The God of Maths (1 Viewer)

nayyarv

His Holiness
HSC
Maths + Chem + Phys +Engineering
Do you want personal tutoring by the God of Maths?

Check this out
2008 HSC
Ext 2 Maths: 99
Ext 1 Maths: 100
2007 HSC
2 unit Maths: 98 - 13th in the State
2006 School Certificate (I know no-one cares, but i was proud of my mark)
Maths: 100

Pritty awesome eh?
Add outright winner of the maths prize every year in Trinity Grammar School, you have a consistent performer

Half Yearlies are around the corner and most of you will be worrying. Its your first big assessment, worth around 30% or so for most schools. In truth its a damn easy 30%, as the exams only get harder as you continue through Yr 12. So, if you want to nail that 30%, and whatever maths course your doing, send me a mail and I can help you rip the maths course, and maybe even turn you into a test topper.

I am offering Maths tutoring for those lucky few who get in quickly. I am happy to travel to you/ meet at a library, or for you to come to my place (I live in strathfield)

I have vast amounts of material to tutor from, and i can tailor my classes to all strenghts, i can work on a specific topic, or teach techniques to reduce careless errors. I can look through your past exams, and work out your weaknesses and help you fix them up for the big exams.

I also provide physics and chem tutoring (94 and 93 respec) - These subjects as my university lecturer once put it, contain science both profound and peculiar. Yr 12 Physics especially must be causing problems as Module 3 starts up. I can clear up all your problems, teach you how to answer questions like Edison's and Westinghouse's methods to gain market share, to demystifying Induction and Eddy Currents. Chemistry's essay style answers will be explained and those senseless lost marks on not completing some obtuse criteria will be no longer be lost

Engineering Studies - 5th in the State. For those of you who do this subject, Uni will be a lot easier if your doing engineering or science. Actually a very difficult subject that is seriously underrated. If you learn the Maths of engineering, a band 6 is almost guaranteed.

I do group tutoring (In fact I find tutoring two friends of equivalent intelligence is a lot more efficient than one on one - usually friendly competition makes them work harder)

Not only do you someone who knows his subject matter backwards - you get someone who is funny and doesnt overwork you. Believe me, two hour tutes - can get very long without a sense of humour.

$30/ hour - negotiable

Mail me at bored of studies, if ur interested.

The power is yours
The God of Maths

Last edited:

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
lol, I thought the god would get 100% and 1st rank in everything.
It seems some humans can surpass the god.

ibtutoring

HSC
varun is seriously the god of maths though... youd be stupid not to get his help

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol your level of hilarity matches ur maths skills

nayyarv

His Holiness
HSC
bump - im still awesome

I do prepare for my lessons instead of rocking up and flipping through pages looking for questions.

doody

HSC
N/A
Tutors needed for new Burwood tutoring centre. $40per 80min. session
Dave 0439322235

0Caddy0

HSC
Hi Guys n Gals
Just offering a show of support to this great guy
I was in his year at school, he was always helping everyone out when they found things tough, in maths, chemistry, physics, you name it - and he always made it make sense. I particularly remember when I almost failed a maths exam as I didn't know what differentiation was. Varun helped me out and taught it to me very quickly, which enabled me to do excellently!
Trust me guys, he is a great tutor!

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
So the people who came first...the God of the God of Maths? =D

nayyarv

His Holiness
HSC
lol, I thought the god would get 100% and 1st rank in everything.
It seems some humans can surpass the god.
Simon cheng = God of maths
Arrogant much?
So the people who came first...the God of the God of Maths? =D
Seriously guys - not helping, at all.
I'm not arrogant, it was a joke that started in Yr 12, and Im continuing with it. Its funny, coz people see it and click it, and maybe i get someone who wants tutoring. Its a business strategy at the very least.
And i am a very good tutor, Im not saying so, for business, coz i know I am - Right before exams and tests, people would ask me to help them, and I did, and they never had problems with those questions again. They all thanked me, for helping them throughout the year - so i resent being called arrogant.

shockmaster92

HSC
Well i just did my half yearly's today and know that there are a lot of gaps in my knowledge in 2 Unit Mathematics

would you be interested in tutoring me I live in the Campbelltown area

e mail me if your interested

vijay92@live.com.au

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
god of maths is terrence tao, what the hell is everyone smoking?

but don't take all these stuff seriously. he is saying this to create positive advertising effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)