The Dream Thread (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Re: Weird dreams....

i had a really crazy dream 2 nights ago, BUT I CANT REMEMBER IT!!!!!!!!!!

edit: holy crap i just remembered it, lol

Last edited:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

i had a really crazy dream 2 nights ago, BUT I CANT REMEMBER IT!!!!!!!!!!

edit: holy crap i just remembered it, lol
I had a dream about you Omie Jay. You saved me from a vicious pokemon battle. <3 omie.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

I had a dream about you Omie Jay. You saved me from a vicious pokemon battle. <3 omie.
:uhoh:
how about sharing it with the class?
i was in loftus, but instead of the servo, there was some convenient store, i stopped by to pick up some supplies, it was getting dark and, wait for it, the ZOMBIES were gonna come out!

Then 2 guys in big cloaks and gas masks walked in, i had to hide up in the air ducts for some reason because they were looking for me (for some reason).
I thought 'i could easily take em', because i had a shotgun with me, but i decided to wait till they left.

When they left, i came back down, got my stuff, and got ready to leave.
What was even more worrying was that my brother (who's 12) and a young girl (who lives in my street and looked around that age too) were also with me, so i had to look after them too.

We left the convenient store, crossed the road and started on our way to my place when a stationwagen veered off the road and headed straight for us.
I got us out of the way just in time, the car crashed into a tree (wasnt completely wrecked, but had rolled over onto its side), and the driver forced his way out of the vehicle.
I considered him a threat, though not zombie, he DID try to run my brother, this girl, and myself over, so i told the other 2 to stay back while i pushed the stranger to the ground and yelled and swore at him, asking him who he is, what he's doing here, and why he tried to run us down.
A bottle of alcohol slipped out of his hand, he tried to get up and swing a punch at me. He was kinda drunk, so i dodged it quite easily, but that didnt stop me from beating his face in with the bottle (i was quite angry. Strangely i've been quite angry the past few days during my waking hours, no idea why, it just happens to me sometimes).
After clubbing his face with the now broken bottle (his face is bleeding), he says... something WHICH I FORGOT!

Then me and the other 2 were gonna go back on our way to my place when i realised i could take that guy's car and just drive it home, so i rolled the car back onto its wheels, we got in, and i drove us home, just as we saw some zombies emerging from dark areas of the neighbourhood.

cool dream, i know.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

every now and then i get a weird/crazy dream.

the really vivid ones i put in my bos blog.

Uncle

Banned
HSC

if i blogged my dreams nightmares i would be charged with intent to murder in the civilian world but on the field i would impress the commander.

i have trouble sleeping and almost every night i am living my nightmares.

i now almost cannot tell reality from nightmare.

watch out.

rokkuguhyo

HSC

I've had a couple of weird dreams lately.

This first one's a recurring dream, had about three or four times: (note- I have braces). I wake up, get out of bed and smile at myself in the mirror. But, I see that all the brackets in the top row are crooked, and the wire has loosened and it's hanging out of my mouth. Then I start to panic and cry.

I hate that dream.

The second one: My most hated female teacher grows an '80s mullet.

Whenever she glares at me, I picture her with the mullet, and it's all good :)

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC

a bunch of my mates were chasing me on dirt bikes
n i got saved by a faceless clown lol

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

i had a dream last night that i was yelling my lungs out at my dad.

been having these kinda dreams a few times lately, how strange.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I had a dream where I was screaming at one of my friends at a train station for some reason.

And my bf had sleep paralysis once, he was dreaming that I fell over and he went to catch me but couldn't move. And then he woke up struggling and nearly kicked me out of bed.

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC

i had a dream last night that i was yelling my lungs out at my dad.

been having these kinda dreams a few times lately, how strange.
*shock horror* its a sign!! lol

i dunno..does your dad listen to you??

Daipire

HSC

Okay, in a dream i turned into a vampire (not one of the pussy twilight ones, a real vampire) and i just went to school as usual, even though the top of the school was turned into a shopping centre. I was looking after one of my friends who wasn't a vampire yet, and we were in the shopping centre, then some other vampire attacks him, and i jumped through a glass panel and beat the crap out of the other vampire.

What the crap does that symbolise?

throwaway

Banned
in the hsc exam hall doing a massive dump on my MX
HSC

Okay, in a dream i turned into a vampire (not one of the pussy twilight ones, a real vampire) and i just went to school as usual, even though the top of the school was turned into a shopping centre. I was looking after one of my friends who wasn't a vampire yet, and we were in the shopping centre, then some other vampire attacks him, and i jumped through a glass panel and beat the crap out of the other vampire.

What the crap does that symbolise?
28 days later

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

Last night i dreamt that Silver Persian got himself a fullbody wax, and he appeared on tv for that.

News reporter said something about him getting a full body wax, and then the camera pointed to him, and hsaid something, he shaved for cancer research or something (cant remember exactly).
He was wearing some long sleeve shirt with his sleeves rolled up, his arm hair was completely gone, though he did have a small amount of chest hair poking out from the top of his shirt.

Then the dream changed, and i was at uni, playing cards with my friends (like i usually do) and eating some chicken.

HSC

I've now appeared in the dreams of at least three BOSers. I feel so special ^_^.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

Last night i had a where's wally related dream.

The army and police were looking for him, they had to arrest him for some reason, and everyone was like "where's wally?" and every now and then i'd see his head or arm or leg poking out (i was on his side), and i'd run over and help him escape, but he'd be gone, lol.

Also, it was kinda dark/dusk, everything was a greyish/dull haze, but wally was a cartoon character, and stood out among the surroundings.

He eventually got caught, then had his mugshot taken, which looked funny. His sad cartoony face was wearing a "why are you doing this to me?" expression, lol.

Pretty funny dream now that i think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)