The mass extermination of humans to maintain acceptable standards of living (1 Viewer)

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
white race is dying.

fucking kill indians and asian.

kill arabs as well. they dont like whites

Root Vegetable

HSC
VHEMT
I am a follower of the above movement, as it seems to be a relatively less violent and/or messy means of achieving the same goal. However, this would be hard to enforce, and we have an ageing population as it is.
But by all means, yes, destroying all humans seems to be a good route to take. But then my humanly instincts jump in and say "Oh no, but that'll mean the race dies out! We must reproduce! Quick!".
Maybe there should be a mass culling of, as in option three, of 'stupid' people. By God, they annoy me so.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I hate what the glorious internet blastus has become

ministoj

HSC
Maybe there should be a mass culling of, as in option three, of 'stupid' people. By God, they annoy me so.
Agreed , people who are not productive to society or those with bad genes shouldn't reaaaaly be consuming our resources . We should go back to survival of the fittest . How else will the human race improve ?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Agreed , people who are not productive to society or those with bad genes shouldn't reaaaaly be consuming our resources . We should go back to survival of the fittest . How else will the human race improve ?
all i heard was I'm a crazy Nazi that wants to commit mass genocide of innocent people.

anybody else just hear this?

DNETTZ

Camp-italist Fatcat
HSC
Hahahaha i think you're all so naive.
Look at what you are proposing - you claim that the best way to preserve standards of living is to kill and destroy those of some.
As a by-product, you claim that it has a certain darwinian value in allowing the most effective members of our society to survive, and removing the useless.

Look at the irony in what you argue - so to prevent a stone age existence and painful hungry rioting apocalypse you argue a slaughtering for the standards of living. I argue instead that we develop and adapt and give ourselves time to live out the problem. Nuking the world is a mass extermination of EVERYTHING plan. Radiation creates this strange problem of killing everything. Including your proposed Master Race.

Its called nuclear power, everyone. It allows you to artificially produce stuff. Like hydrogen, your beloved fertilizer. Like energy, which makes us tick. It should give us enough time to cut populations to revert using a huge workforce currently to make a lot of solar cells etc.

If you really want to cut populations, the solution is a one child policy. Not murder. Give time (you only need 1 generation to half the population), make contraception complusory for under 25's and use the massive pop we have now to create a super energy replacement for the future.

The world;s population has to shrink, but that doesnt mean we have to kill them

-Your touch with reality, telling you noones gonna nuke their own populations when the democracy's prolly gonna say 'Hell no!' :bomb:

***EDIT****
and if this is an environmental debate, whose gonna move all those bodies, burning cities and residences that pollute the landscape huh? nukes arent good for the environment

Last edited:

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
all i heard was I'm a crazy Nazi that wants to commit mass genocide of innocent people.

Godwin's aside (ETA: but I reckon it's a valid comparison), yeah, that's pretty much all I heard too.

Last edited:

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
Hahahaha i think you're all so naive.
Look at what you are proposing - you claim that the best way to preserve standards of living is to kill and destroy those of some.
As a by-product, you claim that it has a certain darwinian value in allowing the most effective members of our society to survive, and removing the useless.

Look at the irony in what you argue - so to prevent a stone age existence and painful hungry rioting apocalypse you argue a slaughtering for the standards of living. I argue instead that we develop and adapt and give ourselves time to live out the problem. Nuking the world is a mass extermination of EVERYTHING plan. Radiation creates this strange problem of killing everything. Including your proposed Master Race.

Its called nuclear power, everyone. It allows you to artificially produce stuff. Like hydrogen, your beloved fertilizer. Like energy, which makes us tick. It should give us enough time to cut populations to revert using a huge workforce currently to make a lot of solar cells etc.

If you really want to cut populations, the solution is a one child policy. Not murder. Give time (you only need 1 generation to half the population), make contraception complusory for under 25's and use the massive pop we have now to create a super energy replacement for the future.

The world;s population has to shrink, but that doesnt mean we have to kill them

-Your touch with reality, telling you noones gonna nuke their own populations when the democracy's prolly gonna say 'Hell no!' :bomb:

***EDIT****
and if this is an environmental debate, whose gonna move all those bodies, burning cities and residences that pollute the landscape huh? nukes arent good for the environment
ok so let me get this straight

are you saying we *shouldn't* nuke the planet?

could you elaborate on this idea

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
maybe we should simply have let Hitler do his thing

OR

we're due for another world war

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
maybe we should simply have let Hitler do his thing
Except that Hitler's "thing" involved mass extermination but also the encouraging of an extremely high birthrate (8+ kids got you a gold Mothers' Cross) as part of his Aryan population initiative. So you've still got a large population in that scenario, they're just comfortably blond and blue-eyed.

ETA
bos always makes me feel like the world is about to end
+1 lol.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
i'd just like to point something out abut the whole one child policy thing.

the effects wouldn't be immediate but as a result of a one child policy there would be a rapid rise in labour shortages. so i think you should find a balance and not go the full one child thing because there is not point in decreasing population growth, if there isn't enough people left to gather resources for the rest of the population. I think that made sense XD

ministoj

HSC

Right so dole bludgers and the like are innocent and aren't doing any harm to our economy . They think its cool to relax while other people work and pay taxes for them . Oh but they shouldnt be killed .. coz that would be soo wrong .

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
ministoj i think you raise a valid point

but you must realise that sometimes people make bad choices in their life for a whole range of reasons, and i am sure you will agree that this is not necessarily grounds for immediate execution

i propose a 'three strike' system. each citizen will be permitted three mistakes during their life. if he/she exceeds three strikes they will immediately be declared an illegal non-citizen and/or executed (i believe the latter would be more humane)

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Maybe we should start sending kids into the mines again. After all, those pre-teens are a massive demographic just sitting there watching Hannah Montana.

And all this time we're killing online is a threat to society, detracting time from study or the aforementioned work in the mines. BoS = immediately disbanded in the interests of the nation?

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
Maybe we should start sending kids into the mines again. After all, those pre-teens are a massive demographic just sitting there watching Hannah Montana.

And all this time we're killing online is a threat to society, detracting time from study or the aforementioned work in the mines. BoS = immediately disbanded in the interests of the nation?
abbott 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)