The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

peggd

HSC
my 1st kiss was gross lol....i thort i woz shit but wen i had my 2nd kiss off a guy i really liked it was the best!!! so it turns out my first kiss woz a dud coz so was the guy i woz kissin lol.:rofl:

:wave:
dianne

HSC
Year 11,At a party, with a guy from school. I was really drunk, and all i remeber was trying ot make out with everyone, so yeh i guess he got lucky. I was completly repulsed though - he was a terrible/slobbery kisser. I remeber coming to school and thinking - I AM NEVER MAKING OUT WITH ANYONE AGAIN...well i got over that lol

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Apparently French prostitutes did or still do charge more for kissing than they do for sex.

It's interesting.

HSC
N/A
End of last year, Sydney CBD, peak hour on a weekday.. we had to leave, I leaned up and kissed him, almost missed (almost but didn't) and then he kissed me.

It was clumsy and brief but still good- might have been better if either of us knew what we were doing.

HSC
mine was a dare at a "sleep over" and i didn't really like the guy i wasn't all bad but i have made out with a girl! (it was gross she used way to much tonge!:confused:)

Legham

HSC
homestarrunner said:
but i have made out with a girl! (it was gross she used way to much tonge!)
Pics, or it didnt happen
:eek:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
homestarrunner said:
mine was a dare at a "sleep over" and i didn't really like the guy i wasn't all bad but i have made out with a girl! (it was gross she used way to much tonge!:confused:)
I may have done that.

A few times.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
yr 11 at a sleep over. I new she liked me so she wasn't gonna turn away but the funny thing was my gay friend (wasn't friend at the time) was actually cracking on to me and me being a boy didn't realise. But the wierd thing is when I was making out with my first kiss and didn't realise (how the fuck couldn't he?) and was rubbing my leg. Me thinking it was the girl just let it happen. God that got awkward

zoeanne

HSC
ok.. well my first kiss was good and bad.. if that makes sence.. it was last year i was 16. it was with a random.. :mad1: sad i no.. and also at a randoms house. lol i was stayin at a friends house and me and her went to one of her friends place where there was a get together.. and yer this guy kissed me.. now the kiss was good i enjoyed it.. but eva since then this guy andi dont talk.. if i eva see him we dodge each other.. i regret it but i dont..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)