• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Iraq War (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSC
"If supporting US war on Terror/Iraq gave me barbaric mentality your Support for Saddam Hussein and his 30 years reign of terror and your desire to continue his terror over Shiite and Kurdish Iraqis shows your savage blood thirsty mentality."

... You seriously have issues. Like why would you say something like that. Since when did i DESIRE SADDAMS TERROR OVER SHIATES or whatever ohhh thats right i forgot... The typical Zionist mentality.... Master of decepion and also putting words in peoples mouths. I cant believe you support such wars on the basis of outright lies. The whole basis of the war was that he had weapons of "Mass destruction." Turns out he didnt.
But i have to give it to you... your improving atleast we got this out of you, "Ok every tom dick and harry realise US steal resources" not toatally their but almost.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
54247 said:
"If supporting US war on Terror/Iraq gave me barbaric mentality your Support for Saddam Hussein and his 30 years reign of terror and your desire to continue his terror over Shiite and Kurdish Iraqis shows your savage blood thirsty mentality."

... You seriously have issues. Like why would you say something like that. Since when did i DESIRE SADDAMS TERROR OVER SHIATES or whatever ohhh thats right i forgot... The typical Zionist mentality.... Master of decepion and also putting words in peoples mouths. I cant believe you support such wars on the basis of outright lies. The whole basis of the war was that he had weapons of "Mass destruction." Turns out he didnt.
But i have to give it to you... your improving atleast we got this out of you, "Ok every tom dick and harry realise US steal resources" not toatally their but almost.
I support wars on the basis of its aims.

That message was posted to expose your lies. If everyone knew that US steal resources then why can't you give us a single evidence? Typical deceptions by muslims posting their Shiekh's sermon as facts without a single evidence. Oh well their religion is also plagiarised from Judaism and Christianity. No originality or truth whatsoever in it.

imaginarylife

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Shiekh's sermon as facts without a single evidence. Oh well their religion is also plagiarised from Judaism and Christianity. No originality or truth whatsoever in it.
it's a sign your argument is falling apart when you resort to such racist and ignorant comments.

HSC
lol
AryanBeaty i never knew someone can be so stubborn. The Bush administration in itself changed its "aims" that u seem to like to refer to. So you still believe in getting rid of the " Weapons of Mass destruction" ayyy! Well goodluck i wish you the best

And please just one last thing. Dont even bring up the topic of religion because with your barbaric mentality your not worthy of speaking about it... within all Christianity Judaism Islam hinduism etc etc

Aryanbeauty

HSC
I believe in getting rid of ruthless tyrant such as Saddam Hussein at all cost. Machiavellis is the way to go regarding Iraq.

Who are you to call me barbaric while you clearly support terrorists suicide bombers and mass murderer such as Saddam Hussein :rolleyes:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I believe in getting rid of ruthless tyrant such as Saddam Hussein at all cost. Machiavellis is the way to go regarding Iraq.

Who are you to call me barbaric while you clearly support terrorists suicide bombers and mass murderer such as Saddam Hussein :rolleyes:
whose supporting terror? is an israeli talking about terror? are you, Aryan, against terrorism? how can you wave the israeli flag and at the same time denounce terrorism?

if US foreign policy was based on freeing populations from dictators and the like, does that mean they're going to rid the world of the remaining dictators, namely these: http://www.arthuredelstein.org/worlddictators/ ?

i will emphasise some points made previously
- the US provided political and military support for iraq when sadam killed those 148 villagers in 1982, a year before rumsfeld so happily met with hussein - wasnt he "a ruthless tyrant" when he and rummy embraced?

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

if they condemed his actions now, why didnt they have a problem with him back then? or did they have something to benefit?

and please no more shit about the US wanting to free the iraqi people, because if that were the case, they wouldnt have imposed those sanctions which suffocated the population.

