The Dumbest mistake u've ever made in a Maths Exam (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
conics2008 said:
rubics cubbing in exam!

jst kidding, hey you know what PS stands for ?
Post script or Photoshop?

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
(3/2)^1/2 = 3/2

I was supposed to find the ratio and I couldn't believe I squared the final answer. OMG.

conics2008

HSC
i remember doing this in my exam.. it said show that something is equal to something..

I was runnin out of time so I said, when you expand this you will hopefully get what is required.

I got 1mark out of it =0 it was worth 3 lollll !!!!!

it one of those LONG expansion then changing them around to suit the answer.. lol

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
In my latest Maths exam for the half yearlies:
k/3 = 1
k = 1

Teacher wrote: 'haha' next to it.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Aerath said:
In my latest Maths exam for the half yearlies:
k/3 = 1
k = 1

Teacher wrote: 'haha' next to it.
Sounds like an awsome teacher.

lsam said:
Yes. To someone like you, it may be of a some sort of challenge to get 100%. However, it ain't like that for me.
Then you will undoubtedly come first in the HSC for 4 unit and 3unit maths and get a raw mark of 100 for each which is rarely done ( I think never done for 4 unit).

grundo

HSC
Haha what about this one (After a whole heap of working out...)

3^2 = 6

:eek:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lsam said:
Yes. To someone like you, it may be of a some sort of challenge to get 100%. However, it ain't like that for me.
Um... I feel your arrogance. :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
Then you will undoubtedly come first in the HSC for 4 unit and 3unit maths and get a raw mark of 100 for each which is rarely done ( I think never done for 4 unit).
Why not, kaz1? Anything is possible, right? :)

If you believe in yourself and work on it, 100 in 4 Unit is not impossible. :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
ROFL! Too cruel xD
kaz1 said:
Sounds like an awsome teacher.
He is an awesome teacher. He even gave me 1/2 mark for working. Except, he now teases me about it whenever he sees me in the corridor (he was my Year 9 and 10 Maths teacher).

lsam said:
Yeah, that arrogance can only come from a Knox boy. I just hope you're not Jeffrey. But figures - only Knox can manage to get an Australian Federal Police drug raid at their formal.

L

lsam

Aerath said:
Yeah, that arrogance can only come from a Knox boy. I just hope you're not Jeffrey. But figures - only Knox can manage to get an Australian Federal Police drug raid at their formal.
You know Jeffrey? Hey, Knox boys are not arrogant. They are as modest as Foram. I am not arrogant to start with. I was merely stating that I have every potential to get 100% in my exams at Knox. They are easy as hell. If I get questions wrong, it is not necessarily my fault. It is my teacher's stupid marking system, you know what I mean? I lose marks because I was over-simplifying. How stupid is that? Anyway, what the hell is Australian Federal Police drug raid? We don't do drugs. We merely smoke. :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lsam said:
You know Jeffrey?
Yeah, long story short, I went to our formal with his then girlfriend, and I just asked him if it was ok.

lsam said:
They are as modest as Foram.
You got that bit right.

lsam said:
Anyway, what the hell is Australian Federal Police drug raid? We don't do drugs. We merely smoke. :)
Your Yr 12 formal last year. My mother and a heap of her Agents raided the Knox Formal. Arrested a student. As if your principal didn't tell you anything?

L

lsam

Aerath said:
Yeah, long story short, I went to our formal with his then girlfriend, and I just asked him if it was ok.

You got that bit right.

Your Yr 12 formal last year. My mother and a heap of her Agents raided the Knox Formal. Arrested a student. As if your principal didn't tell you anything?
LOL!

I cannot believe that he actually said ok. By the way, I didn't hear a thing about that drug raid thing. I probably dismissed it due to my excessive pride in my school. I hope that Mr. Weeks reads this and reduces my school fee. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)