The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

LordPc

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

Can't believe that Liverpool are in the top 4 now- biggest bullshit of the season so far apart from Hughes getting sacked
haha.

spurs and villa couldnt find the net, city lost to hull and the only other team that can challenge the top 4 is everton, but as you saw, they struggled a 10 man side.

so im curious, who do you think should be 4th if not liverpool?

kyokaku92

HSC

haha.

spurs and villa couldnt find the net, city lost to hull and the only other team that can challenge the top 4 is everton, but as you saw, they struggled a 10 man side.

so im curious, who do you think should be 4th if not liverpool?
In terms of consistency, I would say Tottenham deserve it more if not way more than Liverpool (remember 2004) and Aston Villa while Man City tries to threaten but fails.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

if we lose to chelsea tomorrow we will choke to liverpool

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC

Damn. Arsenal can't catch a break.

Not that I care about them but I would've loved to see United top.

Think it'll come down to United against Chelsea.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

chelsea didn't win it, instead, arsenal's sloppy defence lost it.

if the old adage 'offence wins games, defence wins championships' holds true, arsenal won't win anything anytime soon.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A

I wish people would stop saying trash things about John and Vanessa. We never know what really hapened so lets not judge. Sickening the way they have been portrayed by the press, i've met both John and Vanessa at Chelsea games, and they're really kind and friendly individuals. I hope this is not the press's conspiracy to make Chelsea lose the premier league title.....

LordPc

HSC

I wish people would stop saying trash things about John and Vanessa. We never know what really hapened so lets not judge. Sickening the way they have been portrayed by the press, i've met both John and Vanessa at Chelsea games, and they're really kind and friendly individuals. I hope this is not the press's conspiracy to make Chelsea lose the premier league title.....
is this guy for real?

Charizard

HSC

Arsenal are a joke of a club.

Always complaining when they lose, when the simple fact is they are utter shit against teams who can actually defend.

Charizard

HSC

chelsea didn't win it, instead, arsenal's sloppy defence lost it.

if the old adage 'offence wins games, defence wins championships' holds true, arsenal won't win anything anytime soon.

You mean having a shit keeper, shit defence and strikers who can't finish lost you it?

The only players i would even have in my chelsea squad from Arsenal right now is Fabregas and Arshavin.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

Arsenal are a joke of a club.

Always complaining when they lose, when the simple fact is they are utter shit against teams who can actually defend.
ARE YOU KIDDING?! i'm pretty sure everyone most people. complains when they lose.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

You mean having a shit keeper, shit defence and strikers who can't finish lost you it?

The only players i would even have in my chelsea squad from Arsenal right now is Fabregas and Arshavin.
awwwwwk
and fabregas would not only be in your squad, but he would be your captain and best player by a country mile.

he's already twice the player lampard will ever be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)