The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

Bout time. I hope that doesn't mean Torres will follow suit though.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

gunners declined first offer from barca

ATAR_boy

HSC

Bout time. I hope that doesn't mean Torres will follow suit though.
Great news for Liverpool Fans. I dont think Torres will follow suit, but Gerrard seems to be following his old-Liverpool midfield partner to Jose's Real Madrid.

Who will replace Benitez?

1.Martin O'Neill (Better-than-decent coach at Celtic, and at Aston Villa --> With one of the smaller squads of the EPL, he has been able to lead them in the Top 8 consistently, imagine what he could do with Liverpool's squad) :cold:

2.Manuel Pellegrini (Decent coach, unlucky for him that Real Madrid had an inconsistent season which cost him the job)

ATAR_boy

HSC

gunners declined first offer from barca
Arsenal will end up selling him back to Barcelona, if not this season, then next season for sure. Maybe Wenger should consider buying up Gourcuff whilst he is in-form and he will be able to bring the Bordeaux partnership (Gourcuff & Chamakh) to Arsenal's forward line.

Rumours are linking Joe Cole to a 3-year deal at Arsenal, is this going to happen or will Harry get him after World-cup? :cook:

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC

Great news for Liverpool Fans. I dont think Torres will follow suit, but Gerrard seems to be following his old-Liverpool midfield partner to Jose's Real Madrid.
I hope your right about Torres. And I couldn't give a fuck about Gerrard, I'd rather he just leave now than guilt-blackmailing the club he joined at 8 years old. He acts as if he deserves better but individually his year was also a shocker.
Who will replace Benitez?

1.Martin O'Neill (Better-than-decent coach at Celtic, and at Aston Villa --> With one of the smaller squads of the EPL, he has been able to lead them in the Top 8 consistently, imagine what he could do with Liverpool's squad) :cold:

2.Manuel Pellegrini (Decent coach, unlucky for him that Real Madrid had an inconsistent season which cost him the job)
In my opinion it will be Pellegrini, just seems to fit the Liverpool role right now. But I'd probably prefer to see what O'Neill could do with the squad.

LordPc

HSC

dont think gerrard will leave unless he doesnt believe in the new manager. torres, maybe. even if he has a bad WC, there will be offers

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC

To be honest I think it's the other way around. Everything Gerrard has said over the last month has been about him chasing silverware wherever he can get it, and he's made it clear that unless Liverpool get some fantastic players over the break, they're not gonna be chasing any titles. I reckon he'll join Mourinho at Real. When you can't offer players of his class Champions League football they look elsewhere.

And I think Torres will be happy to stay at least another year, but the big offers will definitely be rolling in.

kyokaku92

HSC

To be honest I think it's the other way around. Everything Gerrard has said over the last month has been about him chasing silverware wherever he can get it, and he's made it clear that unless Liverpool get some fantastic players over the break, they're not gonna be chasing any titles. I reckon he'll join Mourinho at Real. When you can't offer players of his class Champions League football they look elsewhere.

And I think Torres will be happy to stay at least another year, but the big offers will definitely be rolling in.
How many superstars do Real Madrid want? They'll still choke in the CL and La Liga if they keep trying to buy big name players, highly doubt Gerrard will leave, he is the heart and soul of Liverpool just like Lampard and Chelsea...

kyokaku92

HSC

goodbye j cole, ballack, belleti......
u guys were great... :cry:

looks like chelsea is going to be busy this transfer season

LOL™

I invented "lol"
HSC

goodbye j cole, ballack, belleti......
u guys were great...

looks like chelsea is going to be busy this transfer season
:cold:They will be missed.
I don't think ancelotti will make any big signings. He seems to show a lot of faith in our youth. Expect to see a lot more of stoch, kakuta next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)