• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Glass House (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
The show was good but what really pissed me off about wednesday's episode was how they were all making fun of camilla parker bowles (sp?) because she's "ugly", yet they didn't say anything about prince charles. Get fucked, charles is twice as ugly as camilla (i don't even see her as ugly) sexist pricks they are!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i think theyve done enough prince charles jokes to last them a while

i dont think its a case of sexism when it comes to jokes on the glasshouse....she was in the spotlight just like anyone else they talk about

transcendent

HSC
N/A
maybe she is ugly :rolleyes: that first joke about when charles and camilla were to get married and that it was a good thing the church of england supported same sex marriages was the best joke of the night :p

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
transcendent said:
maybe she is ugly :rolleyes: that first joke about when charles and camilla were to get married and that it was a good thing the church of england supported same sex marriages was the best joke of the night :p
Hahaha yeah, true that.

SharkBait

HSC
haha

omg!! i loved pinky!! especially the "i call this chinese emperor pimp" he is soooo funny. i nearly rolled on the floor laughin. and yeah, sarah ryan was crap. corinne was aiite....but my gosh, will is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dave was just......dave, as always. " you dont have to get it IF U DONT WANT TO!!" hahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)