Last edited:
HSC
onebytwo said:
whose supporting terror? is an israeli talking about terror? are you, Aryan, against terrorism? how can you wave the israeli flag and at the same time denounce terrorism?

if US foreign policy was based on freeing populations from dictators and the like, does that mean they're going to rid the world of the remaining dictators, namely these: http://www.arthuredelstein.org/worlddictators/ ?
If your post is against war, why aren't you condemning the Janjaweed for their acts in Darfur?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
onebytwo said:

i will emphasise some points made previously
- the US provided political and military support for iraq when sadam killed those 148 villagers in 1982, a year before rumsfeld so happily met with hussein - wasnt he "a ruthless tyrant" when he and rummy embraced?

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

if they condemed his actions now, why didnt they have a problem with him back then? or did they have something to benefit?

and please no more shit about the US wanting to free the iraqi people, because if that were the case, they wouldnt have imposed those sanctions which suffocated the population.
I wave Israeli flag to show my despise at islamic terrorists. To show how dipshit they( YOU) really are, getting their ass kicked by a tiny nation less than 10 million beating 500 million strong arab/islamic countries in all wars, started by the biggest losers arabs and islamic countries. I also wave US flag to show you will always be the biggest loser as long as you are anti-american. Because muslim/communist country will never be as strong as USA and as long as you hate USA you are making your life miserable. USA is here to stay powerful and rule, whether you like it or hate it.

You are supporting terrorists and tyrants such as Saddam Hussein. Killing arab muslim terrorists such as Hamas/islamic Jihad/hezbollah and its supporters does not makes Israelis a terrorists. The world knows Suicide bombers , plane and ship hijackers, mosque bombers , school massacrerers and train bombers whom you failed to condemn or gleefully support. No wonder muslims are hated everywhere and the word Islam , arab and muslims are synonymous with violence, terrorist and terrorism around the world.

To counter your point, No one said Saddam was a better man in 1982, he was a ruthless dictator as always, responsible for not just 148 villagers killings but responsible for hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. As I already said UK, USSR, France and China also provided military and political support to Saddam Hussein even after US stopped supporting him militarily. If US was responsible so were the other big four countries. Stalin was a ruthless dictator yet FD Roosevelt and Harry truman happily embrace him when he was needed to fight against Germany. Policy change, leaders change when required and the ability of US Foreign policy to adapt itself is the reason why US stays supreme in the world.

Condemning him now and removing him from power is better than letting him terrorise 19 million Iraqis for another 20 or 30 years. Yes US had benefit in supporting Saddam in his war against Iran, that is weakening Iran militarily. Do you benefit from Supporting Saddam Hussein in this board too?

Yes US will remove dictators at its own pace and abilities. It's a matter of americans to decide when to act not you.

Sanctions weaken Saddam Hussein, now he is deposed and Iraqis have democracy for the first time in 30 years.

Again 19 million iraqis are on my side, they don't want Saddam, while you have 6-7 million sunni who support Saddam. ;) Are you a Sunni muslim? since you support such a ruthless dictator so much and paint him as innocent saint even after he caused the death of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis? Is that how much you hate Shiite and Kurdish iraqis assuming you are a sunni muslim lol!

HSC
LOL!!
OnebyTwo all those dictators dont have easily accesible resources such as Iraqs oil or dont have any at all. Therefore their not classified as part of "the axis of evil". Now to my student of Hitler friend.

"I believe in getting rid of ruthless tyrant such as Saddam Hussein at all cost. Machiavellis is the way to go regarding Iraq."

At all costs ayyy. stark reminder of hitlers mentality of ruthlessly killing Jews 'at all costs'. How arnt you barbaric!! Even on Packer and Murdoch programs which are literally copies of biased American news we see everyday hundreds killed- suicide attack etc etc. But maybe it comes with being pro- Zionist, it doesnt matter its only Iraqi blood being spilt... not worth anything!!!! Also you think Machiavellis is the way in Iraq! PFFFFFFFFFT shows how ignorant you are. A country thats been brutally dictated for 30 years with 3 different religous sects is simply going to become democratic... sounds about right Aryan... for your standards.

