The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Got to love the bitterness. Big crowd = nothing better to do, who would have thought!

I suppose by the same token, Sydney has such poor attendences because they are too busy fucking other men in the asshole or fondling 13 year old girls.
he was playing for melbourne when he did it...

Charizard

HSC

Got to love the bitterness. Big crowd = nothing better to do, who would have thought!

I suppose by the same token, Sydney has such poor attendences because they are too busy fucking other men in the asshole or fondling 13 year old girls.
Got to love the bitterness. Small crowd = population enjoy anal sex, who would have thought!

Fuck you're a tool. I'm surprised you weren't fucking aborted after you somehow managed to escape the woom.

sk1001

HSC

he was playing for melbourne when he did it...
Sydney born and bred my friend. Good to see he has returned to where he belongs.
I mean could it get any better? Ryall even rhymes with Pedophile.

Got to love the bitterness. Small crowd = population enjoy anal sex, who would have thought!

Fuck you're a tool. I'm surprised you weren't fucking aborted after you somehow managed to escape the woom.
lol, as I said, "by the same token"....
My statement is only as outrageous as the first.

ZaraKu

HSC

lolz can't spell womb...

In another statement I actually must say I'm surprised that the Jets have made it into the knockout stage of the ACL, as much as I love them I can't see them getting as far as Adelaide did, but please Gary van Egmond, prove me wrong.

Charizard

HSC
The Official Football Thread

Because pre-season friendlies have begun and the only other active thread is summer transfers.

Anyway, Nasri has a broken leg and is out for 3 months, and inter milan lost 2-0 to Chelsea today in America.

Roy9

HSC
re: The Official Football Thread

So will this thread cover all the European leagues + the A League + the CL?

Anyway, I'm predicting Mark Hughes to be the first prem manager to be sacked this season

Charizard

HSC

Anyway, I'm predicting Mark Hughes to be the first prem manager to be sacked this season
Generally it just covers the European leagues and CL, as there is often an A-League thread of it's own, but we'll see, a lot of the a league supporters around here dont post much anymore.

I agree on hughes.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

+1

Farout, if that idiot doesnt get sacked, i will be astonished at the owners of City, as they have given him so much compassion, even after not being able to qualify for the europa league.

Robinho u should go play for a top club, Bellamy leave while u can, as i doubt u will be able to fight for the first XI against Ade, Tevez, Bojinov.:rofl:

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

man milan suck ... getting beaten in the world football challenge against an ordinary team .. club america..

btw berbatov is shit

why the hell wouldnt milan suck? no offence to leonardo, but ancelotti ran as he knew milan were going downhill.

like srsly buy a normal Goalie cause: Dida - 37, Abbiati - 31 , Kalac - 33?

and buy a striker who can team up with pato whilst bringing in Hernanes, as u sold off ur best attacking midfielder in Gourcuff to Bordeaux for a mere 14 million! :burn:

samwell

HSC

who reckons owen is gonna b a blast?

HSC

why the hell wouldnt milan suck? no offence to leonardo, but ancelotti ran as he knew milan were going downhill.

like srsly buy a normal Goalie cause: Dida - 37, Abbiati - 31 , Kalac - 33?

and buy a striker who can team up with pato whilst bringing in Hernanes, as u sold off ur best attacking midfielder in Gourcuff to Bordeaux for a mere 14 million! :burn:
LOL

it doesn't matter what age a keeper is. (regardless, dida is 35 and kalac is 36)

gourcuff, milan's best attacking midfielder? he's good... but have you heard of a guy called kaka?

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

LOL

it doesn't matter what age a keeper is. (regardless, dida is 35 and kalac is 36)

gourcuff, milan's best attacking midfielder? he's good... but have you heard of a guy called kaka?

excuse me, but do u watch the news, transfers or anything??

I believe Kaka is a galacticos man at the moment, and i doubt he will come bak to AC Milan anytime soon.

Plus, yes, it does, u lose awareness and energy as u come of age when talking about goalkeepers, i've been to Football NSW and Australian Goalkeeping coaches, and i've talked to them about age, they said: "After the age of 32, a goalkeeper might become a legend at a top club, or become an absolute flop for a top club". :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A.Chair

HSC

excuse me, but do u watch the news, transfers or anything??

I believe Kaka is a galacticos man at the moment, and i doubt he will come bak to AC Milan anytime soon.

Plus, yes, it does, u lose awareness and energy as u come of age when talking about goalkeepers, i've been to Football NSW and Australian Goalkeeping coaches, and i've talked to them about age, they said: "After the age of 32, a goalkeeper might become a legend at a top club, or become an absolute flop for a top club". :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't mind the fact our first two choice keepers Abbiati (32) and Dida (35) are over 30, but having another two 30+ keepers in Kalac (36) and Storari (32) is just stupid (especially if anyone has seen Kalac play recently). Give Filippo Perucchini a run; he's only 17 and can't be anywhere near as bad as Kalac.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC

who reckons owen is gonna b a blast?
Depends on what you mean by blast. Fergie has said he is only going to play him every 10 days or so to keep his fitness peaked. He will do very well as a Solskjaer/Larsson role goal poacher. I reckon he will score 10-15 goals all up if he stays fit. Not a huge amount, but crucial ones no doubt. Best bosman signing in years.

samwell

HSC

i used blast to mean gud
lol i think fergie is smart enough to use him very well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)