The F1 Thread (8 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Whats wrong with the tank top one??? i love that one and the forth one is like my fav pic! Not even going to make a comment about the fifth one and ofcourse there are worse ones ... i'll find them and put them up. And those jeans are funky!

Bernie lost the first court cause to the german banks who own a 75% share of f1. the banks want to take control of f1 away from bernie.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahhahah thats a different fashion sense... its not as bad as you guys said it was though... cmon... its kinda stylish in a not really kinda way...

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Those schumi fashion pics were in an issue of F1 Racing once. He is a nerd.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If u had as much money as schumacher does, u wouldn't care what u wore or what people think of you.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Well his "style" ..is too gayish what's he trying to prove? ..if you want good fashion look at Kimi ;) ..

Argonaut read this:
The control and face of Formula 1 may see a drastic change on the not too distant horizon. Bernie Ecclestone has lost an appeal in court in which he is battling the banks which control the other 75% of the commercial rights to motor racing's elite series and events.

According to The Independent, "An appeal court judge in London yesterday dismissed an appeal on behalf of Ecclestone's Formula One Holdings Ltd and Bambino Holdings Ltd for a dispute with the banks to be heard under Swiss law rather than British. Leave to appeal was refused, and the main case is now scheduled to be heard in London later this month. Lord Justice Carnwath upheld a decision that the case should be heard in Britain and stated that the alternative, to wait for a ruling in a Geneva court, would serve "No purpose but to increase delay and expense". Although the judgment concerned the narrow issue of jurisdiction, the underlying dispute has major implications for the sport. "The overall dispute concerns the control and future of Formula One racing," the judge declared.

A victory by the banks would severely weaken Ecclestone's grip on Formula 1. The manufacturers which have decided unamimously to create a rival Grand Prix series in 2008, are watching this court case like a hawk.

Also according The Independent, "The banks - Bayerische Landesbank, JP Morgan and Lehman Brothers - control 75 percent of the SLEC holding company that owns the commercial rights to Formula One. The other 25 per cent is owned by Bambino Holdings, an Ecclestone family trust.

SLEC also owns FOH, but the banks are contesting the appointment of that company's directors, arguing that although they own the majority of the shares they do not have control because of the board's composition. The banks acquired their stake in Formula One after Germany's Kirch media empire collapsed, owing them $1.6bn (£864m)."

Boom Selecta

HSC
Basically every Kimi pic is fashion

Even when he's driving he tries to strike a pose for the cameras :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Boom Selecta said:
Basically every Kimi pic is fashion

Even when he's driving he tries to strike a pose for the cameras :)
Kimi has to make up for his poor driving skills somehow and considering hes married or engaged, whatever, to a former miss finland, well, they go hand in hand!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
He's married to the former Miss Scandinvania

See kimi is normal:

This one is not so great.. looks so pimpish

He's always wearing sponsor clothes thoughs so meh... at least he's not as gayish as schumi..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
always wearing sponsors clothing cause he can't afford his own clothes .... hahahaha

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i don't know and i particulary don't really care.

i'm going to ffind that disturbing pic of schuey.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Red Bull bought Jaguar Racing! I think it's great (even though we knew it would happen) .. at least now we'll see the team out there for the '05 season. They haven't choosen drivers yet, but I think they might stick with Klien.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ I agree ;) .. but ermm yes he can drive well too..

where's that distrubing photo of michael? or were there too many to choose from? :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yeah ... i admit he can drive well.

i tried searching on the net, but its not there, so i have to find the cd that i burnt it to.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Cape said:
always wearing sponsors clothing cause he can't afford his own clothes .... hahahaha
lol can't afford clothes?

his autograph would be worth more than a week's pay at maccas on ebay :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)