The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
morning ladies... its only me...
yeh montys a bum... get a real job... him and his stupid crack hoes...
and i dont think his driving style will suit mclarens car next year... hence his gonna do/eat shit
kimi will be back next year... so lets all get ready for a better season...
and lets not forget my homie baumgartner... he'll be better than ever!

the question we must now answer is... will this thread die till next season?!?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It won't die til next season ... we got winter testing and the releasing of the brand new cars ... god i can't wait to see the new ferrari :)

montoya should go back to champ cars ... i thought that i saw him enough on sunday nite in driven ... I don't need to see him winning a race as well, lol.

V

vanbasten

Joe "The Hummer" Tanto....hahahahaha, what a knob. Stallone initially wanted to make the movie about F1 but Bernie told him to piss off because the script is fucken hopeless. Rightfully so.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
There was a arrogant german in the movie??? huh??? must of missed it ... i love the crashes in that movie, however, the fact that they used actual drivers in it every now and again is great ... THEY NEED AN F1 MOVIE!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That thing with the coins is so funky ... so basically its f1 stuff, but bernie being the snobby bastard he is, didn't want a movie of f1, so they based the cars on champ cars instead.

V

vanbasten

No, no. I'm pretty sure Bernie wouldn't mind a movie about F1. I think he wants a GOOD movie about F1. But yeh, the coin thing is mad. I watched Stallone on Letterman when the movie was first released and he is a huge F1 fan.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know that they were considering making a moto gp movie ... but i dunno if they went through with it. it would be too boring!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yep, it was completely hopeless, i prefered the fast and the furious over torque.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I was going to say since when do champ cars go to europe and why do champ cars go to indy ... i thought that indy car went to gold coast.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
the question we must now answer is... will this thread die till next season?!?
No. Like Cape said, theres winter testing and more silly season to come. It'll only die if I can't find a computer in London ;)

Cape said:
It won't die til next season ... we got winter testing and the releasing of the brand new cars ... god i can't wait to see the new ferrari :)
I hope the new Ferrari will be like the MP4-19A :p ..then well see how great Schmuck is

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahha ive seen this movie... jacques was it in as well... so was monty....
monty thought this woulda placed him into hollywood... how wrong he was...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Plz tell me why hollywood would use an ugly mug like that on tv
??? the movies would never make any money!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
McLaren are not dumb!! (this year maybe a little).. and if the car sucks, then all the schmuck fans can shutup, because it'll be the exact same situation Kimi was in this year. Of course I only hope the car is shitbox for maybe the first couple of races.

..I see your getting flamed in NS :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
No. Like Cape said, theres winter testing and more silly season to come. It'll only die if I can't find a computer in London ;)
guess who else is going to die?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)