The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

crazy_paki123

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

United won, Spurs lost, City lost. Today was a good today :')

crazy_paki123

HSC

JT145 what happened to your tactics etc hahaha ;) As I predicted Jonesy had Ozil in his back pocket the whole game

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Everton vs Liverpool
Arsenal vs Southhampton
Man city vs Tottenham

A couple of crucial games this week that could affect the overall standings at the top.

michaeljennings

HSC

Everton vs Liverpool
Arsenal vs Southhampton
Man city vs Tottenham

A couple of crucial games this week that could affect the overall standings at the top.
everton liverpool draw
arsenal
city

Those are my tips for those games

crazy_paki123

HSC

Everton vs Liverpool
Arsenal vs Southhampton
Man city vs Tottenham

Everton to edge Liverpool 1-0
Arsenal draw against Southampton
City will destroy Tottenham they have been amazing at home this season so far. Going for 3-0 atleast

michaeljennings

HSC

IMO southampton are overachieving and will slide down the ladder over the next few weeks. Theyve definitely got solid defence but I reckon they lack the some edge up front. Lallana's in form though so i reckon theyll be competitive

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

IMO southampton are overachieving and will slide down the ladder over the next few weeks. Theyve definitely got solid defence but I reckon they lack the some edge up front. Lallana's in form though so i reckon theyll be competitive
have you been watching any games...??

crazy_paki123

HSC

favourable fixtures? LOL! They beat Liverpool, and they drew with Manchester United at Old Trafford, something which even Arsenal couldnt do. They are in great form, Lallana, Lambert, Shaw and their keeper to. Theyve conceded the least goals in the league which is amazing. I do think theyll start to fade later but i cant see it this weekend. Saints will steal a point

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

What is this magic...socceroos wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

michaeljennings

HSC

favourable fixtures? LOL! They beat Liverpool, and they drew with Manchester United at Old Trafford, something which even Arsenal couldnt do. They are in great form, Lallana, Lambert, Shaw and their keeper to. Theyve conceded the least goals in the league which is amazing. I do think theyll start to fade later but i cant see it this weekend. Saints will steal a point
Yea you heard me. they beat a suarezless liverpool, ill admit thats still something to take note of. But the draw at old trafford isnt as good. united were playing terribly back then even west brom beat them at old trafford. Yea sure arsenal couldnt do it but its not like arsenal played united straight after southampton did, southampton played united a month ago.

11 matches, 3 against teams currently in the top half of the ladder, 8 in the bottom half. If thats not favourable fixtures i dont know what is

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad

I'll check on your discussion in a month. :D

crazy_paki123

HSC

then you can argue Arsenal has had favourable fixtures too? Theyve beaten an average Spurs team 1-0 and beat Liverpool. Their hardest game which wass against United at OT, they failed, considering the sitters Smalling and Rooney missed it shouldve been 3-1 so they got flattered. And considering United's midfield is average compared to Arsenals they shouldve belted us (United). Arsenal still havent played City or CHelsea yet and i for one am not convinced that they are championship material yet. And i do think Southoampton will fade dont get me wrong but a team cant just lose form over 2 weeks theyll either lose by 1 goal or steal a point

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Southampton will be the Newcastle of two seasons ago

michaeljennings

HSC

then you can argue Arsenal has had favourable fixtures too? Theyve beaten an average Spurs team 1-0 and beat Liverpool. Their hardest game which wass against United at OT, they failed, considering the sitters Smalling and Rooney missed it shouldve been 3-1 so they got flattered. And considering United's midfield is average compared to Arsenals they shouldve belted us (United). Arsenal still havent played City or CHelsea yet and i for one am not convinced that they are championship material yet. And i do think Southoampton will fade dont get me wrong but a team cant just lose form over 2 weeks theyll either lose by 1 goal or steal a point
lol i dont think you even read what i wrote. I said that southampton would be competitive, but even if they do steal a point against arsenal, chelsea, city, spurs over the next 6 weeks theyre still gonna slide down the ladder. Honestly id love to see southampton stick it to the bigger clubs but i think realistically i dont think they can match them when the bigger clubs are at their best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)