The LAST Weekend - What Will You Be Doing? (1 Viewer)

Sarebs

HSC
Okay so our BOWs are due on Monday at 9am. Anyone worried? Happy? Finished?

I'm nervous! Nine paintings, all started but not finished. It's one of those things I'm doubting if I'll know when to stop.

And what's everyone doing as their BOW?

SoMeRaNdOm.

HSC
worried ... ive still got to finish a third of my painting, then touching up everything. im mainly worrying about if i make a mistake and stuff the whole thing up

Hannargh

HSC
I'm finished :) I won't be at school on Monday so I had to get everything submitted today. Phew, thank goodness that's over!

johony

HSC
nearly done. i just need to finish covering my viewfinders with fabric/plastic/paper and apply a few deets and I am done!

fuzzy09

HSC
urgh i have to fix a couple of my newspaper thing caz they ripped & fix the edges on my photo's & paint a little bit
AND fill my VAD because i totally nelglected it lol

Bites

HSC
Working on one canvas now, half complete, need to start and finish another one tomorrow, create this childs toy ( half finished but it looks like a bird stand :/)
And I finished my film :)

Sarebs

HSC
Working on one canvas now, half complete, need to start and finish another one tomorrow, create this childs toy ( half finished but it looks like a bird stand :/)
And I finished my film :)
That sounds like a lot of work for less than 24hrs?!

But my whole class was trying to tell me on Friday that I was so behind and I'd never finish... I was just like chill, it's surrealism. But anyway haha to them because I'm almost done :), and they're stressing! This painting crap took wayyyy less time than I thought it would!

Anyway, when I finish (which will be soon!) I will put up a pic.

fuzzy09

HSC
That sounds like a lot of work for less than 24hrs?!

But my whole class was trying to tell me on Friday that I was so behind and I'd never finish... I was just like chill, it's surrealism. But anyway haha to them because I'm almost done :), and they're stressing! This painting crap took wayyyy less time than I thought it would!

Anyway, when I finish (which will be soon!) I will put up a pic.

LOL thar was me too, now i only have one thing left - shellac my newspaper lotus... when i went to fix up my VAPD i realised i left it at school so i made a new one in 4hrs complete with all my years work... gottah love last minute work :)

Sarebs

HSC
LOL thar was me too, now i only have one thing left - shellac my newspaper lotus... when i went to fix up my VAPD i realised i left it at school so i made a new one in 4hrs complete with all my years work... gottah love last minute work :)
Ahaha that stuff used to freak me out! So glad I don't have to use it anymore!

Stuffed up my painting... taken me hours to fix... but NOW I'm on the home stretch!!!

fallingstar

HSC
are you serious? i love shellac

our whole class does practically i think. its the greatest

lanss

HSC
but you can work on your vapd after 9 am.. it doesnt have to be submitted with your work.. its only a process diary not a piece of your art.. same as u have time what u think ur gonna call it etc etc

fuzzy09

HSC
Ahaha that stuff used to freak me out! So glad I don't have to use it anymore!

Stuffed up my painting... taken me hours to fix... but NOW I'm on the home stretch!!!
I love shellac! although i still dont know what it actually is.. beetle shit? cockroach wings? lol i dunno

VAPD submission is a seperate assesment for us, so they just made it due the same time as BOW.. & everyone is lazy-as with their diaries, so i think our teachers made it another assesment lol

& I AM FINISHED!!

my hands smell like shit from the shellac but IM FINISHED!!

so glad & relieved :)

Sarebs

HSC
are you serious? i love shellac

our whole class does practically i think. its the greatest
Haha we were an immature year 9 and used to put it in each others hair and food. Yep... I'm scarred lol. And now I think the shellac is only for seniors.

Okay here's my artwork... 1.78m x 1.78m, it's meant to be hell based on Dante's "Inferno". The picture turned out shit.

kallan

HSC
Haha we were an immature year 9 and used to put it in each others hair and food. Yep... I'm scarred lol. And now I think the shellac is only for seniors.

Okay here's my artwork... 1.78m x 1.78m, it's meant to be hell based on Dante's "Inferno". The picture turned out shit.

wow~ nice art work~
so ur paiting so BIG~
1.78M!!!

wish to c other peoples painting~:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)