The F1 Thread (4 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Just for Argonaut- Firstly you cannot deny that he was great in CART. Yes he's a bit of a hot headed and firey at times, but it only adds to his personality. And yes this year he didn't perform as well has he could have. He has the ability to be a champion, except without the annoying stink that follows Schumi. Most of all he's a great driver, and isn't scared to make a move on the track. Ok so I just love him there you go.
Did I mention that I love his smile? Which of course is quite bias of me, but seriously he has the best teeth ever. :D

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
vanbasten said:
Oh, look what I found......

.........Why can't I post my photos from GP and this AVI clip I filmed of the start. I figure out how to upload my photos and now they don't work. Help.
What file type are the photos saved as?
And do you mean you can't attach them? If so just up them on a host site, ie photobucket.

V

vanbasten

I got no Kimi though. Everyday, he would just hop into the merc inside the paddock and drive out. The others walked out. I got a cool one of Franck Montagny and of the Ferrari after the race when they were wheeling it off.....I'll post them later.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Kimi and Montoya won't own next yr ... montoya won't be able to adjust to mclaren. hes too stupid ... lol, michael will have the championship again ;) i still haven't watched the race ... got sleepy so i taped it lol. i don't wanna watch it ... such a poofty podium :p

Motorsport in boring cause:
f1: michael don't win enough
wrc: not on tv enough
moto gp: rossi wins all the time
v8s: holden suck
indy: only ever get gold coast
cart: stupid americans ;)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Cape said:
Kimi and Montoya won't own next yr ... montoya won't be able to adjust to mclaren. hes too stupid ... lol, michael will have the championship again ;) i still haven't watched the race ... got sleepy so i taped it lol. i don't wanna watch it ... such a poofty podium :p
But Ruby was on the podium, or don't you like him? And Juan will do just fine - wait and see.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
What do you mean Schuey doesn't win enough? He's won all but Interlagos, Shanghai and Monaco this year! (There may be others, I just can't remember them all)
I don't think he won at Monza either and Belgium. Hence why he doesn't win enough - loosing 5 races :vcross: thats disgusting!!!

I hate ruby, he thinks that he can beat michael to the championship ... like never!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)