the eternal dilemma (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
babydoll mentioned at the beginning that 'this is a generalisation' so why is everybody repeating it? she knows! :p

jebbie said:
I think it has alot to do with who is the dumper and who is the dumpee.
totally, you took the words right out of my e-mouth! it just makes more sense

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
babydoll mentioned at the beginning that 'this is a generalisation' so why is everybody repeating it? she knows! :p

totally, you took the words right out of my e-mouth! it just makes more sense
Because we want a high post count.

Har! +1 more for waf!

HSC
babydoll_ said:
this is a generalisation, but why is it that guys can forget and move on from a relationship so easily?

they can just bury whatever emotions they had/have and just forget about it.

why can't girls do that too?
because oestrogen does not affect them. but thats just a stereotype for boys. some guys can dwell on a past relationship too

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
they drink copious amounts of alcohol = forget
Doesnt work unless you try and drink yourself sober! Then and only then can one be called a man.

HSC
babydoll_ said:
this is a generalisation, but why is it that guys can forget and move on from a relationship so easily?QUOTE]

yeh it is a generalisation dipshit. im male and it's been over a year and i still haven't moved on from a certain person...

not everyone is the same...

*ashlea*

HSC
it totally depends on who the people are.. but the reason this generalised idea exists is cos most guys dont tend to show their emotions in public like girls do.. they still get cut and feel like they've lost it all but they keep it to themselves and wait 4 it to pass rather than crying it out all over town.. clearly if u busy yourself with other things(or other girls) rather than dwell on it, its not gonna look like your heaps down even if u r..

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
babydoll_ said:
this is a generalisation, but why is it that guys can forget and move on from a relationship so easily?

they can just bury whatever emotions they had/have and just forget about it.

why can't girls do that too?
with my last relationship (and only 'official' boyfriend) it was completely the opposite. I was the one who wanted to move on because he was a dickhead, and he wanted to stay a couple. I made the right decision.

HET Reaper

HSC
live_without_it said:
babydoll_ said:
this is a generalisation, but why is it that guys can forget and move on from a relationship so easily?QUOTE]

yeh it is a generalisation dipshit. im male and it's been over a year and i still haven't moved on from a certain person...

not everyone is the same...
Thats right. I agree. But girls dont understand that if a guy doesnt fall to his knees and scream in agony it doesnt neccessarily mean he isnt hurt.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
HET Reaper said:
But girls dont understand that if a guy doesnt fall to his knees and scream in agony it doesnt neccessarily mean he isnt hurt.
Hmmm, you've got a valid point there, but ... if guys showed their feelings, it would make them a little more human. It makes them seem so cold-hearted when they just act like it's fine.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
babydoll_ said:
Hmmm, you've got a valid point there, but ... if guys showed their feelings, it would make them a little more human. It makes them seem so cold-hearted when they just act like it's fine.
It also sucks that guys are expected to be mind readers.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
It works both ways. Nobody knows what anyone's thinking unless you say something. Is it really that hard?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
babydoll_ said:
It works both ways. Nobody knows what anyone's thinking unless you say something. Is it really that hard?
You tell me.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I'm not going to go into personal details. Let's just say I have trouble with relationships and leave it at that.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Alot of people have trouble with relationships it's just that some handle it better or have a good support group to help them through it.

HET Reaper

HSC
babydoll_ said:
if guys showed their feelings, it would make them a little more human. It makes them seem so cold-hearted when they just act like it's fine.
How many times have you seen a man cry. And how many of them times have you seen every body around them including the girls give them a wierd look and some times even laugh. I know I'd be laughing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)