• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Iraq War (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Exphate said:
Terrorists are not a specified enemy - you can't necessarily tell a terrorist from any other person. A rocket fired from a Christian part of Lebanon would suggest that there are insurgents in the region. What are the Israelis expected to do? Just ignore it, and hope it doesn't happen again!?

A. Oh yes, that's why Palestinians supported the Nazi's during the second world war then?
B. Terrorists (1 or 1000000) are going to influence the peace and alike in any situation. If Lebanon can assure an end to insurgancy, Israel will faze back the holding of the farms.
C. I'll leave that to AB
D. Zionism is not about the destruction of Muslims, but the reinheritances of the promised lands (ie Mandate Palestine). Think before you say.

Hizbolah would be a legitamite organisation IF Islamic Jihad (the terrorist wing of Hizbollah) were non-existant. I won't deny that Hizbollah has done a large chunk of work in Lebanon - because they have - but to suggest that they are 100% legitimate is ludacris.

Again, Zionism is about recapturing the promised lands, not about "slaughter(ing) every Muslim on the planet".

The Middle East will NOT achieve peace - Jews stuck in the middle of Muslims. Lets face it, the two religions DO NOT GET ALONG!.

1948 War of Independance/The Catastrophe
1956 Suez Conflict
1967 Six Day War
1973 Yom Kippur War
It doesnt work that way - no one trusts Israel. I mean how can you?. If you stop firing rockets - what gaurantee do you have the Israelis will stop bombing ambulances, hotels and buildings?.

Its Israel that needs to take the first - they have the power and they can withstand more than Palestine or Lebanon. IF they give back farms - in proper manner not like the way they gave back the Gaza, then the terrorists will have less excuses to launch attacks.

At the moment ISrael have given the terrorists every reason to bomb them. Israel a DEMOCRATIC nation that does not abide by UN LAWS!.

T

Testpilot

It seems to me that a lot of threads in NCAP result in a agrivated debate on the Middle East issue.

T

Testpilot

Exphate said:
Alot of the threads revolve around the middle east.
I'm not going to say that Israel has played no role or has no role to play in Iraq, because to put it simply, that in not true. However debating the aim of Zionism and whether UN Resolution 181 should have occurred (and consequently the existance of an Israeli state) should not occur in a thread on the Iraq War (19/3/03-20XX)

HSC
"Terrorists are not a specified enemy - you can't necessarily tell a terrorist from any other person. A rocket fired from a Christian part of Lebanon would suggest that there are insurgents in the region. What are the Israelis expected to do? Just ignore it, and hope it doesn't happen again!?"

So hang on if a rocket was fired from say a christian village by hezballah does that now give the right to the israeli offence force to flatten that whole town... Geeeez more of Aryan mentality around. I bet you that you think that hezballah fired a rocket from the UN post ayyy!! so israel for the 2nd time in lebanon can rocket UN workers. lol. Its very obvious for the israeli case, they enjoy depositing rockets in that country totally out of proportion.

"A. Oh yes, that's why Palestinians supported the Nazi's during the second world war then?
B. Terrorists (1 or 1000000) are going to influence the peace and alike in any situation. If Lebanon can assure an end to insurgancy, Israel will faze back the holding of the farms.
C. I'll leave that to AB
D. Zionism is not about the destruction of Muslims, but the reinheritances of the promised lands (ie Mandate Palestine). Think before you say."

A)Well obviously theyd support nazism during that period. Theyd even bludy support a donkey or anything during that period as jewish people were taking their land. Some common sense please...
B) Israel has no right to hold the farms. What, would Israel mind hezballah just occuping say umm lets see... Haifa because of their offensive mentality. Hotshot got it spot on, Israel is the current regional superpower and it has to stop its terrorism before hezballah or whatever stop terroriseing israel.
C) ill leave that to AB
D) Stop running in circles, that literally means taking palestinian land... clear and simple. (you think palestinians give 2 shits about the promised land if their homes are taken or they have to live a miserable life literally being put in home detention!!) Think before YOU speak!?

"Again, Zionism is about recapturing the promised lands, not about "slaughter(ing) every Muslim on the planet"."

