The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

ZaraKu

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Finals time people what's everyone's predictions? as much as I love the jets I can't see them getting past the sudden death stage (way too many injuries...) I hope Sydney bomb out too. I think Melbourne will win the toilet seat again

kyokaku92

HSC

Bump!! I see Sydney vs Gold Coast grand final with Sydney taking out the toilet seat 2-0...

Why does the A-League trophy look like a toilet seat... the minor premier trophy looks way better?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC

KENNEDDYYYYYYYYYY!

FARKEN SUCK ON THAT CLIVE U FAT CARNT

FIRST LOSS TO THE JETS N THEN KNOCKED OUT BY US TOO

NEWCASTLE :cool:

ZaraKu

HSC

Soo happy that we won, was a bloody long game to watch! Kennedy was great (for once) as was Topor-Stanley, I think wellington will beat perth tomorrow

johony

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

i am somewhat off betting now, too much money lost. i see manure winning that game however.

edit: i'll wait till nrl/afl season where teams win by multiple points :eek:
no wonder why i've been losing money

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC

no wonder why i've been losing money
haha, fuck that draw looked good until the 75th minute. still extatic that everton won. europa league here we come! haven't seen united dominated so much in a long time. everton always looked like the better team. donovan and pienaar were outstanding.

Roy9

HSC

Definitely need to get Donovan signed up permanently.... it would be a shame to see a player like him rotting away in the MLS for the rest of his career

Great game though, end to end for 90mins. We looked so vulnerable at times down our left flank/United's right, Valencia was given so much time to pick out a cross

ATAR_boy

HSC

hahaa suckers. go everton. now waiting for fergies reaction :haha:
Great news. I'm proud that Man Utd lost, they just don't look like the team that won the EPL last season.

Though for Everton Fans, watchout in the next transfer window as Wenger, Mancini, Fergie and to some degree Carlo have all looked at Rodwell. WHAT A GOAL!! He is England's 2014 WC #1 Defender. :headbang:

ATAR_boy

HSC

Definitely need to get Donovan signed up permanently.... it would be a shame to see a player like him rotting away in the MLS for the rest of his career

Great game though, end to end for 90mins. We looked so vulnerable at times down our left flank/United's right, Valencia was given so much time to pick out a cross
Good point. He's quite the talent. I'm happy that my own club is moving away from the Relegation zone. First time in a long-time, 2 wins in a row. 3-0! Go Zola.

ATAR_boy

HSC

I knew it. That Norwegian ref Ovrebo should really retire... he cost Chelsea the semis last season and has now cost Fiorentina the first leg... Klose was 100% offside for his goal (Bayern 2-1 Fiorentina)

LOL @ Arsenal losing 2-1 both goals were cheap (wtf with the second Porto goal) and embarrassing (I pity poor Fabianski)

Little miffed Milan didn't equalise against United but great match allround. Go Lyon, hope they beat Madrid in the second leg :haha::haha:
Yes, agreed. C'mon Lyon, and the commentators have been saying that Lyon's Michel Bastos has the 'Hammer-left foot'...guess Jean Makoun is very decent.

Lloris is in exceptional form, it'll be tough to beat him, apart from possible C.Ronaldo freekick or penalties. :idea:

johony

HSC

i would've won $150 of $5 if i went with my bets last night, i hate getting it right in my head

so this week i'll be going:
1.49 CHELSEA
1.21 MANCHESTER UNITED
2.05 BIRMINGHAM CITY
2.28 BURNLEY
1.68 ARSENAL
1.38 LIVERPOOL
2.24 SUNDERLAND

although i will probably chicken out and cut chelsea or something

samwell

HSC

Chelsea vs Inter was an okay game. I am predicting either a 1-0 win or a 2-1 win for chelsea at home. Its very 50-50 but i think inter will hav an edge if Cech does not come back coz Hilario cant kick a ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)