Votes: 31 6.7%
  • spirits

Votes: 256 55.1%
  • cider

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Hannargh

HSC
Of all the things Mum had to get me from duty-free, it had to be a 1.25L bottle Johnny Walker Red Label, I don't even like the stuff.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm an absolut lover! I love my vodka. Before going out, I always have a bottle with mixed juice or lemonade. Mmmm! I love my Corona. Beers are for a kick back at home scene, to me! Smirnoff, Sambuca, ALIZE, and Johnny's are also fave's. I love the dirty condom shot! Always completes my night. Cruisers are water! Straight out, made for pussies... Once drank 20 of them in 1 go! No effect! I love Red Wine! Goon... Only when broke ass! Hate it, but I guess when I'm drunk... I can only feel the buzz.

HAVING FUN! However, sometimes you just WANT to get wasted! I'm not a mean bitch.. Like some people I know! Lol. I become more LOVING and hence, LOVEABLE! Meet soooo many new people! LOLL. And the dance floor on the buzz is THE SHIT!

I love my clubs! But would do a pub or rsl any day. It's more kick back and relax. Clubs are way too messy! Or drinking at home with the good friends.. Depends on what I'm drinking. Around 6 smirnoff's an hour? 7 beers? 30 shots? LOL!

Alcohol the night is a breeze to handle! The morning effects are the worst! That's why you start drinking again.. Hahahaha!

Oh costs? I always save before I plan to go out, or get shouted! Or... Just drink before you go out! If you're really that cheap, fill a water bottle with vodka and order juice from the bar! Mix it. LOL! OR... DW! =]
wtf ://////

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
When I wanna get drunk, rum.
For social drinking, preferrably cider, but I can go with beer.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Always grab a case of Oettinger at Dan Murphys because it is usually the cheapest beer you can buy there.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I prefer spirits. Usually go with Southern Comfort, Smirnoff, American Honey or JW Double Black and Green Fairy on special occasions.

tictactom

HSC
beer is definately my favourite drink, however for some fun i like Midori mixed with lemonade

anyone tried it? it tastes sooo good.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't drink. Drinking is for dickheads.

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)