The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

LordPc

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

+1; Netherlands are the dark horse in this year's world cup. Sadly new Dutch sensation: Eljero Elia is out for the season. He wont stay at Hamburg very long.
I wouldnt call the dutch a dark horse. they just consistently underperform (in a notn-an-oxymoron kind of way). a bit like spain a few years ago. all this talent at club level, nothing at international level. i dont think it would be a huge suprise if they went very far in the world cup

Roy9

HSC

Holland's defence sucks too much for them to be able to win it... I hope they at least make the quarters though

ATAR_boy

HSC

Holland's defence sucks too much for them to be able to win it... I hope they at least make the quarters though
The only Holland defender that I can remember is Everton's Heitenga. Is Nigel De Jong part of the dutch squad? :cool:

ATAR_boy

HSC

i'm thinking Chelsea 2 - Villa 1 for that game
you thought right about the Chelsea victory, although I dont think anyone predicted Villa to lose 7-1, particularly with Young; Milner;Carew in-form atm.

Next weekend will decide who wins the EPL Title: IF Man utd win; they win the title...IF Man Utd draw, they still win the title....IF Man Utd lose, then they may not win the title ;)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

you thought right about the Chelsea victory, although I dont think anyone predicted Villa to lose 7-1, particularly with Young; Milner;Carew in-form atm.

Next weekend will decide who wins the EPL Title: IF Man utd win; they win the title...IF Man Utd draw, they still win the title....IF Man Utd lose, then they may not win the title ;)
haha of course. but 7-1. good on them.

also thinking Blackburn will draw with Burnley.

Dod0

HSC

Staying up to watch United smash Bayern ;D

samwell

HSC

Is rooney out 4 the Chelsea game?
its the only player i know Chelsea will be scared off

Still think Utd is gonna bt bayern unless robben is back and has a super game

Roy9

HSC

Hopefully with Robben and Schweinsteger back Bayern can finish Utd off at OT.... don't want to see Utd in another final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)