• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I literally raced home from uni in quakers hill ... lol. I feel sorry for grizzly - hes gone to the gp - his plane was probably delayed yesterday and then hes paid heaps of money - and raikkonen didn't even do one lap.

Speaking of raikkonen - he just left the pits.

I pre-recorded it cause i had no idea what time i was going to be home :p

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
It looks like no Minardi still, Webber's out, so it Schumacher

Whats up with Liuzzi? I'm getting an "stop" mid lap

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
News just in - Minardi are not allowed to race today. The stewards ruled against them. Stoddart will appeal to a judge instead of creating a 2005 spec car during tonight.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How'd I know you were going to say something along those lines about the schumachers :p

This qualifying sucks ... I want to know who is on pole today - not tomorrow morning. Its stupid ... 8 hours of motorsport and only 1 hour of qualifying.

Bet you grizzly will be loving seeing schuey having the slowest time :p

But if anyone can move up the grid its schumacher, so don't count him out just yet.

I agree with the jordans - too yellow. Saw a video of the jordans from griz last night - too yellow.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Fast cars will always be up towards the front of the grid - the only thing that caused schumacher to be so slow was the rain, and you can't get it to rain everytime schuey goes out - after all he is the rainmeister.

Trulli did well - told you toyota are good ;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Breaking news - cause of stoddarts actions during the past week - Australia might be loosing all FIA motorsport events. More news to come though.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Stoddard, what the f*** are you thinking?!
Nothing obviously :p

He tried to give ferrari and the FIA a bad name - yet it had absolutely NOTHING to do with ferrari. Now its completely backfired on him and he didn't want to disrupt the Australian GP, now he could have screwed up everything for good.

And he wanted Max's or Bernies spot on the FIA *rollseyes*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Stoddart just wants publicity ... he can't get enough money from minardi, so he needs publicity to make money. Hes using the australian media - and whats worse, is that the media is falling for it. Its just cause hes australia. Can't believe hes even going to launch an australian *cheapskate* airline company. grr ... I'm grumpy, its not been a good day :mad:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oi ... I was in tears when it started raining at Albert Park which schuey was out. Grr, but I can sit here and laugh at grizzly, he would have got soaked!!! And I still haven't done any work :cool:

I don't get Stoddart - hes like all for the new cost saving rules and for promoting the australian gp. grr ... i think i'll just go into my grumpy mood.

I'm that grumpy, I could actually storm down to melbourne and punch stoddart in the face - whilst I'm at it, might as well do the same to every other person down there :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hopefully the threat will stay as a threat. And Stoddart learns his lesson (but i'm sure that he won't). We shouldn't suffer ... we need motorsport - and drivers love coming here. Maybe the FIA can ban Minardi from racing for a certain amount of time - like they did with team dynamic.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The drivers just came from Europe - its freezing and snowing and cold there. But then again, at the moment Melbourne is not much better :p Most F1 drivers as well as the Indy Car drivers love Australia - dispite the distance they have to travel. God, that special of toyota when ralf and trulli went to the toyota factory was funny - my mum watched it and said that I looked like Trulli cause I couldn't stay awake this morning, lol.

Plus, when has the FIA even been a good governing body :eek:

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
This thing about Australia possibly losing motorsprt events isnt entirely Stoddarts fault.

With his Minardi case going to the courts, the court made a ruling with only Stoddart giving his side of the case, the FIA didnt get a word in.
The FIA dont like that kind of legal system (no-one would). Minardi has just high-lighted theres a problem with Australia's legal system and it may not want to run the risk.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No, its all Stoddart's fault. He knew the rules since mid last year. Every other team could adapt to the rules. Most notably Jordan - new engine supplier and Red Bull - whole new team. Stoddart was all for the rules ... why couldn't he just put the stuff on the car? They tested in Mugello a few weeks ago and the test went well.

How could Stoddart go to court - the FIA couldn't even appeal against it. Stoddart is NOT the boss of f1 (as he thinks he is). Stoddart needs a grip on reality - minardi sucks, they won't be in f1 much longer and they will never ever win a championship.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
It cant be all stoddarts fault, the FIA wouldnt pull ALL motorsport out of a country because of what some alcoholic fool did.

Its because of how he did it, a crappy legal system, that they may not come back.

They cant penalise a country because of a team boss.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Note: Its not ALL motorsport - only FIA owned motorsport ... which is the best forms anyway, it will effect Formula one, WRC and possibly indy car.

Its not fair. Australia doesn't deserve this, stoddart deserves to be put away and locked up for life over this. He has given Australian motorsport a very very bad name.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Cape said:
Its not fair. Australia doesn't deserve this, stoddart deserves to be put away and locked up for life over this. He has given Australian motorsport a very very bad name.
Yeah, I agree with that, I tell you what, I'll never fly with Ozjet.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot poll!

Anyways, can't wait for the race tomorrow - GO MICHAEL!!! lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)