HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

Liverpool's season "back on track" for the 12th time

Gunner4lyfe

HSC

Top of the table motherfuckers
+1

WOOO . But...this is where our season usually falls apart and we end up with nothing. Aston villa...manchester united....chelsea...liverpool...porto..jeeez . I say wengers got one good week to sign someone EXPENSIVE (yes the word expensive does not exist in wengers dictionary..but still). Diabys gone for a while so he needs to keep that in mind. One signing should do the trick.

Roy9

HSC

hahaha shush you. we'll come back - hopefully
4th spot is out of Liverpool and City imo. I just can't see Tottenham and especially Villa getting it. I'm actually thinking that Spurs and/or Villa will f*** up so badly that we'll be able to finish strongly and nick a European place

ATAR_boy

HSC

4th spot is out of Liverpool and City imo. I just can't see Tottenham and especially Villa getting it. I'm actually thinking that Spurs and/or Villa will f*** up so badly that we'll be able to finish strongly and nick a European place
I seriously hope that Everton do ok in the EPL, they deserve a place in Europe. To All everton supporters: Rodwell and Saha might be on-course to leave.

Last edited:

ATAR_boy

HSC

Top of the table motherfuckers
Gunners will crash and burn as Fabregas is very likely to get injured.

And from what I have seen...Arsenal simply have NO-MIDFIELD without Fabregas and Song.

Good luck though, I really want to see how Arsenal tries to win a trophy without a single purchase. :sun:

Roy9

HSC

I seriously hope that Everton get owned in the EPL, they don't deserve a place in Europe. HAHA, To All everton supporters: Rodwell, Gosling, Saha are going to leave in the next transfer window.

Anyways. To Roy9, I'm not a supporter of ANY EPL team, so you cannot bag me out, the funny thing is, i used to support good old Everton. :sun:
Why?

Saha maybe, Rodwell won't leave us just yet and I highly doubt Gosling is going to leave

What happened?

ATAR_boy

HSC

+1

WOOO . But...this is where our season usually falls apart and we end up with nothing. Aston villa...manchester united....chelsea...liverpool...porto..jeeez . I say wengers got one good week to sign someone EXPENSIVE (yes the word expensive does not exist in wengers dictionary..but still). Diabys gone for a while so he needs to keep that in mind. One signing should do the trick.
All you need to do is sign up Matuidi or M.Diarra, thats it.

ATAR_boy

HSC

Okay, I'm probably wrong about Gosling, but Rodwell will be another 'Rooney-like' transfer to man utd by the looks of it. This is clear as Ferguson has hinted at looking for a Vidic replacement and/or Ferdinand Back-up. PLUS, I reckon that Rodwell would be cheaper than the 'new-sensation' Kjaer.

Anyways, I was wrong to say that Everton are a shite club. Apologies to Roy9. I can see you are a real Evertonian! The one player from Everton's academy who will be a future EPL star is Keiran Agard! Watchout, Wenger loves snapping up talented youngsters.

Last edited:

Roy9

HSC

The one player from Everton's academy who will be a future EPL star is Keiran Agard! Watchout, Wenger loves snapping up talented youngsters.
We signed him from Arsenal's academy a few years back :party:

I agree with you on Rodwell though. In a few years he will be a top player and if Everton haven't progressed (which is a certainty if Kenwright is still chairman) he will definitely be off to either Man Utd or Chelsea

ATAR_boy

HSC

We signed him from Arsenal's academy a few years back :party:

I agree with you on Rodwell though. In a few years he will be a top player and if Everton haven't progressed (which is a certainty if Kenwright is still chairman) he will definitely be off to either Man Utd or Chelsea
Oh, was he part of Wenger's youth? damn, that guy expects too much. The great thing for Everton is that Moyes has begun using Shane, Seamus and Kieran alot more! But, atm, you would have to agree that PIENAAR is in HOT HOT form :party::party:. Although I dont support anyone, no offence to anyone viewing this: "Spurs are shite, thats why they wear white"

Roy9

HSC

Yep, Pienaar is a gem. I can see him leaving after the WC as well :(

kyokaku92

HSC

FUCK!! I only checked the table and Arsenal are on top!! :chainsaw: But at least we got a spare game, anyone know how long Essien might be out for?

ATAR_boy

HSC

I only checked the table and Arsenal are on top!! :chainsaw: But at least we got a spare game, anyone know how long Essien might be out for?
Essien's out for about 6 weeks. Ancelotti should buy a new midfielder before the window closes. :)

ATAR_boy

HSC

Yep, Pienaar is a gem. I can see him leaving after the WC as well :(
Roy9, who do you think Everton would sign (hypothetically) IF Saha, Rodwell, Pienaar were to move onto larger European clubs? :confused:

ATAR_boy

HSC

I just watched the 2nd leg of the Carling Cup semi-final.

Villa go through to the Carling Cup final after smashing Rovers 7-4 on aggregate. That second leg was fucking awesome to watch. James Milner you gun. Guzan was shit in front of goal though.

Fellaini has been in great form for Everton from what I've seen. Good to see you guys moving up the table after a horrible run with injuries.
So True. Milner just needs a few more performances like that, and he will book his flight to South Africa, along with Villa team-mate Ashley Young.

Btw, is Wilfred Bouma still at Villa or did he move to the Dutch league :confused:

ATAR_boy

HSC

Fellaini has been in great form for Everton from what I've seen. Good to see you guys moving up the table after a horrible run with injuries.
The race for 4th place is heating up. I am very sure that Spurs will choke, so its between Man City, Villa and possibly Everton. As for the 'red side' of Merseyside, have fun in the Europa League next season! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)