The Football Thread (3 Viewers)

kyokaku92

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

my prediction: chelsea lose to livo, draw with spurs, man utd to win all remaining games and snare the premiership. please dont quote me..im biased

forlan>aguero
Sorry, couldn't resist :devil::devil:

My prediction: Chelsea to beat Spurs and Liverpool comfortably (win the EPL with one game remaining) and take home the FA cup trophy, Man Utd to lose the derby to Man City and Arsenal to take 2nd place.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

my prediction: chelsea lose to livo, draw with spurs, man utd to win all remaining games and snare the premiership. please dont quote me..im biased

forlan>aguero
ily on that. but the utd part. you suck :p

EPL is Chelsea's to loose now
i bloody hope so. but id rather they won instead of utd. if liverpool lost..

LOL™

I invented "lol"
HSC

Sorry, couldn't resist :devil::devil:

My prediction: Chelsea to beat Spurs and Liverpool comfortably (win the EPL with one game remaining) and take home the FA cup trophy, Man Utd to lose the derby to Man City and Arsenal to take 2nd place.
or even better if:
Chelsea beat spurs, Man Utd lose to city and we wrap up the league in our home game against stoke.

EDIT: Then again... to win the league at anfield and make gerrard watch us lift the trophy would be equally as enjoyable

Last edited:

kyokaku92

HSC

or even better if:
Chelsea beat spurs, Man Utd lose to city and we wrap up the league in our home game against stoke.

EDIT: Then again... to win the league at anfield and make gerrard watch us lift the trophy would be equally as enjoyable
+10000000 :haha::haha::devil::devil: I hear you buddy

Damn it would've been so much better if we wrapped up the title at Old Trafford, rub it in Fergie's face.

kyokaku92

HSC

LordPc

HSC

Why does Man City need more players, they have more than enough players and strikers already? Cole is less likely to get a starting place at City than he is already at Chelsea.....

I'd laugh if City fail to qualify for the Champion's League next season :rofl:
if Money + Mancini doesnt get them into the champions league, then mancini might be in some trouble. after all, who is going to blame the money?

gunnerz

HSC

what a week for tottenham first seemingly ending Arsenal's title hopes and then blowing the title race wide open by beating Chelsea

I can see United wining from here with games against tottenham(H),sunderland (A) and stoke(H)

I have a feeling that liverpool will probably beat chelsea or draw with them at anfield
in two weeks and that will ultimately swing the title to old trafford

ATAR_boy

HSC

Scholesyyy!!
Title is Man utd's to loose. Spurs got lucky, they were playing a 9-man Chelsea...(Terry sent off and Drogba having to play with an injury for 40 mins)

I highly doubt that Chelsea will be able to win at Anfield (they only beat Liverpool in the UCL)

Although, the games against Stoke and Wigan are at the Bridge, so they should be victories. All Chelsea need is a draw at Anfield, as Man Utd have a lower goal-difference atm. :)

Last edited:

ATAR_boy

HSC

what a week for tottenham first seemingly ending Arsenal's title hopes and then blowing the title race wide open by beating Chelsea

I can see United wining from here with games against tottenham(H),sunderland (A) and stoke(H)

I have a feeling that liverpool will probably beat chelsea or draw with them at anfield
Hmm, Tottenham might go 3 for 3, and pull off a win against Man utd. Also, I wouldnt be so confident about an away game at Wearside as so far this season, only Chelsea and Villa have WON over there. :)

gunnerz

HSC

Hmm, Tottenham might go 3 for 3, and pull off a win against Man utd. Also, I wouldnt be so confident about an away game at Wearside as so far this season, only Chelsea and Villa have WON over there. :)
good point also Darren Bent has scored against Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal at stadium of light this season and has already scored against united at old trafford earlier in the season

LOL™

I invented "lol"
HSC

Title is Man utd's to loose. Spurs got lucky, they were playing a 9-man Chelsea...(Terry sent off and Drogba having to play with an injury for 40 mins)

I highly doubt that Chelsea will be able to win at Anfield (they only beat Liverpool in the UCL)

Although, the games against Stoke and Wigan are at the Bridge, so they should be victories. All Chelsea need is a draw at Anfield, as Man Utd have a lower goal-difference atm. :)
you're kidding yourself. Chelsea are still 1 point ahead with key players like ivanovic, cole returning from injury (essien will also be back for liverpool game). Liverpool are completely beatable at anfield especially considering they are no longer the same side they were last season.

kyokaku92

HSC

Man, I love your optimism but I reckon if we don't win our last 3 games, it's over... god this pressure is killing me but at the same time it's exciting

If Torres plays, it'll be tough. If not, I reckon we can pull a victory at Anfield given they are no longer in contention for 4th place

If Utd win again it will be the darkest day in English Football

Last edited:

kyokaku92

HSC

The title race was always open... love how the media say the title is Chelsea when we go 3 or 4 pts up and when we screw up the title race is "blown" open again, but now it's getting repetitive

Tottenham deserve 4th place if they beat Utd at Old Trafford... plz plz Spurs beat Utd

Last edited:
HSC

if utd win their remaining 3 matches and chelsea draw 1..utd will be 1st regardless of goal difference :headbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)