LOL no i was just rebbuting Aryan beauty with the way he think and his mentality of extreme hatred toward muslims. But ohh definately ofcoarse i dont believe Zionism aims to kill every muslim thats propostorous rather solely aims to take palestinian land.

"The Middle East will NOT achieve peace - Jews stuck in the middle of Muslims. Lets face it, the two religions DO NOT GET ALONG!."

Look if you had said something like zionism in the middle of the middleast WILL NOT GET ALONG i would have agreed. But "religion", thats totally wrong. If leaders, yes im also talking about various arab leaders and Israel were truly religous and obided by the sacred guidlines then yes THEY WILL GET ALONG. Before the state of Israel, there were many jews peacefully co-existing with muslim arabs-(yes there were minor racial incidents which occurs in every multireligous/cultural society). However when Zionism kicked in, the middle east toatally de-stabalised and all this shit started and to be honest, i dont see Israel ever being a safe haven nor do i see various arab neigbours living without Israeli oppression.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
first, you are ashamed of yourself, your arab roots and your religion; Islam. You came here claiming you were jewish hoping to get credibility that jews obviously enjoyed. From your posts it is pretty clear that you are devout supporter of Osama Bin Laden, Hitler and Sheikh Halily.

54247 said:
You missed a step... If Israeil is illegally occupying any part of Palestine, making 'jew' only roads setting check points at will (on palestinian territory) doing some of their sniper practises on children or tesing their plane missiles on random palestinian villages then obviously people that is palestinians have nothing to live for. This will result in them commiting extreme acts. Its pretty useless in promoting domocracy in Israel when they dont practise what they preach. You need to concentrate on the actions rather than listening to words. As long as israel continues to opress palestinians then people will do extrem things such as blowing up themselves!! obviuosly due to extreme oppression For people who are interested in the way Israelis treat normal palestinian citizens and knowing the other sie of the story i seriously suggest you watch 'GAZA STRIP' by James Longley. It isnt influenced by any pro
zionist lobby groups thus showing the absolute truth.
More lies, can you name a jew only road where other non jewish Israeli citizens cannot use? Or is it always you have to make up these lies to drum up sympathy? Can you give us proof that Israel practice snipers on palestinian children any evidence? Why are you such a low lying bastard? Did n't islam prohibit lying anyways? Or is OK for muslims to make up all these lies as long as it attacks Israel/jews?:rofl:

Palestinian can commit any extreme acts for any reasons, and they are paying the price for it and they deserve it. As long as Palestinian terrorists attacks Israel, israel will always strike back and it will always be painful. They knowingly commit terror acts, and they knew that israel will retaliate. It is up to them to stop.

Well if that was the case then why did they literally bomb the shit out of Christian cities who in no way support shiate hezballah or Sunni villages who also arent linked with hezballah? I dont know if you know this but theres a concept of "actions speak louder than words" You seem to take words over actioans which truly shows an indoctrinated mind. Yes Israel declared war on Hezballah but their actions were muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more than that.
What christian cities were attacked by israel during its war with Hizbollah as much as it attacked Hizbollah controlled areas? Most of the christian and Sunni areas are left untouched with a few exceptions.

