The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Also, poor game to watch today. Oman didn't even try. It felt like I was watching australia demolish a super weak team with no defence. Good game by aus though
very different from the previous game where Omen tied with australia 2-2.....

South Korea will be on a different level to Omen

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Know this is slow but what a stunning goal in the first set by the socceroos. Such a momentum shift.

If they remain tight in the second set, Australia can bring it home.

FC ATAR

HSC
Official Soccer thread.

Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd start this thread as the other one's are 'dead'.

Firstly, I'd like to say I support Borussia Dortmund! I started supporting them 2011-2012ish and I have almost shed tears and have definitely punched my pillow/lounge, screamed into my pillow and raged very, very hard.

Anyway, let me know who you go for and your favourite player! Don't bother if you support Bayern or Juventus (only until we've played the second leg).

Last edited:

FC ATAR

HSC
Re: Official Soccer thread.

I support Manchester United, however I also have a soft spot for Swansea united.
I also obviously support the Sky BLUES, Sydney Fc.

Favourite retired player has to be Ole Gunnar Solskjær.......and favourite current player has to be Mario Gotze!!
I can only love Gotze when he plays for Germany due to obvious reasons :evilfire::mad3:

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC

I've support Manchester United since 2002-03 when my dad bought me a beckham kit :) Big week in the Prem, the top 4 race is looking to be a tight one! How do you guys think the premier league season will finish?

HecticSandWitch

HSC

Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd start this thread as the other one's are 'dead'.

Firstly, I'd like to say I support Borussia Dortmund! I started supporting them 2011-2012ish and I have almost shed tears and have definitely punched my pillow/lounge, screamed into my pillow and raged very, very hard.

Favourite player is Marco Reus :speechless: :speechless: (We also share the same birthday; 31st of may!)

Anyway, let me know who you go for and your favourite player! Don't bother if you support Bayern or Juventus (only until we've played the second leg).
Keen for his inevitable transfer... He's far too good for Dortmund, you guys are just a mid-table team :p

FC ATAR

HSC

Keen for his inevitable transfer... He's far too good for Dortmund, you guys are just a mid-table team :p
I'm sorry, How are Man Utd. going in the champions league? I forgot, who were they playing again? Oh wait...

Chelsea will win the title this year aswell.

HecticSandWitch

HSC

I'm sorry, How are Man Utd. going in the champions league? I forgot, who were they playing again? Oh wait...

Chelsea will win the title this year aswell.
How are Dortmund going in the league. At this rate you'd be lucky to scrap europa league buddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)