The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

glad that nani is available as his ban is only for domestic matches..

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC

Good game in the San Siro. 1-3 would've been great to take to Old Trafford but I'll take anything.

If Nani doesn't wanna make his mind up about how good he wants to be then I really don't mind shipping him off.

Did anyone watch the Madrid game?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

saw the highlights... lyon should've buried them early. lisandro in particular had numerous chances.

tjwhalan

HSC

Almost forgot about the united game i missed the first 30 mins, Rooney the saviour again. Great to see Madrid lose too

kyokaku92

HSC

I knew it. That Norwegian ref Ovrebo should really retire... he cost Chelsea the semis last season and has now cost Fiorentina the first leg... Klose was 100% offside for his goal (Bayern 2-1 Fiorentina)

LOL @ Arsenal losing 2-1 both goals were cheap (wtf with the second Porto goal) and embarrassing (I pity poor Fabianski)

Little miffed Milan didn't equalise against United but great match allround. Go Lyon, hope they beat Madrid in the secnd leg :haha::haha:

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC

That freekick was hilarious.

Wenger so angry over it but it was definitely a backpass.

They'll go through though. Porto had two goals that weren't made of their own accord. They've got nothing.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC

some interesting results in the champions league. none of which i had chosen correctly.

put some money down at the tab on the way home from work this afternoon on this weekends epl fixtures. put $20 on a multi-bet for 9 of 10 fixtures this weekend, giving a return of almost $98,000.

Everton-Utd - Draw @ $3.40
Wolves-Chelsea - Chelsea @ $1.33
Portsmouth-Stoke- Draw @ 3.25
Villa-Burnley - Villa @ $1.35
Fulham-Birmingham - Draw @ 3.25
City-Liverpool - Draw @ $3.30
Wigan-Tottenham - Tottenham @ $2.05
Blackburn-Bolton - Draw @ $3.30
West Ham-Hull - Draw @ $3.40

Alot of draws but can't pick a winner.

you're bets people?

johony

HSC

i am somewhat off betting now, too much money lost. i see manure winning that game however.

edit: i'll wait till nrl/afl season where teams win by multiple points :eek:

Last edited:

Roy9

HSC

I knew it. That Norwegian ref Ovrebo should really retire... he cost Chelsea the semis last season and has now cost Fiorentina the first leg... Klose was 100% offside for his goal (Bayern 2-1 Fiorentina)
Was he the linesman?

LordPc

HSC

its crazy how football has not yet introduced some sort of video technology to stop bad calls like that. its unfair to the team that concedes the goal and its unfair to the refs who, lets be honest, make mistakes that can change matches. you can also claim its unfair for other teams who will potentially play a team that progressed because of that bad call instead of their football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)