The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
What's up with the whole 'licking the ear' thing. Well not entirely licking...more like massaging the ear with your tongue. :p That seems to get girls going. >.< Or at least in my experience.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
My first kiss wasn't a disaster- maybe i was lucky.

But any kiss with a new person is always nice. Kind of like a first kiss over again.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Smurg said:
What's up with the whole 'licking the ear' thing. Well not entirely licking...more like massaging the ear with your tongue. :p That seems to get girls going. >.< Or at least in my experience.
please ask the girl first.
because in MY experience, it has been the worst experience of my life.
as if i want his tongue in my mouth after it's been in my ear.

no thanks!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
no first kiss yet for me :p im going too wait for right girl
is that just an excuse or an actual reason?

because it could be either, and i've known of people who didnt kiss anyone until they felt like they had someone they actually liked (i.e. they didnt just hook-up)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
so you have rejected someone who was about to kiss you?

Collin

HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
please ask the girl first.
because in MY experience, it has been the worst experience of my life.
as if i want his tongue in my mouth after it's been in my ear.

no thanks!
Yeah, but if you're hygenic then you don't have anything to worry about right? My gf slides her tongue inside my ear sometimes and as kinky as that sounds it feels pretty good. I've done the same to her and she likes it too.. we never think about the yucky wax or whatever bit because both of us are clean freaks. I dunno, seems like you were insecure about that experience because perhaps you haven't cleaned your ears for awhile.. hmm? :eek:

Me+you=happy

HSC
my first kiss was awesome, i felt so unreal after that.. "did i just pash a girl i have liked for nearly a year?" *day dreams* and the night i came home, i fell asleep and kept dreaming of it ^^,

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Casmira said:
nope :D im way too opposite of what girls want too be denying girls
Well then you can't say that you are 'waiting for the right girl' then. You may be, but if the opportunity hasn't even arisen,for the moment it is just an excuse as braad said.
Got ya! But i guess its a way to make you feel better :p

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
Well then you can't say that you are 'waiting for the right girl' then. You may be, but if the opportunity hasn't even arisen,for the moment it is just an excuse as braad said.
Got ya! But i guess its a way to make you feel better :p
no you made me feel worse ! it just means the majority of girls don't like me so i find the right one that does ; is it so hard :D (maybe not for you, but probably for braad)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
no you made me feel worse ! it just means the majority of girls don't like me so i find the right one that does ; is it so hard :D (maybe not for you, but probably for braad)
:/

cheers mate. I'll pass your number to the girls i know

HSC
rofl to the aussie ones? so i can get her parents tell me "Sorry mate, we want a girl too go out with an australian" that happend too my brother and me before

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
rofl to the aussie ones? so i can get her parents tell me "Sorry mate, we want a girl too go out with an australian" that happend too my brother and me before
WTF
hahaha...oh thats fucked :/

but i was being sarcastic anyway...so no worries :eek:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
cant say i've made the same note about greek/italian/european/mediteranian/hot girls :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)