"Who are you to call me barbaric while you clearly support terrorists suicide bombers and mass murderer such as Saddam Hussein"

Go through all of my posts... all and every single one of them and show me where i've 'clearly [supported] suicide bombers and mass murderer such as Saddam Hussein' Youve got a PHD in deception... putting words in peoples mouths its a pretty good asset which comes pre-pachages with Zionist mentalities!! Heres another example of your clever provocotive comments aimed to paint someone as barbaric "Again 19 million iraqis are on my side, they don't want Saddam, while you have 6-7 million sunni who support Saddam. Are you a Sunni muslim? since you support such a ruthless dictator so much and paint him as innocent saint even after he caused the death of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis? Is that how much you hate Shiite and Kurdish iraqis assuming you are a sunni muslim lol!
Let me tell you Aryan you will never have the support of a true non-corrupted, non puppet Iraqi. Why do you make it out to be that 'if you dont support the Iraqi war... your with Saddam. Again shows your barbaric conflict loving mentality. Also dont talk about deaths as a statistic to legitamise the Iraq war because if we compare the two terrorists Saddam and Bush, in ratio, the Bush administration will easily exceed Saddams killing. Therfore in this situation you take the lesser of the two evils. even though both are wrong. But knowing you Aryan you'd prfer more Iraqis killed simply beacuse you are a huge supporter of the war.

Also I have every right to call you barbaric as an objective observer of todays world events. Your bludy supporting an illegal war which the UN didnt agree with!! resulting in hundreds upon thousands being killed. (no im not referring to the bullshit Bush administartion statistics)

No excuses, Iraq is currenty the greatest act of terrorism in the 21st century. No! september 11, bali etc etc dont evn compare to the mass terror occuring currently in Iraq. You stated it yourself "I support wars on the basis of its aims." The aim was literally made up which falsafies all your arguements. Now dont go using your deceptive assets in jumping from weapons of mass destruction to getting rid of saddam because it was the weapons that saddam possessed not him. Knowing your menatlity you would probably say i support saddam. To clear it up, Saddam needed to be delt with decades ago not just now. but you see thats not the point rather its the weaponery he supposedly possessed which is the basis of the war.

"Yes US will remove dictators at its own pace and abilities. It's a matter of americans to decide when to act not you."
Stop kidding yourself its all about resources

"Sanctions weaken Saddam Hussein, now he is deposed and Iraqis have democracy for the first time in 30 years."
What a lovely democracy i bet you wouldnt mind taking a stroll down baghdad road sipping on a cup of Cofee or eating your beloved Falafel roll!!

OnebyTwo hammered to nail on its head

"whose supporting terror? is an israeli talking about terror? are you, Aryan, against terrorism? how can you wave the israeli flag and at the same time denounce terrorism?"

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryan, not everyone who disagrees with US foreign policy is a "sunni muslim".
and since you like to show how many people there are on your side, im afraid when it comes to the iraq war, your in the minority......a minute minority!

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
You are opposing removal of Saddam Hussein from power which means you agree and support the killing of hundreds of thousands of Shiite and Kurdish iraqis and it also means you want to continue the tyranny of Saddam Hussein. It's not that hard to imagine while you paint yourself as peaceloving person while you clearly support mass killings of Iraqis by Saddam Hussein. Calling other people barbaric mentality while you are fighting for the continuance of the most ruthless tyrant of the past 50 years, is preposterous.

If you oppose removal of Saddam Hussein, you either support him or agree or don't care about the plight of 19 million non Sunni Iraqi lives. USA cares and did the right thing by removing him from power, at all cost of course.

Your bludy supporting an illegal war which the UN didnt agree with!! resulting in hundreds upon thousands being killed. (no im not referring to the bullshit Bush administartion statistics)
An Illegal war led by US saved millions of Albanian muslims from being butchered by Serb, yes I support illegal wars which saves lives, and free people from opression. I support an Illegal war in which US led NATO intervened in Kosovo, I support an Illegal war by India by intervening in Bangladesh to save millions of Bangladeshi who were being killed in millions by pakistanis. I support an illegal war in Iraq to free Iraqis from the opression of Saddam Hussein. I am not worried about the rules, I worried about the lives of people which needs to be saved. Now thats what I call humanity.

You probably let Serbs kill all albanian muslims in Kosovo because UN do not want to intervene. I am extremely happy that we have governments such as US Government who are willing to act when needed and willing to bypass corrupt and painstaking lenthy UN bureaucracy. I think freedom of 19 million Iraqi lives are more important than a single clause in UN charter.

