The Forum (1 Viewer)

thirsty

HSC
hey guys just wondering how much you pay for a basic student membership at the forum and what that gets you.
ta

thirsty

HSC
yeah i've seen that thanks... i guess i'll be going in there next week. I need to get paid first lol
also for anyone else reading this who does use the forum, what are some good classes n stuff? what do you like about it? not like about it?
thanks guys

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
the express workout is really good. most classes are 45 mins and they have a ranking system from 1-5. the express workout is 4 I think and you basically leave feeling really sore. when you miss a few scheduled sessions its the best thing to catch up with.
I've done the body balance and body jam classes. there both pretty good, though I personally preferred balance simply because it has so many different elements to it.
how much you enjoy it simply comes down to what your looking for. I joined for cardio work and with treadmills and rowing machines, i'm pretty stoked I took out a membership. its also pretty cool when you can get a program planned out for you.
the pool is an added bonus as well, as a few laps in the pool normally soothes your body pretty well. though naturally this will cost you much more, compared to just having a gym membership

thirsty

HSC
thanks heaps for that
I'm just joining the gym for now n I'm keen to do some classes so that really helps thanks

em_516

bludging..
HSC
*massive bump but not as massive as I could have done*

Who goes thar? Or are you all a bunch of fatties? (Matt, I'm looking at you)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I stay slim by throwing up after every meal.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
How on earth do people do that? Vomiting is pretty much the worst thing ever. And food is AWESOME :D *fat/greedy* :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Eh, I'm pretty sure it's one of those self-harming things like cutting your wrists - you can't look for logic in it because the people aren't sane.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh, bulemia's a disorder, I know that..but I don't care, it's dumb :p
Anyway, we're sposed to be talking about getting fit..GO

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
apparently, male models who are super lean are becoming more favoured by the fashion types for the whole androgynous look.
my time to shine. lol.
you look like a girl?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Isn't it that you have masculine and feminine features? So basically you look like a creepy stick thing and you can't tell what gender?
Edit: I don't think thin is in :S I don't think FAT is in lol..but yeh.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
em_516 said:
Isn't it that you have masculine and feminine features? So basically you look like a creepy stick thing and you can't tell what gender?
Edit: I don't think thin is in :S I don't think FAT is in lol..but yeh.
or you dont have particularly strong features of either gender at all.
by promoting male thinness along with the current norm of thin females then androgyny in clothing is made much easier for designers.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I like girls that look like girls, I kinda assumed it works the other way around. To each their own, I guess.

~untitled~

HSC
Lol, it costs too much. I do ballet, its much more awesome. Id rather do that than exercise in everyone elses sweat and ick. *cringes* bum sweat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)