The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

rawrliongirl

HSC
anyone know any good apps/websites where I can watch EPL and La Liga games in nice quality? Like live stream them? I've tried some in the past but gave up cos they were annoying and really shit quality.
I don't have foxtel or pay TV and my dad refuses to get it at the moment as he believes I'll "stay up all night and watch soccer instead of sleep".

crazy_paki123

HSC
cant WAIT till United vs Swansea tonight to kick off the season! this is my top 6 this season (im a United fan obviously :p)
#1 - Chelsea
#2 - Arsenal
#3 - Manchester United (yes United deal with it)
#4 - Manchester City
#5 - Liverpool
#6 - Tottenham

For me Chelsea are strong favourites for the title. I think City will be inconsistent tbh, i dont rate them as high as some others do. I think players like Kompany are overrated, the only beasts in their team really are Yaya Toure, David Silva and Aguero. With no UCL United will be right up there, if we can land Vidal/Guarin/Strootman/Hummels/Benatia we may even win it. I might get slated for putting Arsenal as #2 but i think they have a strong team this season and will push Chelsea all the way. Id actually like Liverpool to finish 4th ahead of City but i just dont see it happening, sure Sterling Sturridge and Coutinho are quality but they lack depth especially with UCL this season. So yeah Chelsea to just win it with City finishing 4th behind United!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
cant WAIT till United vs Swansea tonight to kick off the season! this is my top 6 this season (im a United fan obviously :p)
#1 - Chelsea
#2 - Arsenal
#3 - Manchester United (yes United deal with it)
#4 - Manchester City
#5 - Liverpool
#6 - Tottenham
Three months later......

crazy_paki123

HSC
How is that delusional. Anyone that watched us vs Chelsea and City and is not biased will agree that United are on the way up. We look better than toothless Liverpool who rely on glass man Sturridge for goals whilst Arsenal so far aside from Sanchez look ordinary. Chelsea will decimate Pool this weekend too. And if you think thats delusional you must be a Liverpool fan. Whats your top 6 then buddy?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
How is that delusional. Anyone that watched us vs Chelsea and City and is not biased will agree that United are on the way up. We look better than toothless Liverpool who rely on glass man Sturridge for goals whilst Arsenal so far aside from Sanchez look ordinary. Chelsea will decimate Pool this weekend too. And if you think thats delusional you must be a Liverpool fan. Whats your top 6 then buddy?
One does not need to be a liverpool fan to realise how far off man utd are from 3rd. Honestly, Southampton has more chance of finishing 3rd than utd.

Last edited:

crazy_paki123

HSC
One does not need to be a liverpool fan to realise how far off man utd are from 3rd. Honestly, Southampton has more chance of finishing 3rd than utd.
lad have you seen who Southampton has played thus far? Out of the "top sides" theyve only played Liverpool and Everton, losing to Liverpool. Theyve started off extremely well with West Ham but the season is 38 games long not 10 or 11, Southampton and West Ham will fade out and if you seriously think theyll finish anywhere near the top 4 you sir are the one thats delusional. Chelsea will prbably run away with it, City will be 2nd probably but along way behind Chelsea. Then theres 3rd and 4th. Liverpool? Look ordinary with no sturridge ala a one man team. Arsenal? Alexis has saved their asses so many times this season so ifhe gets injured their gone but Arsenal probs will finish inside the top 4. United? Dont look too great atm but got the 3 points vs Palace, and now are a touching disctance from that coveted top 4 place. Everton will put up a fight but doubt theyll get it, Tottenham arent consistent enough and the smaller teams like Soton and West Ham will fade out. And were only 5 points off 3rd so yeah ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)