• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
u mustnt post very much i think i hav only done it like twice!

we could rep barter....
or then again we could NOT. i dont want 2 lose any points!

..... yeh rep would be nice but i doubt u can rep me cos u did not v long ago

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Now, back to F1. What do you all think of Michael Schumacher (you don't have to answer, Cape)? I think he's a git. So is his brother.
As a Ferrari supporter, I'm with Cape on this one...Michael Schumacher is an absolute legend!

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
:( good call.

argo, why do u act so superior to us all?

ur jst like all the other boys.

u want me bad

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
matt#1 said:
lol...u can sell the rights to me. I wouldn't mind being stalked by beccaxx :)
an example of how everybody on bos wants beccaxx

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Argonaut said:
You only get rep because I need to spread more around again before I bribe ... I mean, ask beccaxx to stop stalking me.

Now, back to F1. What do you all think of Michael Schumacher (you don't have to answer, Cape)? I think he's a git. So is his brother.

lol, I reakon Ralph is the bigger git though, Michael's a git because he's getting up himself, but Raplh is a git because he's just a tool.

lol, Ralph's wife even said that he drives like a woman when he's on the streets.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
errr...i dont fuckin know her...n she dusnt seeeeeeeeeeeem 2 know much about F1 (correct me if im wrong)

ralphs wife...airbag, but u'd need her sitting on ur lap when ur 'driving' :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
1. Its Ralf not Ralph - Ralph is his fathers name.
2. I'm not spreading Schumacher propaganda.
3. Crompton is the best commentator - I hate Bill Woods - he pretends to know everything when he has driven a race car, unlike crompton.
4. Ralfs driving isn't that bad - it was his company car, the old BMW that he had, had sensors to tell you how far away you were from something, the toyota doesn't.
5. Cora (Ralfs wife) is just a plastic blonde bimbo who doesn't need fitted airbags in the car - yes, I HATE her!
6. Schumacher is not a git! OMG ... He was on telly tonight *faints* and hes playing beach volleyball tomorrow at St Kilda beach *faints* lol.
7. Thats all I have to say at the moment :p

EDIT: What do we all think of the minardi situation. Personally, I think ferrari have every right not to let them race. After all Stoddart was the one pushing for new rules, and now he couldnt create a car to adapt to the new rules in time - every other team did.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I have no idea! I wish she would come back - griz is too easy to argue against. :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eh? When has kimi ever been good??

*Remembers* Japan 2001 - he hit the bump in the track and met the wall - yes ... hes good in that regards :p

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
6. Schumacher is not a git! OMG ... He was on telly tonight *faints* and hes playing beach volleyball tomorrow at St Kilda beach *faints* lol.
7. Thats all I have to say at the moment :p
You really need to see a doctor about your chronic fainting problem:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Blame schuey for my chronic fainting problem :p lol. Actually, don't, its not his fault hes such a great driver and good looking too ;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yippees!! Which reminds me, why am i still here? I should be studying geology, not sitting on bos and watching tv :p oh dear, gotta get as far ahead in work before the weekend, otherwise i won't do anything.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
EDIT: What do we all think of the minardi situation. Personally, I think ferrari have every right not to let them race. After all Stoddart was the one pushing for new rules, and now he couldnt create a car to adapt to the new rules in time - every other team did.
lol...they will too!!! its called the HACKSAW :p ferrari should jus sign the friggen piece of paper or whateva...who cares? every1 luvs the smaller teams who battle it out at the rear...minardi is one of them :p F1 needs them 4 numbers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)