The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

ATAR_boy

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

Scott McDonald to Middlesbrough
That will be a bad move. Mcdonald is talented but he does not fit into the Boro-setup, they are all-but assured of another Championship season, especially with Adam Johnson (11 goals in 20 appearances?) moving to Manchester City. :D

Roy9

HSC

I'm tipping Keane to absolutely dominate the SPL

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC

You know that will not happen. 1. Arsenal are very-poor atm. 2. Chelsea havent been beaten at the Bridge for some-time, plus a certain Drogba is back from AFCON. Fabregas may be gifted, Arshavin may have great skills, but its no-where near enough to get a win. :D
I know. But that's why I hope. Anyway, after their draw against Hull all I need is for Chelsea to draw again. Meanwhile United go to Portsmouth and blow them away.
Sounds like a good scenario.

Oh and Liverpool to lose at home against Everton.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

I know. But that's why I hope. Anyway, after their draw against Hull all I need is for Chelsea to draw again. Meanwhile United go to Portsmouth and blow them away.

we'll see.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

how about players from club america in mexico are being gunned down for fun.

LordPc

HSC

unfortunate, but IMO this isnt newsworthy. people kill others and themselves all the time. just cause she is related to sibierski doenst make her actions more important or shocking

how about players from club america in mexico are being gunned down for fun.
how about rooney shooting and scoring for fun

(wait, those arent quite the same are they?)

ATAR_boy

HSC

still news dude.
To all Liverpool supporters, Jovanovic is coming to Merseyside plus Sunderland forward Jones has a pre-contract agreement in place for the next transfer window.

What does everything think of Mido's transfer to West Ham? Flop or decent signing? :D

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC

To all Liverpool supporters, Jovanovic is coming to Merseyside plus Sunderland forward Jones has a pre-contract agreement in place for the next transfer window.

What does everything think of Mido's transfer to West Ham? Flop or decent signing? :D
The Hammers have signed him on a 1k p/wk deal with agreement from Mido. It is clear that he wants to prove himself in the English top flight again so I can't see them having much to lose there. Zola's signing of McCarthy will also have an effect on the deal's success clearly. An issue I do see is his app/goal ratio. When he was out on loan at Zamalek, he scored only 1 goal out of 15 apps. Not a high risk move by Hammers and I can't see him lighting the pitch on fire but he still will play a decisive role in their season.

kyokaku92

HSC

Not likely to happen buddy!! We're at home and we blew the gunners at emirates :pirate:

Roy9

HSC

Not likely to happen buddy!! We're at home and we blew the gunners at emirates :pirate:
You lot looked very shaky against Hull..... lucky Arsenal don't have many big men to aim at

But yeah, Arsenal usually bottle it in the big games so I don't see them winning

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

Fuck Wenger's decisions shit me

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

clichy has gone from being arsenal's most consistent player 2 seasons ago to becoming a replica senderos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)