The F1 Thread (8 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
montoya needs a bigger helmet to store all his coke, barrichello needs a bigger helmet for his fake "world championship trophy", trulli needs a girlie helmet and kimi needs a bigger helmet for translations, soz, had to say something about kimi :p

btw, skaifes nose doesn't fit into his helmet and neither does his head.

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Trulli is cool.

You're a big Ferrari fan, right? Have you seen that movie about Enzo Ferrari's life?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Jarno's not girlie! I love his hair.. but I agree with Schumi's worst dress.. he's so errmm gayish - whats with tight pants and free flowing shirts? :p

& Juan doesn't have any coke.. so he doesn't need to store anything .. why does everyone always think 'drugs'?.. Kimi's helmet is just fine as it is..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Trulli was driving like a girl ... i loved the bit at the end which says bitch ... lol. even i agree that schumacher needs some fashion sense, don't worry elmo, on my wall, i got his worst fashion and u haven't seen anything till u have seen him in lycra shorts ;) montoya is on drugs cause hes from colombia :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
ahhh Schumi in lycra!.. Lycra should be banned.. is he playing soccer or something? or is this is everyday fashion? .. so now all comlumbians use drugs? Never!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
he was playing tennis ... argh!!! colombia everyone smokes! second only to amsterdam.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
tennis in lycra? haha :p he's so weird..
Juan does not smoke anything.. you're turning into OJ.. accusing juan of being some sorta drug lord!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hehe ... i have some really funny pics of schumacher in funny clothing and that includes him dressing up in a traditional austrian outfit, lol.

Montoya does smoke cause hes colombian. thats why he is the only one in the field that can actually spin the car going down a straight ... not even a minardi driver goes that low.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Oh yes bring back that stupid spinning incident.. it was a mistake.. a bad one.. but still a mistake - probably even looks worse considering he wasn't on drugs..

btw do you know the name of the show that did that whole "Juan win/won.." thing at the Aussie GP? Was it the Pannel? or another show?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
he did the mistake cause williams sabotagedhis drink ... instead of coke, they put water, juan could no longer concentrate.

It was a media interview for allianz or something similar to that. But i think that the guys who did the whole joke were on channel 7 not too long ago.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oi ... leave ralfie boy alone :p

i think it was hammish and andy.

Hehe, did u read ... bernie lost the court case against the banks :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think the show was tony squires...
and cape whats this about bernie and the court case?

someone post pics of schmis dress... i cant imagine a rich bastard like him not having dress sense... he probably has a fashion expert....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ohh tony squires show, that was fuckin funny....get them all confused...LOL, ahh, funny shit...ohwells...mmm

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i didnt like the show that much... thought hammish and andy was better...
but those two doofus' that interview people... with their questions.... they ran the show...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nah, hamish n andy was gay, they're jokes were even lamer than Rove (himself), horrible, horrible stuff...well, not horible jus boring :uhhuh:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I read that court case thing.. but doesn't it mean that now the court case will go ahead earlier instead of what Bernie wanted? In any case I hope he looses..

Here are some Schumi fashion shots: there are probably better ones..

These are just disturbing :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)