• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
webber needs to lose his bad luck...
Webber needs to learn how to drive.

As for Alonso...congrats to him on becoming the youngest F1 Champion in history. Did anyone see the way he celebrated though? I hope Schuey puts that arrogant little bastard back in his place next season.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
matt#1 said:
Webber needs to learn how to drive.
haha ... so true :) Hi Matt!!!

How bad does this quote look " former world champion Michael Schumacher" ARGH!!! *Takes a deep breath*

Mclaren will win the constructors this season. They have two drivers who are constantly in high points paying positions, while renault are being caught by the F2005! Someone should tell Ferrari that theres only two races left of the season :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
haha ... so true :) Hi Matt!!!

How bad does this quote look " former world champion Michael Schumacher" ARGH!!! *Takes a deep breath*

Mclaren will win the constructors this season. They have two drivers who are constantly in high points paying positions, while renault are being caught by the F2005! Someone should tell Ferrari that theres only two races left of the season :p
when schuey retires (end of next year obviously, once massa can drive :rolleyes: ) i'll heap praise on him cape...just to prove im unbiased with l...lllll-l---leg.....en...ds (i cant say it atm)

alonso...well, let me see, (cape knows about) my rule changes for the next few years in F1 should include banning overgrown midgets...i swear he's inbred, anyway...what a fucking idiot

"im very excited" he says in a monotonous tone with a cap on covering part of his face...what a tool (no offence any of you tools out there)

GREAT our new role model in F1 is some boring shithead who is lucky, and arrogant (although they say thats only on the weekends), i say bring back anyone...even nugget

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Cape knows this, cape knows that. Geez braad, you make me sound smart :p

say it with me braad ... L - E - G - E - N - D ... and that spells legend :)

omfg! I was reading the guiness world records at uni today, and the motorsport section, apart from having a lovely huge picture of Michael, they had a pic of nando without his stupid mullet!

hehe ... nugget won't be a role model for F1. Give Michael the championship back, I was destroying newspapers at macca's before that had nando in it. My uni friends thought I was weird. haha.

The thing I really hated about nando's press conference after Brazil, was the fact that he said he grew up in a poor part of Spain. I wonder if the guy has read Michael's biography? Schumacher never had it easy, infact, his parents had to work 3 or 4 jobs just to get him into go - karting. Fucking retard nando is.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Cape knows this, cape knows that. Geez braad, you make me sound smart :p

say it with me braad ... L - E - G - E - N - D ... and that spells legend :)

omfg! I was reading the guiness world records at uni today, and the motorsport section, apart from having a lovely huge picture of Michael, they had a pic of nando without his stupid mullet!

hehe ... nugget won't be a role model for F1. Give Michael the championship back, I was destroying newspapers at macca's before that had nando in it. My uni friends thought I was weird. haha.

The thing I really hated about nando's press conference after Brazil, was the fact that he said he grew up in a poor part of Spain. I wonder if the guy has read Michael's biography? Schumacher never had it easy, infact, his parents had to work 3 or 4 jobs just to get him into go - karting. Fucking retard nando is.
yeh, AND michael had to look at german girls whilst nando could perve on spanish girls.....*daydreams*

sorry...why was nando in world records? because he's just SO young? lowndes did better, and against tougher opponents in equal cars (not saying schuey is lesser, just his car sucked this year)

<3 nugget...he's such a character, AND he passed button

Lets vote alonso out

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nando was in it cause he was the youngest driver to win a race. He was like fully making out with the trophey :rolleyes:

Fuck, even button is in the world records. Youngest driver to score a world championship point.

Sorry, but those records are nothing. Once they break Schumacher's records for most wins, fastest laps, total points ... etc etc etc they can be in the book.

Nuggets move on button jusy indicates that Nugget has more talent than button. I'll laugh next season when nugget comes like 2nd in the championship and button comes like 10th :p

I agree. Its time to go ........ Alonso!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmmm...yeh

well...F1 is over dramatic

they need more lebanese drivers though

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Sato’s best hope for 2006 could be a seat at the new Midland-Toyota team, although reports suggest that his management are talking to Williams about a drive alongside Mark Webber.
Haha, imagine Sato and Webber at one team. Williams would have two crazy idiots driving for the one team. lol, they wouldn't score a point all season until the japanese gp, when the japanese public shove whatever drugs they have into Sato.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i cant wait for webber to come good, and you're going to eat your words missy :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Like Ferrari and Michael would be world champions this year :)

Webber won't be good. Go back to formula ford or whatever so I don't have to listen to him whinge and complain about everything.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OH!

i want ferrari to get podiums just so YOU stop whinging! lol

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
*cries*

Sometimes I feel so left out :(

hmm ... coulthard and ralf are pissed at Michelin. This is about the 5th race this season that they haven't had suitable tyres. They had to change to their practice set.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahahaha....that'd be so funny to hear the two of them ranting about the tyres...coulthard and his accent, and ralf with his....ralfness

lol...comedy in F1

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Comedy in F1, rofl NEVER!! No with political bastards and monotone twits.

Stop picking on Ralf brad, otherwise I will hunt you down and severly hurt you :)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
The F1 drivers can at least give good answers during the press conferences (bar Hakkinnen). The A1 guys were hopeless.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Or Kimi *mumble mumble mumble* It must be a finnish thing :p

I remember Malaysia last year. Ralf said about Montoya, " Next time I'll put him off the road." And DC said, "Great, do that." Hahaha :)

A1 drivers can't speak? I'll wait until Sunday :)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
They can speak, but they can't answer questions.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
''But I am 24 and after this I think there is not much to do. I am the youngest world champion in formula one and now I need to find new targets because this one is over.
Good, now he can piss off :p I sure some American racing team needs him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)