The Football Thread (3 Viewers)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

I agree on Shinji, but on santa not too sure. I really think he's an impact player and shouldn't be starting. The amount of shots he missed, where an EPL striker would've scored 10 times out of 10 is too god damn high for him to be a key player.

I really think Juric is a gun, and picked him as my golden boot player, as players like Berisha and Neumann seem to be losing some of their pace, and with their returns from injury, could give him the chance. This is, of course, if he isn't injured after tonight- going off with a knee problem... not too many positive outcomes which can come out of that one.
Santa just seemed really slow, there was a few times where he had a good 2-3m on his defender but ended up getting beaten to the ball.

Juric is good, but like they were saying in the post-game review he needs to be able to work hard for the team like Kresinger did, as well as being a gun striker and at the moment he just isn't doing that.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC

Anyone watching smurfs v. victory?

2-2 after 27 minutes and the smurfs are down to 10 men. Probably the most exciting game this season so far.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC

Christ, 3-2 Sydney after 37 minutes.

crazy_paki123

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

Getting closer to kickoff, have a really good feeling, that we can end the Gunners unbeaten away streak. Moyes plays 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 United win imo. Giroud will be taken care of by the beast Vidic, Fellaini and Jones must do well. If Jones can hold Ozil like he held CR7 in the UCL then United will go along way to winning the match. Also, cant wait to see how Januzaj plays, hopefully tears Sagna apart

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A

Getting closer to kickoff, have a really good feeling, that we can end the Gunners unbeaten away streak. Moyes plays 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 United win imo. Giroud will be taken care of by the beast Vidic, Fellaini and Jones must do well. If Jones can hold Ozil like he held CR7 in the UCL then United will go along way to winning the match. Also, cant wait to see how Januzaj plays, hopefully tears Sagna apart
Not if Sam Tighe has anything to say about that:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1840971-how-to-beat-david-moyes-manchester-united-the-tactics-lesson

crazy_paki123

HSC

^Arsenal arent a counter-attacking team. Theyre a passing team. And i dont think Walcott is playing? So theyll most likely have Ramsey and Cazorla out wider supporting OZil, so theyll be playing through the midfield more. If United strangle Arsenal by crowding the midfield, Cleverly, Carrick, Fellaini would be ideal, then I think itll be a draw or United win. In defence, GK and attack United outclass Arsenal, Arsenal's midfield craps on United's tho. Sticking with a 2-1 victory for the Red Devils

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Would be satisfied with a draw against Spurs.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Woooooooooo

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

241234-523255 bos fantasy league code for those who want to join

crazy_paki123

HSC

Cheering for Newcastle and Sunderland tonight haha

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Bar his kicking, Krul has been incredible today.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

GG Spurs

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)