An illegal war will probably be needed to save the lives of millions in Darfur who were being killed in thousands by muslim militia.
No excuses, Iraq is currenty the greatest act of terrorism in the 21st century. No! september 11, bali etc etc dont evn compare to the mass terror occuring currently in Iraq
. Yeah you are absolutely right, greatest acts of terrorism committed by your much supported Islamic terrorists, blowing up buses, market, schools, mosques in the name of religion.
Stop kidding yourself its all about resources
an accusation you cannot prove, wheres your evidence that US steal Iraqi oils or resources for that matter? Or is it what your Sheikh said in the Mosque?

What a lovely democracy i bet you wouldnt mind taking a stroll down baghdad road sipping on a cup of Cofee or eating your beloved Falafel roll
yeah thanks to your fellow islamic terrorists who want to kill people and blow up cafe trying as hard as they can to ruin the democracy in Iraq. And you are happy to hear those suicide bombings and shootings aren't ya cause it give you a chance to blame USA. What a blood thirsty savage person you really are! :rofl:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Yes US will remove dictators at its own pace and abilities. It's a matter of americans to decide when to act not you.
you mean the same way g h bush bombed the crap out of nicaragua in the 80s where nobody even knows how many deaths there were. like when bush said nicaragua was a "security threat", while it boasted a population (then) of 3.5 million and a GDP of less than $10bn. Is the US going to continue the process of removing democratically elected governments like mohammad mossadehg in 1953 and handing power to the shah and letting the dictatorship run until 1979? or was that because mossadehg was a threat to the British control iranian oil industry, and the Us and british collaborated to remove him??
Ohhh, i see, the US plans to remove dictators by installing more of them!!
A truly ingenious solution.

Aryanbeauty said:
Sanctions weaken Saddam Hussein, now he is deposed and Iraqis have democracy for the first time in 30 years.
we must ask ourselves, with in the borders of moral reason, does suffocating and starving a population serve the purpose of removing or destabilising a dictator. lets get real, we both know that iraq, particularly with sanctions imposed, never posed a threat to global peace, even with huseeins AK-47!

Aryanbeauty said:
Again 19 million iraqis are on my side, they don't want Saddam, while you have 6-7 million sunni who support Saddam. ;) Are you a Sunni muslim? since you support such a ruthless dictator so much and paint him as innocent saint even after he caused the death of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis? Is that how much you hate Shiite and Kurdish iraqis assuming you are a sunni muslim lol!
19 million iraqis are NOT on your side, the number of iraqis on your side would be closer to 0. if here in australia an overwhelming majority of the people dont support the war, then how many iraqis support bombs and bullets falling on their homes and children?

HSC
yeah thanks to your fellow islamic terrorists who want to kill people and blow up cafe trying as hard as they can to ruin the democracy in Iraq. And you are happy to hear those suicide bombings and shootings aren't ya cause it give you a chance to blame USA. What a blood thirsty savage person you really are!

Well not really, as the stupid Bush administartion where the majority of American citizens no longer supports due to their war loving menatlity, didnt have the brains to think that their will be an inevitable resistance against a Western Force. Thats like saying if Iran or Hezballah took over israel for some iligitamate reason then what do you think the citzens of israel would do... probably become suicide bombers and resist in every possible way. Then you may ask why? well its simple, israel will never want to be controlled by Islamic leaders and blantanly dislike the islamic world. Well its the same concept however in reverse Iraq will never want to be controlled by western leaders or in any way be influeced by them its that simple. What an ignorant person you are thinking that you can simply convert a country into a democracy which blatanly dislikes the western world.

