The F1 Thread (5 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
cape i absolutely agree with you... monty is just a druglord... hed do well in hollywood as a businessman/ imports/exporter... but nothing else... specially not a actor

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
me ain't being flamed :p

there are too many schumacher fans ... we will never shut up!!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Ah who the hell are you talking about?
..I know where you live OJ! dare you say Kimi or Juan's name I'll be over there with a baseball bat.

Cape you were too getting flamed..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
cape i absolutely agree with you... monty is just a druglord... hed do well in hollywood as a businessman/ imports/exporter... but nothing else... specially not a actor
Why are you being so anti-juan? :mad: For the 100th time he is not a drug lord or a drug user of any kind!!! And if by some off chance his family just so happened to be in the white powder industry - it has nothing to do with his driving.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How come u go for juan :mad: i would go for a minardi driver before i would go for juan ... hes got a big head like alonso, lol and trulli to some degree.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I don't know, I just think he's a great driver. Maybe its his agressive driving, Sato's becoming a little like that except he's slightly more cautious than Monty is.

How does Alonso have a big head? Youre still not over him lapping Schumi are you? :p ...And Trulli doesn't have a big head either - although I love his pineapple hair style :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Some things take a long time to get over ... lol ... trulli had a big head after monaco and look what it did to him ... lol

Oh, did every one vote for their man of the year in the f1 racing awards ... i won't dare ask who u voted for ... cause i know the answer damn well ... lol

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Jarno's head was not big after monaco - straight after that he made a little stuff up and then the ugly bastard Flav was all over him. I feel sorry for Jarno.

And yes I voted last month :D Actually I voted for Michael in a couple of the categories - he does deserve it. But I voted mostly for Kimi :p it's not like it'll make a difference...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Did they have the pit to driver communication again during brazil ... i'm too lazy to press the rewind button to watch it ... plus i'm still devastated that michael didn't win ... lol

Wonder if michael will win man of the yr again for about the millionth billionth time??? hope that he does .... i feel sorry for ralf having to put up with trulli next yr. lol.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
I don't know, I just think he's a great driver. Maybe its his agressive driving, Sato's becoming a little like that except he's slightly more cautious than Monty is.

How does Alonso have a big head? Youre still not over him lapping Schumi are you? :p ...And Trulli doesn't have a big head either - although I love his pineapple hair style :D
ok i hate monty cuz 1- his a fag...2- a bit too much of a cock/y (bastard)...3- hes a druglord...
but other than that? i guess his a good guy...
i like sato heaps... its his drive style... and maybe cuz his asian... im into the whole asian pride thing you know...

i hope kimi outshines him next ep...
btw about the rule changes...
i thought bridge/michel... sponsor the cars... hence it wouldnt be cost-saving to allow only one set of tyres per race?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I just saw michael on tv ... so happy ... lol.

I know nothing about the rule changes for next yr ... but they better fix qualifying!!! :mad: :vcross:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I don't think they had pit-driver radio.
I posted the rules up about 5 or maybe more pages ago... they've changed qualifying AGAIN!..its gotten more technical and ridiculous.. I'll post that up in a minute..

@OJ ..You only like Sato for the whole asain pride thing.. its definitely not for is gayish voice... and Juan is not a fag!

You haven't told me whos dying yet - I bet its you isn't it? Is it?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Qualifying changes:
The new system will involve a similar set-up to the current one with single-lap qualifying on Saturday afternoon with low fuel loards for the fastest possible lap, before a second session on Sunday morning when drivers will have to qualify with fuel and tyres they will have to start the race with.

Friday practice is unaffected. The first qualifying session will see the winner of the last race run first (as is currently the case) and the final qualifying order will be the reverse of the finishing order of the first session.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I think that i had a quick glance at them ... lol ... but whats this i hear about 1 set of tyres!!! the cars would have to be doing absolutely zero miles an hour.

Man ... that means michael will always have to go first ... damn!!! no rubber on the track!!

V

vanbasten

They should allow refueling before the race. That's the only thing they need to change. One lap qualifying is good, but the no refuelling really detracts from the excitement.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nething to make F1 partially interesting, well i guess it is, i sit n watch, but the exciting part is watchin the time splits..which is good, but bloody stupid compared with normal motorsport

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
maybe they should have an endurance race like bathurst, lol. switch drivers, that would change the championship, lol. an endurance race at belgium :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)