Shows how intellectual you are lol. You see the religon is very peaceful but it is radicals who make it seem be evil. When you have very oppresive bodies such as Israel in palestine then as ive mentioned before, people will look to extremes as they have nothing to live for. This is either due to their families being illegally kept in jail by Israel or their family all slaughtered or the israelis just amking life too hard by randomly announcing that no one is to leave their home today. It is that reason why peopl join radical groups... because of the Nazi like oppression not because of the religion. I mean look at all mjor religions, Christianing, Islam, Judaism and hindus. All of them are very peaceful when followed properly. Bu if we parrallel them with say various acts then obviously, it is an invention tot he religion and isnt truly part of it. This includes Alqeada, thats defiantely noy islamic or the MAJORITY of Israel because thats definately...definately not peaceful and for christianity say the catholic massacres thats definately not christianity
Are Indonesian muslims who bombed bali opressed by israel too? Are Pakistani muslims who bombed indian trains oppressed by Israel too? Are those British muslims in London who bombed tubes oppressed by Israel too? Are australian muslims who were charged with terrorism offences oppressed by Israel too? The fact is Terrorism and terrorist acts by islamic extremist are a result of religion, the evil religion called Islam founded by a paedophile And remmember that arabs palestinian had a chance to have their own independent country and they rejected it and instead all israel arab neighbours decided to fight to kill all jews from Israel once and for all, OOO LA LA they failed, israel defeated them in All wars, now you keep whining , and you may continue whining, the losers are whiners as always. :rofl: israel has since made considerable concession, giving all west bank and gaza to palestinian . those lands were captured by Israel at the cost of brave Israeli soldier's blood, in unnecessary war all started by greedy arabs hoping that they may defeat israel bwa ha ha.
Regarding Israel slaughtering palestinians, Jordanian government killed more palestinian than anyone else, read about black september, idiot. And those palestinians killed by israel are NOT without reasons, in almost all cases israeli actions were in retaliation for killings of its citizens by Palestinian.
Thats not what i was talking about. I acknowledged that theires a huge corruption problem in arab countries. But if Bush thought that he can fix the drastic problems then if we look so far at THE ACTIONS well its far from working. Therfore due to the US's fault of escalating the situation in both countries then its actually now their obligation to atleast reaturn some sustainable peace in those countries. With regards to Afghan and lets also include Iraq, are you actually saying that its not a failure for the US. Please its not the Zionist menatlity of not hacking loss... sorry but the bludy secretary of defence, GATES admits that the US is at a loss. But as in you can still believe your winning, tahst fine by me atleast i'de know how indoctrinated and up your self you are. lol
When did Bush thought or said he can fix arab corruption problems? More lies from a devout muslim? huh? :sleep: Afghanistan is among the best and shining example of success for Bush Foreign Policy and no one denies Iraq war is bloody, however the cause were worth fighting for liberating 19 million Non sunni iraqis from the clutches of a tyrant. yet you beg for the continuation of Saddam Hussein's rule, those 19 million iraqis have to disagree with you. they are pretty happy that Saddam is Gone once and for all.

You see you keep missing a step thinking that Israel is an angel. Hezballah kidnapped soldiers because the Israeli offece force illegaly hold hundreds of lebanese citizens... ill say that again Illegally. So if Israel wants to live peacefully then if they return their illegal detainees than who knows peace will finally be on the agenda. However the media never shows how israel illegally kidnaps soldiers which maybe explaind why many people cant understand why hezballah commited such acts. All i can say is that the current menatlity of the Israeli admin will never achieve peace.
israel is an angel to its citizens, while Hizbollah celebrate killings of its own people. Israel will protect its people at all cost. You may want to ask yourself why does Israel hold Hizbollah members? because Hizbollah was specifically established to destroy Israel and Israel have every right and duties to protect herself from an organisation established for its destruction. Whether Israel return all palestinian prisoners or hizbollah prisoners, there will be no peace, simply because arabs cannot be satisfied without killing all jews in israel or complete destruction of Israel. There will always be fighting between both sides and Arabs will always be losers because they are born losers.

How many times do i have to repeat myself. Fund me one post where ive simply acknowldged say Hitler or saddam without also criticising or only preffered them when their would be less innocent killed (eg saddam in iraq compared with the US). Also youve got in wrong. Hezballah is a ligit resistance. The only reason you call them terrorist is because there currently the only organisation that has given the Israeli offence force a bit of a a shaking. By the way is that the Ship (on you signature) which needed to be toed away LOL. And to that second part, you basically admitted that you wouldnt mind blowing up every muslim. You typcal zionist. I still dont understand why? Can you tell me why Zionist people wish to slaughter every muslim on the planet?
Ah you wished US and allied nations did not wage war against Hitler and you want him to continue his genocide of millions of people, similarly you dont want war against saddam and you want him to conitnue his systematic murder of Shiite and Kurds. You think it is OK for Hitler, Saddam and Al Qaeda to kill innocent civlians BUT not OK for others to fight them back, who else want that except the supporters of those three? Furthermore, where is your proof that more people were killed under US than Saddam ? Iraqi Body Count website said 56,000 maximum http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/ compared with 300,000 iraqis reportedly killed by Saddam during his reign. http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/13/iraq.graves/index.html

Calling yourself jewish while you clearly are not, (you already said you are arab from your other posts) I am not surprised that you dont understand the meaning and aims of zionism. You probably call those Hindu fundamentalist who burned muslims alive in Gujarat are zionist too LOL :rofl: I am not even surprised that you are ashamed of your own race and roots, most lebs in sydney call themselves wog, spanish, greek , mixed race cause no one wants to be arab nowadays!