"an accusation you cannot prove, wheres your evidence that US steal Iraqi oils or resources for that matter? Or is it what your Sheikh said in the Mosque?"
No actually it was the half of Sharon soul thats still alive communicating to me. Your just a dipshit thinking that the Bush administartion would travel halfway across the world to spread democracy without other interests in mind. really its not that hard Aryan youde put the pieces of the puzzle together 1 day... hopefully

" Yeah you are absolutely right, greatest acts of terrorism committed by your much supported Islamic terrorists, blowing up buses, market, schools, mosques in the name of religion. "

Actually... you are absolutely right in this comment as people do, do it in the name of religion howver in reality its truly to do with being against western invaders, ruining their plans using any means. If religion was followed properly, all this wont be happening including the American invasion as someone like Saddam, although not the official purpose of the war, wont be in power thus having a much more just Iraq

"I support an illegal war in Iraq to free Iraqis from the opression of Saddam Hussein. I am not worried about the rules, I worried about the lives of people which needs to be saved. Now thats what I call humanity."

You should be a comedian. A zionist talking about humanity. that seriously funny shit. lets not get into the thoasands upon thousands of Palestinians slaughtered Hitler style by zionists or sabra and shatila or most recently the lebanese war. I bet you, you support those wars even though there totally and typically barbaric zionism. Ohhh how sweet your "worried about the lives of people which needs to be saved" you blood sucking monster. There so many example to give but ill just chose one. The recent lebananese war, in the last couple of days, the dropping of cluster bombs by the IOF (israel offence force). i mean hitler is an angel compared to zionists as these bombs would only explode when an innocent couple or child played and unluckily stepped on the bomb instantly killing them.

Aryan, the whole Iraqi war is illegitimate and caused more deaths than when saddam was still around. Iy youve watched Sky news recently a hater of Saddam when he was in power now wishes he was back due to the worsening situation. As ive mentioned before, no one supports Saddam as he is an out right monster however if he has less deaths under his ruling than the Buh administration then obviously youde go with the lower deaths even though both are wrong.

HSC
54247 said:
Now to my student of Hitler friend.
At all costs ayyy. stark reminder of hitlers mentality of ruthlessly killing Jews 'at all costs'.
Fails by Godwin's.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Onebytwo said:
you mean the same way g h bush bombed the crap out of nicaragua in the 80s where nobody even knows how many deaths there were. like when bush said nicaragua was a "security threat", while it boasted a population (then) of 3.5 million and a GDP of less than $10bn. Is the US going to continue the process of removing democratically elected governments like mohammad mossadehg in 1953 and handing power to the shah and letting the dictatorship run until 1979? or was that because mossadehg was a threat to the British control iranian oil industry, and the Us and british collaborated to remove him??
Ohhh, i see, the US plans to remove dictators by installing more of them!!
As uneducated person I noticed you never heard about Coldwar era rivalry between USSR and USA. Does Nicaragua needs a soviet style proven failure system in the first place? Also you are contradicting yourself because you said US only interfere for resources and such while Nicaragua, Haiti, Guatemala does not have any economic resources, still US intervened to restore peace and deomocracy. And Mosadegh was leaning towards Soviet Union and aligned himself with radical islamist under ayatollah Kashani and US will not let iran fall under Soviet Union's sphere of influence. It's time for you to read about Cold War and why US does not support popular leaders aligned with Soviet Union. Have you ever questioned why USSR troops massacred thousands in Hungary , Poland and Czecholoslvakia uprisings against Soviet Union? I doub't you even heard about those.
Onebytwo said:
we must ask ourselves, with in the borders of moral reason, does suffocating and starving a population serve the purpose of removing or destabilising a dictator. lets get real, we both know that iraq, particularly with sanctions imposed, never posed a threat to global peace, even with huseeins AK-47!
Have you asked yourself, for moral reason that Saddam Hussein's killings of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis during his 30 year tyranny is not worth stopping? Would you like to see another Kurdish village gassed with mustard gas killing 5000 people? And for that matter, what moral person would let Saddam Hussein terrorise 19 million Iraqis for his lifetime? perhaps only you and terrorists.

19 million iraqis are NOT on your side, the number of iraqis on your side would be closer to 0. if here in australia an overwhelming majority of the people dont support the war, then how many iraqis support bombs and bullets falling on their homes and children?
19 million shiite and Kurds hate Saddam Hussein more than they hate anyone else. Hence they are happy that he is removed. I am also happy that Saddam is gone. You are angry because Saddam can no longer terrorise innocent Iraqis at his will. Saddam's sons can no longer rape any iraqi teenage girls whenever they want. They lose that privilege and you are angry. How many iraqis want their country to be ruled by Saddam Hussein? Perhaps you want to continue the sufferings of 19 million iraqis don't cha?

