• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How many times do I have to tell you, sauber have a good car cause they use Ferrari engines :)

JV is old and shit, but he does have a contract for next season, and last time I looked, his name was not Jenson Button.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't woman me! Poor little oj, it must be so hard to write a few essays.

Heres something interesting:

Teams to agree on new system
(GMM) Ross Brawn and Patrick Head have been put in charge of solving the final stumbling block to a brand new 2006 qualifying format.

In Brazil, the respective Ferrari and Williams technical men were asked in a bosses' meeting with F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone to canvass a solution to the thorny topic of 'race' or 'low' fuel.

In a nutshell, some teams insist that - with fuel tank size now signed off for their 2006 car design - switching back to a 'low fuel' qualifying format, such as the proposed 'knockout' system, will be to their disadvantage.

Conversely, some teams may be pushing for the change as a result of their own tank design.

''I think (sorting out the fuel issue) could be done this weekend,'' BAR principal Nick Fry told the Autosport website.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
It was an excellent race.

Congratulations to Fernando Alonso on becoming the youngest ever F1 World Champion.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck. Did I meantion fuck anywhere in that sentence?

Alonso is a self centered arrogant bastard, who deserves to be serverly thrashed to the back of the field next year, so he can go and run and cry to mummy.

I feel sorry for Kimi though, this year and 2003 were supposed to be his years.

More importantly, where the hell did ferrari, Michael get their pace from? His fastest lap was only like 2 or 4 tenths slower than nando. hmm.

Monty always does well at Brazil, probably cause its close to Colombia, and he gets a larger supply of coke :D

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
....self-centred and arrogant like every other F1 world champion. At least he isn't like Damon Hill.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Alonso can only thank 3 people. Hmm ... self centered bastard :)
yes, I really do have a problem with Alonso.

Ferrari are set to be 3rd in the constructors. They have a shit year, and they are still up there. Theres no way toyota can get 17 points in the last 2 races.

Button, "we have the third fastest car" Is that why he ended up a lap down and in 7th place :rolleyes:

I hope Mclaren can win the constructors championship though. We can't let Nando and Flavio get even bigger heads. Yay, Mclaren got their first 1 - 2 since 1999, they deserve it :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Alonso can only thank 3 people. Hmm ... self centered bastard :)
yes, I really do have a problem with Alonso.

Ferrari are set to be 3rd in the constructors. They have a shit year, and they are still up there. Theres no way toyota can get 17 points in the last 2 races.

Button, "we have the third fastest car" Is that why he ended up a lap down and in 7th place :rolleyes:

I hope Mclaren can win the constructors championship though. We can't let Nando and Flavio get even bigger heads. Yay, Mclaren got their first 1 - 2 since 1999, they deserve it :)
No, since austria 2000.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Did you know in north sydney theres a bus stop named Mclaren.
just FYI =P

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thanks for that Josh :) I always wanted to know that. But I think your becoming slightly obsessed with Mclaren.

*Thinks thank god I don't live in north sydney* :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Montoya and Jordan rookie Monteiro, meanwhile, argued in Friday's FIA press conference (Brazil) about who was to blame for their clash in Turkey. "He's the backmarker, he should have backed off," said Montoya.

Tiago replied: "I braked earlier but he had a flat spot or something." In the background, Juan mumbled 'no!'

"I braked 55 metres earlier," Monteiro continued. "You were 45 metres earlier, by the way," Montoya chimed in, "and he's done it before with (Jarno) Trulli. Why don't we move on?" Tiago said.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
im not gonna say anything as this morning began a sad day for the world of f1
Don't worry Oj, it will be back to normal next year. Next year will see Schumacher take back his crown before he retires. The year after, Kimi will be world champion.

The difference between the Montoya and Trulli accidents with Monterio found the pit lane speed limiter and cause Trulli to crash into him. Which is fine by me!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
its stupid... maybe that bastard shouldnt get rookie of the year afterall...

im feeling mclaren next year... actually... and i think monty has the ability to challenge kimi next year if he isnt injured and hasnt got too much bad luck with other sports

webber needs to lose his bad luck... his crashed out 1st lap a few times this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)