A) Incorrect, we dont glorify hitler but we parrallel hitlers actions with the way Israelis are treating arab neigbours
B) As long as Israel continue to illegally hold the sheba farms (part of lebanons terriory) and hold hundreds of lebanese soldiers then that is a legitimate right to atack. As in if that happened to our citizens here in Aus or the US or Israel then obviously their will be a response in one way or another. Stop holding double standards making at as if lebanese citizens are a class below us here in the west. geeez!!!
C) I love the US, are you menatlly insane. I just hate the Bush administration and that view is held widely here in Aus and also in the US. thankgod his admin is out in 2 years. Sorry i can understand currently how your upset over Bush's loss. I feel for you.. lol
D) Showing again how you value human lives. Its as if your playing say a playstation game.. "well atleast more arabs get killed" like what the hell. Are you barbaric or WHAT. I hope your the extrem of zionism and not the moderate. LOL
A, You wished Hitler to rule for more years and opposed war to stop him, what is the similarity of Arabs and Nazis? Both wants complete destruction of jews and Israel. Both of them are losers of all wars bwa ha ha.

B. Sheba farms, according to UN belongs to Syria NOT Lebanon, arabs cannot even agree for once, both Syria and Lebanon claimed Sheba farms, and the winner Israel got it :D Losers can be whiners as usual. As long as you attack israel, you will suffer more not Israel. Up to you ;)

C. I am a staunch supporter of USA either Bush or Clinton, even if Bush lost, Democrats are no supporter of Al Qaeda and muslim terrorists, in fact, most Democrat leaders such as John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, Barbara Boxer are jewish by ancestry, and Hillary Clinton a staunch supporter of Israel (remember her speech at a rally in support of Israel war against terrorist Hizbollah in New York?) , what hope you arabs have here even if Bush is gone ?

D. Well if you value life then why start war against Israel while it is pretty clear that you are gonna get kicked in the ass by those cute hot sexy insraeli soldiers ? :D Since you support arabs/hizbollah war against Israel it is pretty clear that you also wants more arabs to die ha ha.

testpilot said:
I'm not going to say that Israel has played no role or has no role to play in Iraq, because to put it simply, that in not true. However debating the aim of Zionism and whether UN Resolution 181 should have occurred (and consequently the existance of an Israeli state) should not occur in a thread on the Iraq War (19/3/03-20XX)
Why does arabs/lebs always have to throw in israel-palestine issue? Thats what I wonder too, perhaps it feels incomplete for them without mentioning it in every debate.

HSC
Exphate said:
What do you propose they do? Let their civilians be attacked by Hizbollah? A go-easy policy against terrorism will give more reason for insurgents to attack again, and again.
It still doesnt mean you blow up a whole city. Thats just simply inhuman. Making everyone suffer due to a few people. Please why do you support mass punishment. I have no problems, let israel fight with say hezballah but its not my or the innocent citizens problem if Israel cant find specific targets. Bad luck its not the innocent peoples fault what did they do wrong!

