• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Glass House (1 Viewer)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Krangelus said:
it was funny as when Hughesy was telling that story about kim beazly cutting his own hair and him doing it so badly that he couldnt go out in public and give a statement about the tsunami & then molly was like "he couldve went on radio" and then Hughesy was like "or he couldve sent a text message"

ahem! it was mark latham, cutting his own hair :p

i shouldnt talk much, coz i tried to cut my own hair once with a barbers machine thingy, didnt know how to use it! it looked like someone took a bite out of my hair - my brother said so! :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
no they wont. my friend's bf regularly attends her lectures. no one cares. come along and enjoy the entertainment.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
ah ok

for some reason i got this whole springfield/shelbyville vibe all the time
haha cute

i want wil to come to my o week :(

transcendent

HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
ah ok

for some reason i got this whole springfield/shelbyville vibe all the time
oh...yeah most people don't think much of UTS at USyd. you would too if you sat on the vast lawns of USyd staring at the great city sky line view only to be met with a great big brown chode sticking out of the ground. it's a passtime to make fun of UTS but a student is a student. we're all one big happy university family...unless you're from UNSW grrr...!!! :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
haha yeah uts has nothing!
i like dave more than wil. :p

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
I think both the boys are very funny but Corinne is just a pain in the arse, she gets caught up when she goes off about how fucked (insert right winged thing here) is and just goes totally over the top and kills the comedy of the show.

She's preached vegetarianism a couple of times as well. I want to smack her in the face for that.

I'd root her though.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
mr EaZy said:
ahem! it was mark latham, cutting his own hair :p

i shouldnt talk much, coz i tried to cut my own hair once with a barbers machine thingy, didnt know how to use it! it looked like someone took a bite out of my hair - my brother said so! :p
ah! my bad. :)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Both Wil and Dave are funny, just in different ways. I prefer Dave's humour. But Adam Spencer! Nothings better than when they get Adam on!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i love it when they have that dude on from play school..i forget his name though..hehe..he's funny though :D

klh

HSC
omg, no one here knows this show but some of my high school teachers. i love this hows, its always making fun of stuff. and Will always has something that has a sexual connotation to it.
and corinne has been getting alot of shistles lately. Dave is cool.

i think your referring to Reese, em_516? is it rees muldoon or something like that. yeah he is really funny too!

Last edited:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
This show's pretty funny. I watch it sometimes but I reckon 2 out of the 3 hosts are actually funny - Will and Dave.
Far ouuuuut!!! Corin is so NOT funny! She comes out with the most lamest of jokes. Like one time, they were on the topic of George Bush and Will's like, :So Corin, what do you think or Mr. Bush?"
And she goes, "Well, he's kind of cute in a marsupial kind of way."
WTF? That's not funny! And you can tell that Will and Dave don't find her funny when they barely ever laugh at any of her jokes.
I find that most of the time, the guests on the show are much funnier than her.

klh

HSC
there is actually a repeat on fridays as well, however i dont know if its a 2004 repeat or what. check your local guides.
Corrinne is alright. i mean in the most recent show she said something like:
we all know what kind of army is undersupplied....the new zealand army. that crakced me up. but your words do have some credit.
i feel that Molly always has those fake laughs...anyone agree?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i didnt end up seeing all of wed's episode but i remember molly was on last year and that ep was SOOOOOO funny, they were just constantly paying him out the whole ep lol

klh

HSC
i love it when they pay out someone...especially molly. until i found out about the show, i didnt know about his *preferences* if you knw what i mean.
and recently, he paid himself out by saying something like "i pulled him off" . that was a cracekr!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
klh said:
i think your referring to Reese, em_516? is it rees muldoon or something like that. yeah he is really funny too!
ah that's it! thanks :)

klh said:
i love it when they pay out someone...especially molly. until i found out about the show, i didnt know about his *preferences* if you knw what i mean.
and recently, he paid himself out by saying something like "i pulled him off" . that was a cracekr!
hahaha..i didn't either.. :eek:

thank god for the repeat on friday..thank..god..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)