The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

nedzelic

HSC
once agaion qld fgot ripped
every week i watch them and they tear temas to shreds, but just canm't fucking svore. oh well, there goes $200...ouch. fucking, they hit the woodwork three times and a whole load of other shit

FUCK!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yay, i found out today im not working tomorrow night...so definately going to syd v melbourne :)

hope it's not a 5-0 game, but i wouldnt mind another 3-2 result (except syd winning this week :eek:)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Sydney will need to win now, since Adelaide have opened up an 8 point lead.

nedzelic

HSC
c'mon melbourne!
i must say, in the words of kevin kegan. i would love it, i would love it, if melbourne beat sydney again. i rate victory's chances against sydney b/c the bggest problem they've (mel) had this season is breaking down defenive teams at home. presumably syd will not be like that and so predict an open, free-flowing game - probably a narrow win to the cove, but maybe the union can just get it

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeah, one goal will separate them...probably, at most 2...not 5

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
What a dynamite match tonight, one of the best I've seen all-season. Yorke did well in MF; good set-piece move in the first-half from Syndey when Cecolli (?) nearly volleyed home a screamer, also the first time I'd seen two players standing over a corner-kick situation. Plus, I think Kazu will be missed, atleast the fan-base he brought with him, and not to mention his humility. Muscat playfully running over Corica during the post-match interview, surprisingly funny. Hopefully we can carry foward tonight's intensity against the Costa Ricans, and then L'pool. :cool:

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
My first gAy League experience last night. I do not like the Cove. Bay 23 = lame. Get some fuckin original songs. Other than Muscat is a pedophile, theyre all shit. Maybe the 50m line would be better next time. I would like to watch some asoociation de foot.

nedzelic

HSC
yeah wrong sport mate

fuck have perth been woeful -especially for the fifrst 20 minutes. although i've seen some strange things recently and who would take a bet that perth can win 3-2

nedzelic

HSC
hey bookie, is that image yo've got for colour blindness? cos i can't read it

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Paragon said:
What a dynamite match tonight, one of the best I've seen all-season. Yorke did well in MF; good set-piece move in the first-half from Syndey when Cecolli (?) nearly volleyed home a screamer, also the first time I'd seen two players standing over a corner-kick situation. Plus, I think Kazu will be missed, atleast the fan-base he brought with him, and not to mention his humility. Muscat playfully running over Corica during the post-match interview, surprisingly funny. Hopefully we can carry foward tonight's intensity against the Costa Ricans, and then L'pool. :cool:
the game was good, entertaining and the crowd was good, especially on the train home (and the walk to central)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
For some fun:
Type 'melbourne victory wins' into google, press the i'm feeling lucky button.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Steve McMahon was finally sacked. About time, I would like to see a competitivr Perth team. Apparently he is baffled by his sacking...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)