The F1 Thread (5 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bahahaha...
no, i tore my quad (have to build up strength again), and i bruised a bone in my foot, so no kick of soccer/footy balls or running...lol, they're on different legs, so my limp is evened out :)

and dw, it's not like you'll miss much, i bet alonso, kimi, monty will be near the front, R schu will be about 6th with trulli just behind holding everyone else up..

fisichella will crash, as will sato (hopefully into each other)

button and nugget will start their partnership by making their cars kiss

webber will be held up by 'yo sup ma main man' coulthard in about 14th 9though webber will be too slow anyway

and michael will pick up 4th

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats sorta like breaking a fingernail :p

Ah, I'll watch the race. Motorsport before uni work.

Montoya will go well in Brazil, he always does. Maybe cause its close to Colombia, and he gets an extra shipment of drugs in.

You have the wrong renault driver crashing! Sato might be useful for once and instead of crashing into michael, he'll crash into nando. Kimi should take the win, hopefully his engine won't blow up. It starts to rain and Michael ends up on the podium :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i wish nando crashed and kimi won :(

same with the next race too...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I wouldn't mind if Nando dnf'ed the last 3 races. Kimi wins two of them. While Micahel wins China. That will make up for last years Chinese performance, lol.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
F1: F*** YOU BUTTON
Fans spell out their fury after Sato's axing
Byron Young Reports From Sao Paulo
JENSON BUTTON faces a four-letter backlash after team-mate Takuma Sato was dumped by BAR.

Supporters of Japan's most successful Grand Prix racer are preparing giant banners emblazoned with the words "F*** you, Button".

The usually mild mannered Japanese fans are fuming over Sato being ditched for next season after BAR announced on Wednesday they had re-signed Button to partner Brazilian Rubens Barrichello for 2006.

They intend to show their anger when the Formula One fraternity rolls up in Suzuka for Sato's home race in a fortnight's time.

When it became evident that the Japanese were up in arms BAR offered Sato the role of test driver - but he angrily rejected the move

Sato is furious at the way he lost his drive and although he knew the writing was on the wall after scoring a single point when Button has 30, he was unimpressed not to have been given notice of the impending midweek announcement.

Silly Japanese people. They sure are passionate about Sato :p

Hahaha .. and nando is looking for more speed, maybe BAR and Ferrari can be useful for once :p

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Cape said:

Silly Japanese people. They sure are passionate about Sato :p

Hahaha .. and nando is looking for more speed, maybe BAR and Ferrari can be useful for once :p
they are passonate because he is their only repersentation in F1, imagine if the same happend to webber, im sure australians would react in a similar way.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i'd be cut if webber was dropped for button, as webber is easily the better driver out of the two on and off the track

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i hope sato has a seat for next season... else suzuka should be taken off the circiut... cape i was about to post that too...
but instead ive got this

Takuma Sato has sorted out a stoush with world champion Michael Schumacher. The Japanese was shouted at and slapped on the visor by Schumacher, the Ferrari driver, after they clashed at Spa. "I spoke to him here," 28-year-old Sato said in Brazil, "in the toilet! We're okay."

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
"If our rivals have reliability problems," the 24-year-old retorted, "that's not our fault. If I am 25 points ahead of Kimi, it's because I've been 25 points better. I don't think it's fair to say someone else has been better."

says alonso... what a doofus... then again the spanish also let bulls chase them while wearing red silk

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
shortygb said:
they are passonate because he is their only repersentation in F1, imagine if the same happend to webber, im sure australians would react in a similar way.
I wouldn't and I'm Australian.

Webber did get booted off the GPDA though :p

Oj - Sato does not equal Suzuka!!! God damn it boy, suzuka is better than Sato will ever been. And nando is a self centred bastard who is about to grow a large head, only to be playing down near jordans next season. Theres no fricken way nando is better than Kimi! And thats coming from me! Of all people in this world!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
I wouldn't and I'm Australian.

Webber did get booted off the GPDA though :p

Oj - Sato does not equal Suzuka!!! God damn it boy, suzuka is better than Sato will ever been. And nando is a self centred bastard who is about to grow a large head, only to be playing down near jordans next season. Theres no fricken way nando is better than Kimi! And thats coming from me! Of all people in this world!!
you're not very australian :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
you're not very australian :rolleyes:
I just don't like Webber. Is that a big deal .... no. I happen not to like many drivers in F1 cause they are arrogant jerks. And that goes for their team bosses as well. Theres only 2 or maybe possibly 3 team bosses who should be in F1.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
I just don't like Webber. Is that a big deal .... no. I happen not to like many drivers in F1 cause they are arrogant jerks. And that goes for their team bosses as well. Theres only 2 or maybe possibly 3 team bosses who should be in F1.
arrogant?

but you like ralf :s

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ralf isn't arrogant. Hes just after a bit of financial security. Or hes going to donate kindly to the Cat Foundation :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Ralf isn't arrogant. Hes just after a bit of financial security. Or hes going to donate kindly to the Cat Foundation :D
meow

lol

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Cape said:
very right she be a nazi

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ah, shut up oj!

WTF!!! Why the hell is nando on pole. WTF is Kimi doing near Michael :rolleyes: gah! Too many renaults at the front of the field! Actually, Michael did well to qualify 7th since he was like one of the first guys out.

Well done to Christain Klien qualifying 6th, and lol at Trulli for getting a penatly.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
WTF... i just saw the results too...
kimi isnt on the first row... shit...
good on klien and massa... great results... and monteiro... in front of the williams HAHAHAHA... and cape was sayign how williams will be a top 4 team next year...

watch out for sato tommorow his on fiyah bitches

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Kimi locked up going into the first corner ... silly gronk, but maybe he's fuelled heavy? But atleast he isn't midfield as such :rolleyes:

I said williams would be strong next year, I fucking didn't say anything about them being good this year.

Told you that Massa is a good driver :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
sauber have a good car... jv is just shit, cant believe his even being considered for a drive next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)