The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

^I agree, Newcastle will fall apart now cause they lost their best player. But not relegation, lower mid table around 10th-15th

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

If we were to get relegated, we would literally have to lose every single game until the end of the season.

We are at 37 points at the moment and 40 points is regarded as the threshold for being safe.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

welcome scape goat for man city's goal difference

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Damm, i wish Guangzhou Evergrande was in the same group as the Wanders....

One of my mate is a die-hard Guangzhou fan..... and im a wanders fans.... so will be fucking funny if both teams facing each other.... maybe in the second stage

I hope they use ANZ stadium for some Wanders AFC games.... maybe with the bigger asian teams

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Damm, i wish Guangzhou Evergrande was in the same group as the Wanders....

One of my mate is a die-hard Guangzhou fan..... and im a wanders fans.... so will be fucking funny if both teams facing each other.... maybe in the second stage

I hope they use ANZ stadium for some Wanders AFC games.... maybe with the bigger asian teams
why?

Anyway, great trip up to Newcastle - shame Broadmeadow is... a bit of a hole. Stadium was pretty nice though.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC

why?

Anyway, great trip up to Newcastle - shame Broadmeadow is... a bit of a hole. Stadium was pretty nice though.
I think pirterk stadium or whatever will sell out easily, and i think some games can easily attract 40000 or so crowd..... But i could be wrong there, sydney fc didn't attract too much people to their AFC games

Yep, broadmedows is a shit hole.... but Hunter stadium is awesome....

And if there a chance that the wanders reach the final stage of AFC, i think its could be moved to ANZ

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

[video]http://tinypic.com/r/33577er/8[/video].

Last edited:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Laudrup sacked.

crazy_paki123

HSC

Isnt Chelski supposed to be offensive for Chelsea fans? :S

crazy_paki123

HSC

just to clear up Chelsea/Man City/PSG/Monaco are not rich clubs. They have rich owners which supply them money and with FFP coming in they will be very limited in the transfer market. "Rich" clubs are the ones that create the most revenue, clubs like Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Man United, Arsenal etc. Some clubs are even considering ganging up on Manc City to expel them from next year's UCL altogether for breaching FFP rules

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

just to clear up Chelsea/Man City/PSG/Monaco are not rich clubs. They have rich owners which supply them money and with FFP coming in they will be very limited in the transfer market. "Rich" clubs are the ones that create the most revenue, clubs like Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Man United, Arsenal etc. Some clubs are even considering ganging up on Manc City to expel them from next year's UCL altogether for breaching FFP rules
you still got what I meant. that explanation wasn't required.

chekski 》 roman

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

and in more important news for the local game that actually affects us:

gg brisbane roar :(

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Hilarious HK soccer magazine I bought.

crazy_paki123

HSC

By the Way, who thinks Moyes' time at Man United is up? Personally as a United supporter if they cant beat the likes stoke and fulham he has to go. We lost to City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs (got lucky vs Arsneal) I just dont see the club going anywhere with Moyes. Yes he has a shit team but he has already h ad 2 transfer windows to bring in players. United will not make the UCL and will be knocked out in the UCL by one of the big boys. At the end of the season Moyes has to go. Thoughts?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

well gg arsenal. really needed lord bendtner to come off the bench or maybe arshavin to return

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

By the Way, who thinks Moyes' time at Man United is up? Personally as a United supporter if they cant beat the likes stoke and fulham he has to go. We lost to City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs (got lucky vs Arsneal) I just dont see the club going anywhere with Moyes. Yes he has a shit team but he has already h ad 2 transfer windows to bring in players. United will not make the UCL and will be knocked out in the UCL by one of the big boys. At the end of the season Moyes has to go. Thoughts?
You folks won't even make Europa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)