The F1 Thread (3 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
unfortunately looks dont help when you drive... specially when you wear a helmet :p

and thats why baumgartner didnt win... he wasnt even an option... dont tell me drivers had to pay to be made an option? its all about the money thesedays...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Klien is both hot and a better driver than Zsolt .. yes he's not such a great driver but he's still better than Zsolt. The end.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
elmo what you got against baumgartner? seriously dont tell me your racist.... if he had the proper facilities hed be able to drive better... its like you dont often see people in a good car underperforming... unless you were driving a mclaren/williams/toyota this season...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you started it... i like both mclaren and baumgartner... why cant you be nice to me? what have i done to you? and why aint i be getting my pm? wtf yo?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How the hell did raikkonen win??? If the voting was for the whole season, michael so would have won it for his drive at monza. But ferrari well done!!! :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
but ... trulli :confused: he beat michael cause of montoya :mad: and dare i say it ... montoya ... i don't see why they can't leave the voting until after the season has competely finished ... i only voted once, which was completely unlike me.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yeah ... he came second ... thats when he wrapped up the championship ;) kimi won though :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
choose between a championship and a race win which some idiot could smash u off the track making u wait two weeks for the champiolnship. driving conservative wins championships.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Michael won Man, Qualifier and Driver of the year though! <and he deserved all of them.. but Kimi's Spa drive was the greatest drive all season (no bias :p) especially with that bloody safety car reducing his lead ..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
But the drive from michael at monza would have been the best of the season. no bias ofcourse :p when does the mag come out .... its gonna have heaps of pics :) and why wasn't there one for the best crash of the season ralfie would have won that hands down!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I think it should be out soon - coz it's out in the UK already..
"Best Crash" .. baby schumi fans should be so proud of him :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
cool ... i only just bought the nov one 2day ... got the last copy :uhhuh: we would all be so happy that he won best crash ... although trulli would be a close second for that crash i can't remember where.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Is nov. the one with Michael on the cover? coz I bought that one ages ago but can't find it .. it's got a Mika section ;)
I think it was Silverstone where Jarno crashed - but he just walked away.. so I reckon Ralf will still get the prize

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Argonaut said:
Anyone want to take bets as to hong long it will be before Baumgartner loses his seat ebcause his bank balance is $0?
Australian GP is my bet.
He wont lose his seat as long as the Hungarian government pays for his seat ... and keeps minardi alive :p

Look he gained alot of experience this yr in a shit car and he managed to get a point so go BAUMGARTNER ...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh definitely... but im not sure whether they will pay for his seat... if they do watch OUT NEXT SEASON!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Minardi are going to be testing Pastor Maldonado (he drives in the international formula renault championship) and their current 3rd driver Tiago Monteiro.. + some others..
goodbye Zsolt..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
u should know that minardi only keep their drivers for one yr ... just long enough for stoddart to take all of their money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)