The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
SHE FUCKING CONSENTED.

End of story. You can't decide later that it was a bad idea and blame it on others. Stupid bitch.

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC
SHE FUCKING CONSENTED.
To one of the 10 or so guys that fucked her!
She consented to ONE of them.
ONE OUT OF TEN!
I don't care about the woman ffs. I only care about the way people think Matthew Johns and the others did nothing wrong!

HSC
Dude, you miss the recently released fact that she bragged about going through a whole team of footballers. She may have asked for this, she may have not. But she didn't object, and she obviously wasn't ashamed/disgusted with herself the next day.
I take anything from channel 3 or 7 with a grain of salt.

Ever tried to convince yourself verbally that you wanted something or were in control? very plausible copeing mechanism.

Maybe so, maybe not. Depends on how much you are open to the idea of going through a dozen footballers. No pun intended.
'No more, I only consented to two of you. This is now rape'

Would have gone down reaal well.

Whilst legally I think a lack of consent should be clearly expressed, there should be a social standard of protection for women at their most vulnerable (naked, drunk and with a cock up their ass).

Morally unacceptable? Maybe. Depends on your moral compass. Back on topic though, do you think it was right for Johns to be singled out and dragged through the media because of a moral issue here?
If you saw two of your friends enter a room with a girl, would you therefore assume it's okay to enter that room and masturbate over her? - pretty clear moral scenario here.

They should be all singled out. The issue of alcohol and group sex in rugby league is an elephant in the room which simply isn't there for other sports or if it is it is far more minor. I don't really give a rats ass on this though because the sponsors are about to derail the gravy train.

My issue is this: Having a friend who was repeatedly raped from the ages of 7-10 by a maths tutor and knowing how tough that's haunted her makes my blood boil everytime I hear of a sexual assault, trust me the trauma involved with telling anyone means they deserve the benefit of the doubt. Yet I have to listen to a bunch of retards saying shit like 'she wanted it' and unfortunately I can't punch them all in the throat.

ablle

HSC
N/A
She didn't ask them to join in, she asked to have sex with Johns and one other man.
According to Johns she asked for someone (not specifically Johns) to have sex with her. He left the room

Ass + pussy + mouth = 3 holes.
Assuming they were all fucking her at the same time.

You're quite clearly a BoSer.

She didn't ask for sex with more than 2 men, why the fuck don't you understand this?
She was a willing participant to everything that went on.

My guess: Your power to say no would all but disappear.
Does that constitute rape (srs question). Also, judging from the fact that she bragged about it later, it'd seem as if she wanted it...

This situation legally is murkey at best
Agreed.

morally just plain unacceptable.
As blue chameleon said, that depends on your moral compass.

But you don't actually know this!
Did you bug the room and listen to what happened or are you making things up to justify your support for Mathew Johns
No, I'm just going off what I've read/heard in the media, which is really all I can do. What are you using to justify your condemnation, besides a sense of moral outrage?

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC
No, I'm just going off what I've read/heard in the media, which is really all I can do. What are you using to justify your condemnation, besides a sense of moral outrage?
common sense

HSC
According to Johns she asked for someone (not specifically Johns) to have sex with her. He left the room
He says in his interview he left the room when the others were there.

Somebody needs to do cliffs on her account and john's.

Assuming they were all fucking her at the same time.
Tends to happen in an orgy.

BoSers = mostly virgins with very skewed understandings of female anatomy. See relationship help subforum.

She was a willing participant to everything that went on.
She was a willing participant to the first two men she had sex with. If John's account is the truth, all we know for the others is that she did not clearly express a lack of consent.

Does that constitute rape (srs question). Also, judging from the fact that she bragged about it later, it'd seem as if she wanted it...
If your scared shitless whilst being gang banged? I'm really not sure.

See my above quote to chris on the 'bragging' comment.

Cool.

As blue chameleon said, that depends on your moral compass.
Again: If two of your mates headed into a hotel room to have sex with a girl, would you assume its okay to enter that room, strip and join in?

I'm probably more sickened that there are people trying to justify the event tbh.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I take anything from channel 3 or 7 with a grain of salt.
What channel is channel 3 dude?

Look, I personally think that it is quite obvious that she is a gold digging whore who has no morals. Now, I am no psychiatrist, none of us are, but seven years to feel anger or disgust? Doesn't wash with me. Coupled with the fact that the only person she remembers who allegedly fucked her is now a media star, and about ten employees (who really have no financial incentive to lie) that she worked with have admitted that she bragged about her 'ordeal' for days... it all adds up to gold digging doesn't it?

ablle

HSC
N/A
BoSers = mostly virgins with very skewed understandings of female anatomy. See relationship help subforum.
lol

Again: If two of your mates headed into a hotel room to have sex with a girl, would you assume its okay to enter that room, strip and join in?
No, but that's using my moral compass. Someone else might think it's fine, and who am I to tell them they're wrong (assuming it doesn't affect me; it'd be different if I was the mate/girl)?

I'm probably more sickened that there are people trying to justify the event tbh.
I'm sickened by the whole "it's immoral" bullshit. It doesn't affect people, but the public still feel the urge to condemn Johns for something he did in his own personal life.

But yeah, tbh I don't actually care either way. Doesn't affect me if Johns gets executed, I don't watch NRL or the Footy Show.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
It's immoral? Who gives a shit. The only "victim" here is the girl, and it's her own fault for being a filthy slutty moron.

Last edited:
HSC
This girl is an idiot in my opinion;
- it was consensual
- she originally bragged about it
- its been like, 7 years. bit long hun!
- she is a slut for letting all the other guys fuck her.

Irrits like this frustrate me. :angry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)