• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Meh ha ha

A Quote from Eccelstone:

“Paul’s been a bit of a nuisance since day one, but we have protected him,” Ecclestone told The Sun. “Regretfully, there is now no place in Formula 1 for someone like him. If you can’t sustain running a team then you should get out.

Looking forward for tomorrow too, Webber looks set for a good race.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... Bernie is actually right for once, I can't believe it.

The race - still half of qualifying to go, 24.7 seconds to make up. Hopefully ferrari can come up with a great strategy - well, they usually do anyway. Webber could fall down - still gotta qualify and the fw27 might not be reliable, don't know about tyre wear yet or speed. I know ferrari have been capping their revs throughout qualifying and practice to save their engine - they were fast during practice - god only knows how fast they can go.

If it pours down with rain tomorrow during the race, are they allowed to come in and switch to wets or intermediates? Cause if they stay out on slicks it could be dangerous - ie, look at massa today.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Melbourne will be rather easy on tyres. But Malaysia - they are gonna hope that theres a monsoon like there was in 2001. lol, I can still remember an arrows leading that race. But, people could purposly get a puncture just before they pit - so they can change tyres :p although, no team would be during that :p

Stoddart had the 2005 spec equipment at the back of the minardi garage. He was complaining that him and his mechanics were up til 5am putting the equipment on the car ... and no other team ever has late nights, do they :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oooh ... I noticed that there was no tradition opening of the season crash from Schumacher this season.

hmm ... I read that according to the FIA, stoddarts minardi's are going to be slower than ever (dunno how thats possible). But that should be a safety concern. They will be lapped more than the usual 7 times during a gp, they should just be black flagged.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
but hes at the back of the field ... its not like anyone can cause him to crash ... unless ... hmm, no that won't work.

But zsolt was just a moving barrier. Who knows what these new minardi driver special talents are :p

and whats with the "our resident schumacher groupie"???

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
havnt read much of this thread lately...
but fucken how unlucky was massa? i felt sorry for the guy.....
theres no way that any of the guys are gonna move positions... their all like over 10 seconds away from 1st...
and how the fuck are jordans and minardis not at the bottom? hahah

and anyone know what time the actual race is tommorow?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
theres no way that any of the guys are gonna move positions... their all like over 10 seconds away from 1st...
and anyone know what time the actual race is tommorow?
cough ... Schumacher is 24.7 seconds behind fisi. Anyway, the race is on at 2pm ;)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
as i said... OVER 10 seconds... im sure schumi will pull something out of his ass.... mclaren looking good so far... but only time will tell

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
whoops ... i'm blind cause I'm still grumpy :p

Atleast ferrari don't have devil horns like mclaren :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fuck the horns... more importantly... why does their car have orangey colored shit? same as their uniform... its so fugly...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Because they are mclaren - and therefore have no fashion sense ... unlike ferrari people :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
the bastard lip synced the national anthem !!!
its a bloody outrage !!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. I noticed that as well. They never get decent people to sing the anthem ... not long to go now :p yippee!

HSC
Italians 1 & 2 on the grid ... pity I don't think it will end like that.

Webber was the fastest in 2nd qualifying ... I hope that Renault has a solid race, wouldn't it be amazing to see an Indian on the podium? :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It would be nice to see two germans on the podium ... but we will find out in slightly over an hour ;)

HSC
Wow ... so early in the race and the Jordans are already struggling majorly. :p A guy that used to go to my school (Ryan Briscoe) got offered to drive for Jordan this season but turned it down to race in the IRL with Chip Ganassi Racing. Smart move if you ask me ... 2 years in IRL will be a good learning curve for Ryan, even though people who have success in it don't always go on to replicate that in F1 - Da Matta being a good example.

Suprise packets are Sauber - I wish Villenerve had a decent ride, after all he is a former F1 World Champ. Must stop posting and get back to the race. I hope Minardi don't come last!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I still can't stop laughing at Raikkonen when the race started. lol. I should stop posting and watch the race and do my homework :p lol.

Minardi will always come last - thats part of their job :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm deverstated ... I'm literally balling my eyes out, can't stop crying. THIS AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX SUCKS BIG TIME! I'm so glad I decided not to go. Grr, I'm off to kill Heidfeld not matter how cute he is

HSC
I'm guessing Webbers fav number is 5 because thats the position he always seems to get - and can never do any better! :rolleyes:

Raikkonen was great to come from last to 8th - and how damn impressive were Red Bull? Coulthard was unlucky not to grab 3rd, Klein was solid and it looks like they are a much better team than the more fancies Toyota. Poor old Jordan ... even time I tuned in they were being overlapped.

Well done Fisi ... Forza Italia! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)