• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Glass House (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
klh said:
i love it when they pay out someone...especially molly. until i found out about the show, i didnt know about his *preferences* if you knw what i mean.
and recently, he paid himself out by saying something like "i pulled him off" . that was a cracekr!

yeash that was a funny joke

but u hate molly cause hes gay? but hes molly :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
did that mean he hated him? i didn't think so :S

although he DID laugh at him getting ripped off..but then so did i..and i don't hate him coz he's gay or whatever..

that liz ellis chick was pretty funny i thought..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well the way i read it was he didnt like his preferences- sexual preferences that is

but who knows maybe he didnt mean to be insulting- i just like molly

klh

HSC
nah, i lik emolly, but its was interesting to me because i never knew much about him until the glass house. ive only ever seen him on hey hey its satuday when i was a little kid and then i never really pay attention to his interviews. its just that i like him more now because he has a funny side. sorry for making you think i hate him.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i think liz ellis was great, hehe. i like when they have adam spencer on, he is so funny.

persephone

HSC
i like the ad for it. with wil anderson saying the slogans of the 3 commercial networks. and dave huges, bless you....so funny without even trying

HSC
I don't like the new time and day, it was good on fridays when I was inevitably at home doing nothing and could always rely on the glass house to entertain me

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hehe..tonight was good..but that chick (sarah ryan?) was crap..stop getting the swimmers damn it!

and i didn't think corrine was that bad this week..like when she said that thing about dave getting an 'i heart dave' tattoo as well..lol..well..i thought it was funny anyway..

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
em_516 said:
hehe..tonight was good..but that chick (sarah ryan?) was crap..stop getting the swimmers damn it!

and i didn't think corrine was that bad this week..like when she said that thing about dave getting an 'i heart dave' tattoo as well..lol..well..i thought it was funny anyway..
Yeh Corrine was funny this week. Was that jibjab i saw in the intro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)