The F1 Thread (8 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yes, I know. But I can't help it ... I find webber some what arrogant. Oh, good news everyone! You will be pleased to know that the ferraris have landed safe and sound at Avalon airport. Crap - should have told my parents to check it out when they were down there ... crap, crap, crap and crap. :rolleyes:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
wtf wos bob carr doin on the bridge and waving the starting flag...homo, wouldnt even know how many teams are in f1....unless he's negotiating with bernie to get a sydney to host f1 , then he's a champ =D

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... gp in is Sydney ... yummy! I vote a street circuit around Ryde :D and past my house too! what the hell! The drivers can even stay at my house - i'm sure mum won't mind cooking for 20 other people :p

Oh, if webber had any brains he should have squished bob carr and then somehow driven the car over the side of the bridge ... haha ... i'm being evil today :cool:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
hmm ... gp in is Sydney ... yummy! I vote a street circuit around Ryde :D and past my house too! what the hell! The drivers can even stay at my house - i'm sure mum won't mind cooking for 20 other people :p

Oh, if webber had any brains he should have squished bob carr and then somehow driven the car over the side of the bridge ... haha ... i'm being evil today :cool:
NO! they'd stay at my place

ur evil coz u know the new-found power of the ferrari rivals...and that uni's starting 2morow :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Heres the deal - Michael, Ralf, Heidfeld and Klien stay at my place and all the rest including kimi's lapdancers stay at your place ... sounds far to me!

New found power of ferrari rivals? Explain please. And i'm not grumpy uni is starting tomorrow ... i'm grumpy that I'm going to miss friday practice cause i'm at uni so I have to go out and buy a 4 hour video tape cause yu-gi-oh is on in the morning and I have to tape that as well. Plus, uni starting, I don't get to sleep in anymore :mad:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Heres the deal - Michael, Ralf, Heidfeld and Klien stay at my place and all the rest including kimi's lapdancers stay at your place ... sounds far to me!
VERY FAIR , ... btw , i got a signed picture of kimi ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
woohoo!!! *does a dance*

big whoop! you got a signed kimi poster - i got a signed poster with all the v8 supercar drivers :D

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
woohoo!!! *does a dance*

big whoop! you got a signed kimi poster - i got a signed poster with all the v8 supercar drivers :D
i can ebay kimi's sig for thousands, due to the infinate demand for his pen stroke....

v8's ? grrr, wot a slow , boring, technologically lagging sport....sigh XD

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Argonaut said:
If he's arrogant, he's nowhere enar as bad as the Schumachers.
omg,so true...shubey is like one of those, "i dont need to race to win" drivers...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
i can ebay kimi's sig for thousands, due to the infinate demand for his pen stroke....

v8's ? grrr, wot a slow , boring, technologically lagging sport....sigh XD
His pen stroke ... his lapdancers would like that :D

v8s slow and boring ... hmm ... strange that, considering they want to change f1 engines from v10 to v8's ...so :p

And schuey isn't as arrogrant as he was back in the early 90s.
Schumachers (how'd ralf get into this) - oh wait - hes done a lot of talking in the past few days, but his good looks keep him in my good books ;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Under performing cause everyone knows that williams is NOT a championship contender car.

There are statistics to prove he was performing better than montoya at williams.

I think you just have a thing against anyone with the last name Schumacher :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lolz, cape, ralf is arrogant and it seams the renaults and mclarens are the fastest cars at the moment ... melb should be a great race ... the williams looks shaky, id say webber wont make the podium, he'll be lucky to pick up any points ... it seams he isnt happy with the car ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
DC is arrogrant as well. Actually, come to think of it, I'm sure that most f1 drivers are arrogrant.

O ... fast times in testing! Thats gonna really mean alot, remember this time last year ferrari were really off the pace - however when melbourne came they had the last laugh. :p

H

head

The "overdrive" wasn't too bad. I was there at 6am and it was worth the wait. Plus it was good fun saying "Webber is shit" and "You suck, Mark" when he came around to signing autographs.

H

head

DC is probably one of the nicest drivers in the paddock. He always finds time to talk the fans and sign autographs. Last year, he stuck around for half an hour to an hour everyday, just signing autographs. Schumi, however, is the epitome of arrogance, but he has the right to be that arrogant.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If Ralf is that bad - how come he has never been outside the top 5 in the championship (with the exception of last year when he missed half the season) and when he had his debut for williams at albert park 2000, howcome, he still has the record for the highest finishing position for a driver on debut at williams???

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
woah woah woah...
baumgartner didnt make the cut unfortunately... f1 is all about the mone these days...

and wheres elmo? the seasons about to start!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)