Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
re: The Official F1 Thread

The conversation between Massa and Ferrari after the red flag made me laugh
"Felipe baby stay cool"
that was pretty funny

the conversation between bourdais and toro rosso was pretty scary: when a driver is screaming "undrivable" to his team i guess it must be pretty bad eh?

Nasonex

HSC
N/A

No one will catch Jenson Button --> 2009 World Champion:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Oh, only sligtly more than a lot.
2/2 ... might be a good time to jump onto the bandwagon :p

Will be interesting to see what happens regards to the Diffuser-gate, can't believe that some people are actually thinking that the FIA will take away the points of the first 2 races; I think that if they are made illegal, it will be similar to the Renault's mass damper farce or the Ferrari Flexi wings; floor farce as well. Apparently Red Bull had a similar diffuser and it got rejected by the FIA ... *shrugs*

Anyway, have you played the F12009 carset on Batracer yet? Its just been released :)

Oh, your not going to be at uni this weekend, are you? Was going to stalk you :p

pman

Banned
HSC

Have the diffusers been declared illegal yet...
and if they are how can they take the points away when they said, "You can use them until a tribunal after malaysia"

pman

Banned
HSC

Awesome, i haven't been at home and wasn't sure of the result, i am gald they are legal, i just didn''t think they would be

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

fking Vettel and Alonso stealing Webber's glory.

Apparently Vettel impeded Kovalainen in Q3 or something? Might see Webber at P2.

ledzeppelin

HSC

fking Vettel and Alonso stealing Webber's glory.

Apparently Vettel impeded Kovalainen in Q3 or something? Might see Webber at P2.
Vettel pole position w00o0ooo0o0o0o000o
Don't think Vettel will be penalised for this race at least, seeing it's now almost 5 hours after qualifying and nothing's been mentioned about it
I'm fairly confident Vettel can win, as long as he's ahead of the moving chicane Alonso after turn 1

ledzeppelin

HSC

I was expecting Alonso to be fairly quick until the first pit stop?
The Renault's definitely improved it's pace with the new diffuser and Alonso's got the least fuel on the grid as well, but he's still slower than the Red Bulls
Takign fuel loads into account, Vettel was about 0.4 seconds quicker on his flying lap

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

um...

did they play God Save the Queen on the podium? Sounded like it, and I dunno what the German national anthem sounds like.

ledzeppelin

HSC

um...

did they play God Save the Queen on the podium? Sounded like it, and I dunno what the German national anthem sounds like.
Vettel is too good :music:

Yes, they played German national anthem for Vettel and then British national anthem for Red Bull, which is based in England

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)