A) The Jews BOUGHT land from Arabs in the pre-WWII era, and continued this during the war. At no point up until atleast 1948 was land captured from the owners of the land (mainly Turks) who leased the land to Palestinians.. Palestinians were so damn pissed at being evicted andthe fact that the Jews were able to turn the arid land into blossoming fields of crops.
B) The region's violence is based on a tit-for-tat conflict. Just look at the invasion of Lebanon - Hizbollah captures Israeli soldiers ---> Israel Invades Lebanon ---> Hizbollah fire rockets at Haifa ---> Israel flattens parts of Lebanon.
C) -
D) I am not running in circles you idiot. You stated that the notion of Zionism was to DESTROY ALL MUSLIMS! How is buying land and regaining Eretz Israel, destroying an entire religion and it's people?
A) therfore the palestinians would do all they could against those certain jews thus their support of nazism.
B) Please dont suggest that the war only started when hezballah kidnapped the 2 soldiers. The war as we all know has gone on for ages. But we need to assess the the situation objectively here, Israel holds 100's of people illegally in their prisons.So objectively speaking hezballah have every right to atack israel until both land is returned and people. But yes it is a tit for tat conflict but as hotshot said, if peace is to progress then israel needs to take the first step as its the regional superpower. A fair first step, not the lop sided deals as we've seen previosly.
C) ill repeat myself, i was only replying to deluded aryan i definatley do not belive zionism is set to destroy all muslums but it is destroying palestinians through the gathering of land

Jews were oppressed when in Arab nations in the pre-Israel times. To say that its not a religion problem and it's all about Zionism is ludacris. PALESTINIANS should be pissed at Zionism - because it was their land that was BOUGHT from the owners (again, mainly Turks). The militia from Lebanon, Iran and Syria SHOULD have no qualms with the Zionist aims - fuck, they didnt care after 700,000 Palestinians who fled Israel during the 1948 Conflict
Lebanaon did actually take in 1000's of palestinians but what do you know, in come Israel and guess what... Blow the f*** out of the country once more. I dont have to mention minor incidents such as sabra and shatila do i

The only oppression that you could claim occured is that of the Palestinians post-1967 with Israeli control of Gaza and the West Bank.
You see this is the problem. Why do they continue to opress. Jordan, egypt and syria have pissed off(physically). But Israel seems to continue to hold illegal settlements.? Hos that an initiative to peace.

Do me a favour, and learn how to use the quote tags. kthnx
Ill try lol and also i wont bother rebuttin Aryan its just a waste of time talking with such deluded beings who blindly folow US and Israeli policy just read his posts and see how uphimself he is.

Last edited:

HSC
Exphate said:
Take some of your own advice mate.
I swear, i come into a topic hoping for a decent discussion, only to have this dickhead come in and arguing with anyone who does not completly accept the untrue notion that Israel is perfect in every way, and that the middle east is evil in every way. You, in every single argument, boast about how "great" Israel is and how its better than the middle east.

The message is very simple....

SHUT UP

Nobody wants you to express your, biased, hatred-fueled rantings when someone expresses their opinion.
Pause here and read above underlined statement. Rinse and repeat until it gets through to you.No actually his very correct. Atleast you exphate might be able to see the wrongdoing of both sides and lets put it this way, closer to reality. But ARyan... Good lord he thinks Israel is heaven or something.lol. Doesnt critiqu a policy or anything.

Keep up the great work aryan. Its scientifically proven that if you continuosly repeat soemthing to urself, you more likely to achieve it. ( Our careers adviser mentioned it to us) So Aryan i believe you can do it.

SHUTUP until you become more objective... atleast

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
Take some of your own advice mate.
hmm....

Yeah, i was being a bit irrational. Sorry AryanBeauty. Even i'm gonna admit what i said was uncalled for.

And for the most part i'm through with arguing with you. My opinion is my opinion, and yours is yours. Agreed?

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
54247 said:
"

"Again, Zionism is about recapturing the promised lands, not about "slaughter(ing) every Muslim on the planet"."

LOL no i was just rebbuting Aryan beauty with the way he think and his mentality of extreme hatred toward muslims. But ohh definately ofcoarse i dont believe Zionism aims to kill every muslim thats propostorous rather solely aims to take palestinian land.

Look if you had said something like zionism in the middle of the middleast WILL NOT GET ALONG i would have agreed. But "religion", thats totally wrong. If leaders, yes im also talking about various arab leaders and Israel were truly religous and obided by the sacred guidlines then yes THEY WILL GET ALONG. Before the state of Israel, there were many jews peacefully co-existing with muslim arabs-(yes there were minor racial incidents which occurs in every multireligous/cultural society). However when Zionism kicked in, the middle east toatally de-stabalised and all this shit started and to be honest, i dont see Israel ever being a safe haven nor do i see various arab neigbours living without Israeli oppression.
very true.

