• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ah webs can stay 5th :p *grumpy* :mad: Your right about Red Bull - I thought that they would have qualified with a lighter fuel load ... but I guess we were all proven wrong. Atleast we get to hear the Italian national anthem :p

DAMN YOU HIELFELD!!! :mad: If I was grumpy yesterday, I'm even worse now. Ferrari so should have fueled michael more. They could have easily filled the tank for the whole race.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Can someone tell me why Jacques Villeneuve cannot get a contract to drive for a decent team:(?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Merethrond said:
Can someone tell me why Jacques Villeneuve cannot get a contract to drive for a decent team:(?
Simple. He left for a year, and its very difficult to get back into f1. Plus all the top teams, ferrari, williams, mclaren, renualt and BAR have multi year contracts with their current drivers, and are unlikely to change, especially ferrari. Plus, Villeneuve's use-by date has gone :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
WTF? before the race begins kimi is push the end thats crap... great job mclaren... hed have won the race if he began in 10th...

redbull... shit their not shit at all... im thinking they have a chance at beating toyota... toyota... fucking trulli sucks at pitting or something... they still get no results even with billions of investments....
monty too drugged to drive again...

and jv will holding everyone back... he should just piss off...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... oj! What a day on emotions - laughing at raikkonen then still crying from schumacher - atleast they can change their engine for malaysia.

Did you notice that BAR retired their cars as well, so they can change engines for malaysia?

JV should just retire, his mouth does more work than his brain, he was good mid 90's but hes got no chance with sauber.

beccaxx - do you even know about half the people who we talk about? do you know anything about an f1 car? :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
beccaxx is here for me :p

fucking honda were scum to do that... i mean even jordans and minardis didnt retire to have a slight advantage... thats so scum... button=let down...
i hate button now...
and dcs chicks is not as hot as buttons

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... why she here for you? Can't stand up for yourself :p

It was kinda obvious that atleast one team would retire on purpose. Minardi were only like 6 seconds off the pace. And how could minardi ever have a slight advantage???

Button and DC are both as bad as each other. But I aint gonna get started cause I'm too grumpy and too upset to start anything *cries*.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Cape said:
beccaxx - do you even know about half the people who we talk about? do you know anything about an f1 car?
sorry i was jst spamming. i didnt even read anything but i thought f i sed anything else i might be to obvious
Orange Juice said:
beccaxx is here for me :p
well, i convinced this kid i knew my stuff.

hehehhe off to spam with the indians again i think lol

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
your just jealous... that they have hottie fiances...
and i meant... minardi didnt retire to start off with a new engine.... i think the engine rule should just piss off...

and beccaxx just cutt me, cutt me deep....

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Orange Juice said:
your just jealous... that they have hottie fiances...
and i meant... minardi didnt retire to start off with a new engine.... i think the engine rule should just piss off...

and beccaxx just cutt me, cutt me deep....
sorry i will come bak n visit k

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh yes ... I'm so jealous that Corrine is married to Michael and Cora is married to Ralf :rolleyes:

Qualifying should be changed before anything else, dunno about you, but it was the most boring thing I have ever seen in my life! Bet you that the FIA never thought that some drivers would only do an instalation lap. And yesterdays qualifying was just plain UNFAIR!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
qualifying was alright... i mean the pre-qualifying was boring... everyone but webber were being cheap... cuz they didnt wanna clock the miles on the engine...

and the schumachers wives are cora and corrin? fucking similar... do they swing as well?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Second qualifying would have been better if there wasn't a 24 second gap between 1st and 18th. They wanted the times to be closer :rolleyes: i don't think i've ever seen them further apart.

We will just see in 2 weeks who is being cheap :p it could be schueys race - brand new engine. Wonder if this will change when they plan to use their F2005? Cause they said either Bahrain or Spain. I reckon the sooner the better ... F2004M sucks - need something faster :p

No, they don't swing. They are a punch of plastic bags :p I hate them!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahahha take it easy!
schmi does have the edge next race FOR CAUSING AN ACCIDENT
24seconds isnt sooooo bad... i mean jordan and minardi were running...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Do you expect me to take it easy when some stupid german knocks off the greatest f1 driver ever? Michael could have won the race on a one stop strategy ... lol. Give me til malaysia and i'll get over it :p

How'd schuey cause the accident, schuey was infront of heidfeld, so therefore its heidfelds fault (and don't say its cause i'm biased either).

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

wait ... it was more than a 24 second gap between fisi and michael during qualifying. Thats disgusting.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cape said:
How'd schuey cause the accident, schuey was infront of heidfeld, so therefore its heidfelds fault (and don't say its cause i'm biased either).
Michael Schumacher tried to cutoff Nick Heidfeld too late:mad:!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)