The F1 Thread (7 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... sato! Someone should really tell him to drive better, after all engines will have to last 2 gps ... not half a one like they did last season :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
But zsolt the pinball machine is no longer there ... i saw the pinball thing at the end of sports tonight ... still can't stop laughing, anyways, what schumacher domination??? If he was dominating he would have won 18 out of 18 races last season :p GUESS WHO ARRIVES IN AUSTRALIA TOMORROW!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh quit changing my word griz :p your in big trouble now! lol, good snaps otherwise melbourne connections will be on you :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Oh quit changing my word griz :p your in big trouble now! lol, good snaps otherwise melbourne connections will be on you :p
wai' a minute...
id be bak in sydney b4 u realise that all my "MS.JPEG" snaps r really kimi...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Fine! Good point! If you don't take pics of both schuey's then I will come after you .. and you know how hypo I go :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Fine! Good point! If you don't take pics of both schuey's then I will come after you .. and you know how hypo I go :p
no way, u keep ur ms hugging paws away from me ! :p

u only go hypo when u eat sweets --- i'll carry a ms pic around wif me,,, u always seem to faint when u see him :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
*ms hugging claws reach closer and closer to griz*

If you think i'm hypo when i eat sweets ... so should see what happens when michael is on tv *faints* lol.

Theres a reason why I faint whenever I see him :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Right we'll jsut project a bloody big image of him into your living room for the weekend and shut Cape up ...
aww ... damn, they don't have the red face emoticon on here :p but why would I need a big image projected into the living room ... when I have them up on my room in my bedroom :p

GlobalOperation - argh! quit rubbing it in that your going.

However, my parents just came back from melbourne and I got heaps of gp stuff ;)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
aww ... damn, they don't have the red face emoticon on here :p but why would I need a big image projected into the living room ... when I have them up on my room in my bedroom :p
it seems like u worship this michael fellow...what did he do...save the worl ? lol :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
it seems like u worship this michael fellow...what did he do...save the worl ? lol :p
Ah michael *faints* ... ralfie is going to be on tv tonight *faints*

Yes, Michael has saved the world. He saved the world from boring f1 and the dominantion of ugly f1 drivers :p

Oh, kimi fans - buy this months f1 racing - got kimi galour in it :mad:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Ah michael *faints* ... ralfie is going to be on tv tonight *faints*

Yes, Michael has saved the world. He saved the world from boring f1 and the dominantion of ugly f1 drivers :p

Oh, kimi fans - buy this months f1 racing - got kimi galour in it :mad:
keep ur pants on ... michael has destroyed world formula 1... rating r at there all time low ... chan 9 had to pay chan 10 to take the broadcastin rights...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
keep ur pants on ... michael has destroyed world formula 1... rating r at there all time low ... chan 9 had to pay chan 10 to take the broadcastin rights...
Michael *faints* lol. chan 10 is a much more better station to broadcast motor racing ... atleast they don't have eddie hosting it. And ratings are NOT at an all time low. Infact - some countries have risen ... want me to find the mag to prove it?

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
I agree, how much better is Channel 10s converage?!

Channel Ten dont treat the Australian G.P as a one of event. They have RPM which is always covering parts of F1.

The only problem with F1 ratings in Australia is the fact that the majority of the season is shown at like 2am in the morning!

Michael Schumacher hasnt ruined F1. If anything it makes it more exciting when you find out he didnt win! LOL

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
u truly do have a high self esteem dont u?
why would i stalk u????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)