The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

How excited did little Leo get when he scored that goal, can't remember the last time I've seen him do that.

Yes Barca are great, but I think it was more just Man U getting showed up for the mediocre, ageing team they are. Can't see them being able to navigate through a league next year with an improving Man City and Arsenal, Chelsea flapping about with a new manager with money coming out his arse and a vastly improved Liverpool with Kenny Dalglish having apparently £100 mil plus sales to spend .

Btw, Swansea v Reading on in a little under an hour. Should be a cracker, the playoffs usually are.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC

How excited did little Leo get when he scored that goal, can't remember the last time I've seen him do that.

Yes Barca are great, but I think it was more just Man U getting showed up for the mediocre, ageing team they are. Can't see them being able to navigate through a league next year with an improving Man City and Arsenal, Chelsea flapping about with a new manager with money coming out his arse and a vastly improved Liverpool with Kenny Dalglish having apparently £100 mil plus sales to spend .

Btw, Swansea v Reading on in a little under an hour. Should be a cracker, the playoffs usually are.
When he got the second goal against Franco F.C, he went absolutely crazy. Leo is 23 and has 3 CL already. Pep has 2 CL to his name aswell.

Who do you lot think will get the 3rd CL title? Mou, SAF or Pep?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

Socceroos beat NZ 3-0. Yeeeeee

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

I say offload Poulsen too and el Zhar when he returns from loan. Insua should stay.

Aquaman's staying because Juventus are stingy bastards.

Fuark, Henderson, fuark.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

zanetti doesn't even play right back for inter?
lahm, sagna, maicon, ramos, ivanovic...

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

He's versatile meaning he can slot in RB pretty easily and his experience is invaluable on the pitch.

twistedrebel

HSC

lets dig this thread up, FUCK YEAH ARSENAL AND FUCK YEAH VAN PERSIE

Alkanes

HSC

One of the best match i've watched in my life. (Y)

DevilBoy

HSC

ROBIN VAN PERSIE! ROBIN VAN PERSIE! HAT TRICK YEEEEEEEA BUDDY, what a god damn legend. One of the best matches i've seen, suck on that mata, thought you had come back

twistedrebel

HSC

dunno mata by far was the best chelsa player on the pitch, imagine if he had moved to arsenal as expected in the summer.

Also not to take anything away from Van Persie but other arsenal players lifted really well. Walcott was really good, suprised he got taken off. Ramsey is dont really well in the creative midfield role and Gervinho has done well, beats the first player and really unselfish player for Van Persie's first strike.

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC

Loved seeing Cech get beaten twice at his near post, once through the legs and getting sold into no-mans land by his defence. Really one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a supposed world class keeper.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

dunno mata by far was the best chelsa player on the pitch, imagine if he had moved to arsenal as expected in the summer.

Also not to take anything away from Van Persie but other arsenal players lifted really well. Walcott was really good, suprised he got taken off. Ramsey is dont really well in the creative midfield role and Gervinho has done well, beats the first player and really unselfish player for Van Persie's first strike.
Santos and Merte were pretty good as well

trollface.jpg

Loved seeing Cech get beaten twice at his near post, once through the legs and getting sold into no-mans land by his defence. Really one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a supposed world class keeper.
He's not that world class anymore ever since he got that head injury.

twistedrebel

HSC

cech is still world class after head injury, just his defense let him down, Also note RVP's is top5 in the world striker and his strikes hurt. Walcott is a winger their strikes are pretty quick. Doubt any of the midfielders would have beat Cech.

Metersacker is settling in the Arsenal team and is really providing stability, he was good against Marsillee this morning. With Varmelean back arsenal for a change have some fit defenders. And my Jenkins has done well for a kid who didnt even play a league last year to be playing in champions league and doing well. Santos is a shit left back, and it seems he would rather play midfield or maybe thats just the Brazilan way.

Also Liverpool kinda suck after all their hype.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)