"The Middle East will NOT achieve peace - Jews stuck in the middle of Muslims. Lets face it, the two religions DO NOT GET ALONG!."
Its a fact of life, however unfortunate it may be.

AryanBeauty said:
first, you are ashamed of yourself, your arab roots and your religion; Islam. You came here claiming you were jewish hoping to get credibility that jews obviously enjoyed. From your posts it is pretty clear that you are devout supporter of Osama Bin Laden, Hitler and Sheikh Halily.
Where'd you get this from??

He was trying to write a post where he thought about both perspectives for once. I mean, lets just take this paragraph once step at a time.

claiming you were jewish hoping to get credibility that jews obviously enjoyed
.....??

What credibility?

From your posts it is pretty clear that you are devout supporter of Osama Bin Laden, Hitler and Sheikh Halily.
...??

This is getting more outrageous by the second! Since when did he say anything to conlcude THAT? If anything, his thinking was moderate rather than fundementalist.

More lies, can you name a jew only road where other non jewish Israeli citizens cannot use? Or is it always you have to make up these lies to drum up sympathy?
Oh, i've heard of this.

This road does exist, but palestinans cannot use this road. It connects one part of palestine to another, where Israeli land is inbetween. Mabye this was the road that he was talking about.

The fact is Terrorism and terrorist acts by islamic extremist are a result of religion, the evil religion called Islam founded by a paedophile
This is inciting hatred of Religion. Read the rules.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/214/news-current-affairs-politics/76413/forum-rules.html

..no one denies Iraq war is bloody, however the cause were worth fighting for liberating 19 million Non sunni iraqis from the clutches of a tyrant
Saddam Hussien, was PROTECTING the Sunni Muslims, from Iran and the Shia who wanted to invade Iraq. Hell, he was helping George W. Bush by keeping the shia fanatics at bay. Where do you go getting all of this?

...yet you beg for the continuation of Saddam Hussein's rule
Geeezzzzz! MORE unfounded statements??

There will always be fighting between both sides and Arabs will always be losers because they are born losers.
Inciting Racial tension.....:mad1:

HSC
LOL S1MO
It is pretty funny reading Aryans stuff. But it also says something about various Zionist mentalities. Give him the worlds power and i fear for every non-zionism sympathiser escpecially muslims. Im finding it hard to put his menatlity in words because its just outrageous!... So much hatred so litlle objectivity

Last edited by a moderator:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
S1MO said:
Where'd you get this from??

He was trying to write a post where he thought about both perspectives for once. I mean, lets just take this paragraph once step at a time.
Read his 2nd or 3rd post he emphatically claimed he is jewish:rofl: he probably deleted that post by now. If he came first as an arab critisizing Israel he knew pretty well that no one will take him seriously so that he claimed he is jewish and critisized Israel/Jews in each of his posts. Alas I exposed his filthy arab self. Actually he exposed himself.
If anything, his thinking was moderate rather than fundementalist
Supporting Hitler and Saddam Hussein is NOT moderate. Its extremism at its worst, equal to that of Islamic terrorists.

This road does exist, but palestinans cannot use this road. It connects one part of palestine to another, where Israeli land is inbetween. Mabye this was the road that he was talking about.
If it does exist why don't you just name it? Why make a fool of yourself if you are so sure that such road that jews can only use but NOT non-jews?

This is inciting hatred of Religion. Read the rules.
Lebs thugs and Shiekh Halily have incited hatred towards islam religion by raping australian women and giving hateful speeches than I incite hatred towards religion in my entire life. You may want to ask them to stop. If you want to get real.