People may oppose the war in general it cause death and sufferings, of course australia can just stay at home in peace and let the world terrorised by islamic terrorists or let Iraqis terrorised by Saddam Hussein as you wish, for as long as he want. But hey we have sane leaders who want to liberate Iraqis and I am happy for that. While you will simply sit idle and see people die in thousands such as Darfur, Kosovo, bangladesh, Afghanistan, Timor etc, we have morally responsible leaders such as George Bush and John Howard who will not let the world overrun by people like you.

You should be a comedian. A zionist talking about humanity. that seriously funny shit. lets not get into the thoasands upon thousands of Palestinians slaughtered Hitler style by zionists or sabra and shatila or most recently the lebanese war. I bet you, you support those wars even though there totally and typically barbaric zionism.
The funnier side is a terrorist sympathiser who glamourise suicide bombers talking about peace and such. let's not get into how Palestinian repeatedly committed terrorist acts across the middle east and how they are hated by everyone including all arab neighbours. Lets not get into how Hizbollah started the war and then got their ass kicked again by Israel as usual.I bet you support those terrorist suicide bombings and assasinations of lebanese leaders such as Rafik Hariri too, typical islamic blood thirsty terrorists. Yes I noticed hitler is an angel for islamic terrorist and its supporters, an icon for people like you.

Aryan, the whole Iraqi war is illegitimate and caused more deaths than when saddam was still around
Deaths caused by Saddam and Islamic terrorists, NOT by US soldiers. I also saw on TV people dancing on the street when Saddam was sentenced to death.

HSC
"The funnier side is a terrorist sympathiser who glamourise suicide bombers talking about peace and such. let's not get into how Palestinian repeatedly committed terrorist acts across the middle east and how they are hated by everyone including all arab neighbours. Lets not get into how Hizbollah started the war and then got their ass kicked again by Israel as usual.I bet you support those terrorist suicide bombings and assasinations of lebanese leaders such as Rafik Hariri too, typical islamic blood thirsty terrorists. Yes I noticed hitler is an angel for islamic terrorist and its supporters, an icon for people like you."

Are you mentally insane palestinians arnt hated by all their arab neibours and not once have i even symathised ore glamasised with suicide bombers. Can you for a few minutes try and atleast control your typical zionist menatlity of deception in putting words in peoples mouths. and actually israel got its ass kicked it the lebanese war. You always support wars on aims? right. Israel set out to wipe out Hezballah permanently. Not only did they kill numerous young dellusioned israeli sheep but Hezballah has actually grown much more powerful and is at the point of almost overthrowing the Siniors Govt in lebanon. So not only did israel lose out the war by not achieving their aims as hezballah is still alive and kicking but the whole country might be heavily influenced much more by Nasrallah than before the war. You see another one of your ignorant statements. I hope you didnt bet with money to anyone or thing because Harriri was a great person in lebanon mainly because he rebuilt lebanon every time israel went through its emotional hardships and thought it nice to just blow up cities as usual. You must of missunderstood ill put it for you in simpler terms... how about an equation. "Zionists=[students of hitler + students of stalin]^10

Deaths caused by Saddam and Islamic terrorists, NOT by US soldiers. I also saw on TV people dancing on the street when Saddam was sentenced to death.

But you have to ask youself the question, how has it come to be like this? ... Bush admin
I also see evrey day people crying at there dead mother fathers sister husbands wives etc etc. Cut the crap the situation in Iraq is currently wprse than under Saddam. As i say, always take the lesser of the two evils

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Capitalist Scum said:
Fails by Godwin's.
GOdwin = bullshit = lame asshole who has nothing else to do in life apart from make up crap.

The key difference here is:

We have labelled these people who fight for their views - as terrorists. Another group of people who also fight for their views - but they arent called terrorists? The group itself is very similar both have views and both have and will fight for it?

