The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
the majority of united fans come from outside of manchester, there are more city fans in manchester than united fans sadly considering their success, you fill your stadium because of international fans. Manchester city defs have bandwagoners but then again all top clubs do lol.. even tottenham now
Rubbish. The only way we can comment on the validity of that statement is cold hard stats:

Manchester United have 55,000 season ticket holders.
City's stadium capacity is 45,000.
And City still need to offer buy one get one free offers to fill up their stadium: http://www.mcfc.com/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/October/City-v-CSKA-Moscow-exclusive-ticket-offer

Where are all the city fans in Manchester?

HSC
Rubbish. The only way we can comment on the validity of that statement is cold hard stats:

Manchester United have 55,000 season ticket holders.
City's stadium capacity is 45,000.
And City still need to offer buy one get one free offers to fill up their stadium: http://www.mcfc.com/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/October/City-v-CSKA-Moscow-exclusive-ticket-offer

Where are all the city fans in Manchester?
That was less than a handful of games... not all season holders attend the games due to financial issues
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...io-Ferdinand-disgrace-criticising-Etihad.html
Shows united fans' desperation using this to attack city fans

HecticSandWitch

HSC
That was less than a handful of games... not all season holders attend the games due to financial issues
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...io-Ferdinand-disgrace-criticising-Etihad.html
Shows united fans' desperation using this to attack city fans
Desperation? The stat is that we have more season ticket holders than you have seats at the ethiad. The fact that you can't fill all of these seats is more proof that you're not the biggest club in Manchester.
Fair call re: to financial issues, but you'd never hear about empty seats when United played in the champions league

HSC
Desperation? The stat is that we have more season ticket holders than you have seats at the ethiad. The fact that you can't fill all of these seats is more proof that you're not the biggest club in Manchester.
Fair call re: to financial issues, but you'd never hear about empty seats when United played in the champions league
I didnt say city's the biggest club in manchester, just pointing out that united fans keep using the "buy one get one free" deal to attack city supporters, which ur clearly doing kty

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol why do we all care about number of fans? Means shit all when you support a shithouse club like united who play boring football.

HecticSandWitch

HSC
Lol why do we all care about number of fans? Means shit all when you support a shithouse club like united who play boring football.
Lol do you even watch football? United have been playing some of the best football in the league week in week out.

HecticSandWitch

HSC
All the top teams drew except arsenal... city couldnt capitalise on chelseas draw
Wish United had won today, Hugo Lloris killed it. City and Chelsea both got robbed by shit reffing and we could've gone within 5 points of you guys and 8 points of Chelsea, doubt united will have the same chance for a while.

HecticSandWitch

HSC
What will be the big signing of the January window you reckon guys? Bale to United sounds like BS to me but I've got a feeling City will pull a big striker (Mandzukic?) this window to help them push for the title.

crazy_paki123

HSC
Well im just in the corner smirking at everyone who laughed at my "deluded" prediction of United finishing 3rd. Doesnt look too deluded now eh :D

HecticSandWitch

HSC
wb cavani moving to the premier league? he seems like he would thrive in a physical league
I could see Cavani working, would like to see him play in a position that isn't second fiddle to Ibra/Suarez a la Napoli days. Heard some rumors that Ibra was going to Roma but I doubt that it'll happen, especially with PSG only second in Ligue 1, BUT, if Ibra leaves, I reckon Cavani will stay 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)