Saddam Hussien, was PROTECTING the Sunni Muslims, from Iran and the Shia who wanted to invade Iraq. Hell, he was helping George W. Bush by keeping the shia fanatics at bay. Where do you go getting all of this?
He was protecting Sunni fanatics, a minority of about 7 million opressing majority 19 million Shia and Kurds. He invaded Iran in 1980, Twenty Years before George W Bush became Preisdent and the war ended 12 years before George W Bush became president. He DID NOT help George W Bush.
Inciting Racial tension.....
I DID NOT incite racial tension, I speak TRUTH.

nameless coward said:
It is pretty funny reading Aryans stuff. But it also says something about various Zionist mentalities. Give him the worlds power and i fear for every non-zionism sympathiser escpecially muslims. Im finding it hard to put his menatlity in words because its just outrageous!... So much hatred so litlle objectivity
A ha the coward is back, I prefer Zionist terrorists running the world than Islamic terrorists running my world, any day. No wonder each and every country in this world is fighting Islamic terrorists, NOT Zionist terrorists as you may wish ha ha:rofl:

zeek

HSC
Israel is dealing with its own Zionist "terrorists" or extremists (in their perspective). This isn't publiscised because they do not use explosive and it is a war of ideologies. It is Jew against Jew.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
My point exactly. have you seen a zionist terrorist blowing up a bus full of palestinian? Or have you heard a news in which a zionist terrorist was arrested in Sydney for trying to blow up Nuclear Plants, or have you seen a zionist terrorist blowing up planes in Russia or Scotland or USA or Jordan? I have seen islamic terrorist doing all of those. That is why the world hates them and every country including the most hardened islamic countries are fighting islamic terrorists.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Speaking of which, i heard of a bunch of Israelis who planned to blow up the golden mosque on the temple mount. They got caught and when interviewed, they said that they wanted to blow up the mosque because they believed that "the messiah will come if an extraordinary event happens".

Just for people's general knowledge.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/another-year-another-grieving-family/2007/01/01/1167500061816.html

an article that tells of 3000 US soldier deaths in iraq

i dont seem to recall an article that commemorated the mark of 3000 iraqi deaths...oh yeah....it happened too quickly...before anybody could give a shit.
if the welfare of the iraqi population was the major priority of bush then he would be releasing statements and making apologetic speeches for every 10 civilians that die....but 650000 have died and he wouldnt know the name of one of these civilians because he doesnt give a crap.
his solution: "increase troop numbers", way to go to solve the problem, iraq needs more tools for death and destruction.
the only solution left is to piss on off out of there

Last edited:

HSC
PHP:
[QUOTE=onebytwo][URL="http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/another-year-another-grieving-family/2007/01/01/1167500061816.html"]http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/another-year-another-grieving-family/2007/01/01/1167500061816.html[/URL]

an article that tells of 3000 US soldier deaths in iraq

i dont seem to recall an article that commemorated the mark of 3000 iraqi deaths...oh yeah....it happened too quickly...before anybody could give a shit.
if the welfare of the iraqi population was the major priority of bush then he would be releasing statements and making apologetic speeches for every 10 civilians that die....but 650000 have died and he wouldnt know the name of one of these civilians because he doesnt give a crap.
his solution: "increase troop numbers", way to go to solve the problem, iraq needs more tools for death and destruction. 
the only solution left is to piss on off out of there[/QUOTE]
hammered the nail on the head!! but you see War Lords simular to the likes of the Bush admin and cocksuckers to the War lord simular to Blair and Coward think its perfectly fine to have innocent iraqis dead because... there Iraqis. I mean its a serious thing. We still mourn the 88 killed in the bali bombings that happened years ago and you get john howard making his nice patriotic anti terror speech which is perfectly fine. But to legitamise his cause in Iraq which has caused the deaths of 650000 (im not going off the American bias count... because its American!!) its outrageous. Bush needs to understand that he has Lost the war. They say they have a democratically elected government in place... pfft lmfao. One that has to be protected by American soldiers as they arnt allowed out of the green zone or there very powerful jurisdiction over all iraqis... i truly see no case of anarchy there!!...
I think bush should stop worrying about the current reputation of his administration (which is very low in the overall international community and his own nation as seen by the recent elections) and start to think atleast a little bit about the Iraqis and how he can help them recover. But increasing troop numbers means he's still trying to forcefully control Iraq which he can never do due to everyone in Iraq disliking a foreign, particularly a Western power asserting control over them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)