The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
haha that's so weird, i had an exam this morning (saturday, ffs :confused:) and the chick next to me's last name was mcadams without the s, lol. i'm sure you all needed to know that.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol pfft its got nothing on the chick i know called Rachel McAdams. i mean, its not just close, its identical

Filadelphia

HSC
ive only seen it once and that was in melbourne last hols but i fell in love with it...its so sweet, i love the carnival scene too, i like the whole thing, i cant remember a lot of it though. heaps of people i know thought it was crap but i think its so good

HSC
i was hoping that this awesome thread would still be alive! and its relatively on topic which is unusual! haha. awesome..

go the notebook!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
holy fuck, milla isn't dead
nope, not yet dude, still recovering from being run over with a trolley by an old hag who couldnt steer at the Delta appearance last month. haha more importantly, u totally have to buy the new WHO magazine. theres a 1 pg poster of rachel in it, cause shes in the who's most beautiful people list. hich is pretty awesome cuz u can never get posters of her in australian mags.

HSC
ooh dude i saw that! i was like none of these people are that hot to me .. holy fuck rachel! hahaha.

and you got run over by a trolley? lol

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ooh dude i saw that! i was like none of these people are that hot to me .. holy fuck rachel! hahaha.

and you got run over by a trolley? lol

ohhh it was a pram! haha oops

yes, so shelly and I were sitting in the aisle at big W, against the wall so we werent even in the way, and this old lady comes up with a pram and says, "ohh sorry i can't really drive this thing" then drove the fucking pram witht he fat baby in it straight over my feet. hahah and completely missed shellys feet which is totally unfair cuz her feet are like 3 times as big as mine.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahahaha that shouldn't be funny, but it totally is. are you alright? :D

hahaha yea it is funny, and yeah im alright. luckily i wore my vans and not thongs

HSC
that's 'cause vans are the shit. i swear no places want to sell them in my size .. meanwhile my old ones are getting worse and worse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)