In that case calling Osama a terrorist - if acceptable - then one could also call Bush and ISrael terrorists as well? After all how different are they?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Are you mentally insane palestinians arnt hated by all their arab neibours and not once have i even symathised ore glamasised with suicide bombers. Can you for a few minutes try and atleast control your typical zionist menatlity of deception in putting words in peoples mouths
They are hated and expelled no arab countries want them thats why they move from one place to another and wherever they live they create trouble such as trying to over thraw Jordanian King and the King killed them in thousands in fact more palestinians were killed by Jordanian troops than israeli did during the past 50 years. They were expelled from Jordan, no other arab countries will let them live because they are parasite, trouble maker and useless. They find a soft spot in Lebanon and has been a cancer of lebanon ever since.

Israel set out to wipe out Hezballah permanently. Not only did they kill numerous young dellusioned israeli sheep but Hezballah has actually grown much more powerful and is at the point of almost overthrowing the Siniors Govt in lebanon. So not only did israel lose out the war by not achieving their aims as hezballah is still alive and kicking but the whole country might be heavily influenced much more by Nasrallah than before the war
500+ terrorists and another 700+ terrorists supporters in lebanon are killed, that surely is a victory for blood thirsty savage people like you who even want to see your own people die in thousands and claim victory while only less than 150 Israeli soldiers and civilians are killed. The war may not succeed in its aim of destroying hizbollah it sure taught them a lesson. Kidnap another Israeli soldier and die again in thousands. Since dying in thousands means victory for them! LOL

Ask the world who they hated more a zionist or a muslim terrorists, I am sure the world today hates muslim terrorists and thats why non terrorists muslims are also hated as well. We do not see a zionist blowing up buses or hi-jacking plane.

I also see evrey day people crying at there dead mother fathers sister husbands wives etc etc. Cut the crap the situation in Iraq is currently wprse than under Saddam. As i say, always take the lesser of the two evils
those people are crying because of muslim terrorists whom you supported. The situation may not be that peaceful the people of Iraq still prefer life without Saddam Hussein any day, despite the violence. And Kurdish areas and Basra are not as bad as in baghdad and other Sunni areas. You make your decision based on short term situation in Iraq, while we make decisions based on the long term basis viewing 10 years and beyond of Iraq without Saddam Hussein, a 5 year or 10 years of instability is still preferable over 50 or 60 years of life under Saddam Hussein. .

Hotshot said:
In that case calling Osama a terrorist - if acceptable - then one could also call Bush and ISrael terrorists as well? After all how different are they?
The difference is Osama wants to kill you while Bush and Israel does not.

HSC
Just if i can get one thing through your mentality Aryan can you please stop putting words in my mouth and saying stuff like "those people are crying because of muslim terrorists whom you supported." or "who even want to see your own people die in thousands and claim victory while only less than 150 Israeli soldiers and civilians are killed."

i mean what sort of objective person are you. Its as if your on a mission to paint every person who in their right, object to American foreign polocies as some blood suckin beast. Theres not once that you've been against an American policy or Israeli policy. For instance i do accept that the arab world is riddled with problems (such as corruption, radicals, terrorists, leaders etc etc) and i accept that a lot needs to be done although i dont agree with the methods that are currently being used, such as currently in Iraq. However whatever the USA/Israel do or talk about, you just blindly follow without your own objective thoughts. Hows it possible for you to have a greater understanding of such issues if your not open to the other side of the arguement?

since the war on terror has begun, ive felt more at risk from terrorists then before the whole conflict began. Its also evident through many statistics on the web. The war on terrorisn has escalated the tensions obviously but i dont see it heading for the greater good as the organisations have only become stronger and more influential... A drastic failure. At the current rate, in 50 to 60 yrs who knows we might be under the rule of terrorists because if we cant even eradicate say Al quada then how are all the hundreds going to be stopped as the war becomes more and more intense. Force may not be the way to end this dilemma but the current Bush administration and Israel is only good with force which im afraid results in more problems. I mean in yr 11 in NSW the majority of students study "war" and the overlying theme in this case is that it has no benefits and result in many atrocoties. Our own education system teaches us that War should be avoided at all costs and if the beaurocrats really wnat a conflict then let them fight it out but dont kill thousands of innocent young soldiers or civilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)